Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Headphones
    #4725796 -

So I need a set of some headphones, but I just don't want any ol' pair. I'd go for the BOSE ones except they are something like $200+, anybody have or know of any good noise reduction, crystal clear sounding headphones that'll match up to the BOSE quality maybe a bit cheaper?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones [Re: Sinistral]
    #4725801 -

Go with Sennheiser. I use the HD-497's an dthe quality of the stereo effect is fucking wonderful.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4725805 -

*they don't have noise reduction, but naturally do a good job of sealing your ears in.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones [Re: Sinistral]
    #4725823 -

I have the Bose noise canceling headset and it's one of the best purchases I've made. It's pure musical bliss, you can hear nuances in the music you have never heard there before

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones [Re: lowdominion]
    #4725836 -

if you have a Bose store in the area and have a checking account they have a payment option for 12 months @ $25 dollars a month they just take it out of you account

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Headphones [Re: lowdominion]
    #4726113 -

I have the Sony V-6s (NOT the v-600s) and they seem to work really well even without a headphone amp. I had to replace those damn pleather pads though because they suck!


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Really Good Headphones..... starfire_xes 3,035 16 05/04/13 08:39 PM
by All We Perceive
* Headphones
( 1 2 3 all )
Galidor4 2,631 57 12/18/12 09:25 AM
by Shroomopotamus
* Headphones?
( 1 2 all )
Flashback 3,362 24 01/25/05 05:14 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* Post your headphones!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
schwarg 3,812 64 11/21/12 05:24 AM
by agentg
* Best Type of Headphones?
( 1 2 3 all )
vitadura 6,466 55 06/27/09 07:16 PM
by joe Biggs
* Headphones
( 1 2 all )
Syle 2,244 31 01/13/08 12:51 PM
by Robo
* HOLY SHIT! amazon sent me 600 dollars worth of free headphones
( 1 2 3 all )
mikeytro 5,625 44 04/16/08 08:46 PM
by Skunk420
* Headphones?
( 1 2 all )
Sinistral 2,771 35 03/21/06 06:55 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
617 topic views. 3 members, 249 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.