Another great one
NeoCitizn: whats up? NYCockExchange: Just sittin' here, playin' with my laptop. NeoCitizn: SoO may I ask what U look like? NYCockExchange: No. NeoCitizn: ok NeoCitizn: umm NeoCitizn: What do U do for fun? NYCockExchange: Well, not a lot besides chatting. Sometimes I check out baiting.org and go for motorcycle rides, but that's about it. NeoCitizn: soudsn good... U play any sports? NYCockExchange: No. Are you looking for an athletic person, or something? I'm not very active. NYCockExchange: I usually just kind of stay still and let the guy ride me. NeoCitizn: thasts even better NeoCitizn: I'm not looking for an active kinda perons NeoCitizn: I just need someone worth talkin to NeoCitizn: what hobbies do U ahve besides chatting and riding bikes NYCockExchange: Ah. So you're looking for a partner that - if on the top - you'll kind of sit & ride? NeoCitizn: no NeoCitizn: I'm active NeoCitizn: but I enjoy just ebign together NeoCitizn: without all the clutter NeoCitizn: your 13? NYCockExchange: Oh! You want to be in CONTROL then. NeoCitizn: not really NeoCitizn: I like to be equal NYCockExchange: You want to do all of the rocking back and forth while being penetrated. NYCockExchange: Yeah, I'm 13. NeoCitizn: wellz I'd like her to be pleasured NeoCitizn: more than I am NYCockExchange: Yeah, I'm that way, too. Can't be a greedy guy, you know? NeoCitizn: I kno NeoCitizn: I'll take second to her NYCockExchange: Great! Seems that we have just as much in common in our sexual philisophies as we do in our physical aspects. NeoCitizn: are you very expericned? NYCockExchange: Yeah, I am. NYCockExchange: I've sodomized more guys than you could shake a finger at. NeoCitizn: whene did U start?? NeoCitizn: LoL~... wow... my kinda gurl NYCockExchange: Ah, not long ago. ....Your kind of girl? NeoCitizn: wellz expericend NeoCitizn: is always good NYCockExchange: Yeah - if you want you wanna be sodomized the right way, I am the one to come to. NeoCitizn: mmm... what nationality are you NeoCitizn: and how did U start haveing sex? NYCockExchange: Well, I'm mixed, with some white, Filipino, and Ibait. NeoCitizn: soudsn good... NYCockExchange: And you? NeoCitizn: korean NeoCitizn: 100% pure NeoCitizn: but very americanized NYCockExchange: Oh. So, you're kind of a freedom-embracing gook, then, would you say? NeoCitizn: hellz yea NYCockExchange: Alright. So what are you in the mood for? NeoCitizn: good ol chat NeoCitizn: the dirty kinda NeoCitizn: if your in the mood NYCockExchange: Oh... sexy chat? I'm in the mood. But the question is: Is IT in you? NeoCitizn: oh yea NeoCitizn: can U handle me? NYCockExchange: I sure can 'handle' you! NeoCitizn: good... NeoCitizn: what are you wearing babe? NeoCitizn: can I ask what your name is? NYCockExchange: You like being man-handled by younger girls? NeoCitizn: never happened but I'll give it a try NeoCitizn: if thats your thing NeoCitizn: what aer U gonna be doin during the chat? NYCockExchange: Wearing blue, ripped jeans and a white baiting.org t-shirt. NYCockExchange: What will I be doing? NeoCitizn: I'm asking you NeoCitizn: will U be arousing yourself in any way? NYCockExchange: I'll probably have my right hand half-curled, strokin' myself up and down. NeoCitizn: sounds very very nice... NeoCitizn: well where should we start?? NYCockExchange: Oh, it is nice... I'm just hoping we can do this together! NeoCitizn: oh yea NeoCitizn: we will NeoCitizn: so should I start? NeoCitizn: or let ladies go first? NYCockExchange: Sweet! You stroke your erect cock, and I'll rub my rigid member up and down. NYCockExchange: You can start. NeoCitizn: who are we? NeoCitizn: and where are we NeoCitizn: U choose NeoCitizn: well NeoCitizn: we start kissing NYCockExchange: I'll be a 13-year-old girl from Utah, and you can be an incomprehensive gook. NYCockExchange: And.. yeah. NYCockExchange: We start kissing. NeoCitizn: deep passionate kissing NeoCitizn: psuhing my tongue against yours NeoCitizn: and my ahdns roam and carress your nice breasts NeoCitizn: lightly pinching your nipples over your shirt NYCockExchange: Yeah. You push your tongue closer. The stubble between feels a little itchy, but we kiss deeply. NeoCitizn: I slide my left hand under your shirt and start pulling dowono on your bra NeoCitizn: kssing you deeper and deeper NYCockExchange: My nipples are hard, poking at the fabric of my www.baiting.org t-shirt. NeoCitizn: gettin lost in each others mouth NeoCitizn: I pull your shirt over your head NeoCitizn: and lay you back NYCockExchange: