Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mah Jeans.
    #9654618 -

I've had these jeans for like 8 years.  I've done a lot of things wearing these jeans.  They've come to a lot of different places with me.  They can be classy with heels fresh out the wash, or worn for a week straight camping in the forest.  They're my favorite pair.  My go-to pants for work, school, party & sunday chillin.

And now they finally gave out on me. A hole in my left knee.  It doesn't mean that this relationship is over, oh no...far from it.  It just means they have reached old age status.  Natural holes is offical senior stage in the lifespan of jeans.

All good things must come to an end.  Eventually.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mah Jeans. [Re: CherryBom]
    #9654647 -

I always ruin my good pairs of jeans by stepping on the backs with my heels.  :thumbdown:  Then I try to cut them evenly and re-hem it, but it never works out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mah Jeans. [Re: CherryBom]
    #9654699 -



zztop blue jean blues

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mah Jeans. [Re: CherryBom]
    #9654780 -

I always have a favorite pair of jeans and they always end up wearing out.  It sucks, but I move on and get another pair.  I'm incredibly surprised that you got them to last so long.  I guess I just buy cheap jeans, but I pretty much wear my favorite jeans anytime I'm not working.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mah Jeans. [Re: filthee]
    #9654997 -

Hey...good song.  Never heard it before, it's going on the iPod.  Thanks!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mah Jeans. [Re: CherryBom]
    #9655027 -

:cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mah Jeans. [Re: CherryBom]
    #9655049 -

visual aid needed


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mah Jeans. [Re: Ferris]
    #9655053 -

I like my 505s because buttons make me feel sexy


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Moebius/Jean Giraud comics (epic sci fi/fantasy) musiclover420 494 9 03/04/18 06:48 PM
by musiclover420
* non faggy jeans for athletic body type (or other functional pants.)
( 1 2 3 all )
PDU 3,100 46 12/15/10 02:07 AM
by Ima Trooper
* Buying jeans is the ghey!
( 1 2 3 all )
AroundtheSon 2,392 41 03/06/08 01:54 PM
by TryptoFan
* check out mah glowstikz
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 1,327 32 09/15/07 07:54 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Skinny Jeans: Too Suggestive for Mormon College? (news) Nova 407 4 12/07/