I gasp lightly, presseing against you - you can feel the stiffness growing against your leg. NeoCitizn: still kissing I massage your milky breasts NeoCitizn: and start to nibble your neck NeoCitizn: and move back to your lips NeoCitizn: and tastey tongue NYCockExchange: Milky? That's for pregnant women. Just work your way down my stomach and start to fellate me, K? NeoCitizn: k NeoCitizn: I move down your body NeoCitizn: sliding your jeans off NeoCitizn: and removing your pnaties NYCockExchange: Awesome. I lay back, letting you work your tongue all over my scrotum. NeoCitizn: I gentlyr rub your mound... NeoCitizn: I lick your lips NeoCitizn: and lightly nibble NeoCitizn: I extend my tongue NYCockExchange: Rub that mound... fondle that pitcher.... NeoCitizn: and push it deep into your pussy NYCockExchange: I moan deeply in delight as you go - NeoCitizn: Mmm.. you taste so good NYCockExchange: My what? NYCockExchange: Into my what?? NeoCitizn: your love mound NeoCitizn: sorry NYCockExchange: Oh, okay. The love mound, with the pitcher there? NeoCitizn: LoL~.. NeoCitizn: no NeoCitizn: what would U like em to call it? NeoCitizn: hello? NYCockExchange: I'd like to have a meeting on my love mound, between my little "pitcher" and your mouth. NYCockExchange: You can call it... my "scrotum". NeoCitizn: ok.. NYCockExchange: Right. Describe how you are fellating me, K? NeoCitizn: I likc it deeper and deeper and rub your clit as I push my tongeu all around NeoCitizn: taasting your insides NeoCitizn: as I lick deep in you I gentle grope your breasts NeoCitizn: mmm... NYCockExchange: My he-clit throbs wildly as you slide your tongue all around. NeoCitizn: I push my tongue deeper and deeper NeoCitizn: I rub your clit NeoCitizn: more and more NYCockExchange: As you taste my insides, I moan - you give incredible analingus. NeoCitizn: now with my left ahdn NeoCitizn: I insert a figer NeoCitizn: finger NYCockExchange: Into? NeoCitizn: and I rub, lick and finger your love mound NeoCitizn: more and more tasteing and getting intrapped in your womenness NYCockExchange: My scrotum tingles wildly with delight as you.... um. NYCockExchange: Wait. Womenness? NeoCitizn: your womenhood NYCockExchange: You mean my masculinity, right? NYCockExchange: They're a little different. NeoCitizn: no NeoCitizn: your a gurl NeoCitizn: right? NYCockExchange: Oh. So you're talking about my womanhood? NYCockExchange: Sans wo? NeoCitizn: says your profile NYCockExchange: Oh yeah - that. *nods* NYCockExchange: Okay, where were we? NeoCitizn: ?? NeoCitizn: no no no NeoCitizn: UR a gurl right? NYCockExchange: Oh yeah, you were tounging and fingering my nutsack, while licking my asshole and rubbing my cock, too. NYCockExchange: You could have scrolled up and read to have figured that out, though. NeoCitizn: why doesn your SN say 13 F NeoCitizn: as in female NYCockExchange: Does THIS look familiar? : NYCockExchange: ... I don't ask for cyber and I'm not gross in that way at all!!!... NeoCitizn: wellz NYCockExchange: That's in YOUR profile. NeoCitizn: I do it time to time NeoCitizn: wllz NeoCitizn: I am horny NeoCitizn: so NYCockExchange: Right! And I have a big, hairy cock from time to time. NeoCitizn: ok NYCockExchange: Well, okay - it's always there, with the nutsack right below. NeoCitizn: why do U pretend to be a guurl then? NYCockExchange: *blank stare* What? NeoCitizn: your profile says your a gurl NYCockExchange: I wasn't pretending anything! I told you to lick my scrotum (nutsack), and you dove right in! NeoCitizn: wellz NYCockExchange: I told you I had a half-curled hand stroking my member up and down. And you say: we start kissing NeoCitizn: why does your info say your a gurl? NYCockExchange: Just admit that you're flaming and gay and we can get on with this. NYCockExchange: Okay. I fixed it. NYCockExchange: Now, can you cut-and-paste the new info into the chat so we can make sure? NeoCitizn: what chat? NeoCitizn: and why do U do this? NYCockExchange: The chat window we're chatting in right now. NYCockExchange: Where you type - paste it in there. NeoCitizn: why do U do this? NeoCitizn: answer me this first NYCockExchange: Can you just paste it in, already? *sigh* NeoCitizn: I'm a middle-aged man, you gook. NeoCitizn: tell me now NeoCitizn: why NeoCitizn: U bother to do this NYCockExchange: God, I love you. Now see that "Block" button in the lower left corner of the chat window? NYCockExchange: Click on it. NeoCitizn: bye NeoCitizn: ok NYCockExchange: No, that was the "Warn" button!
--------------------
|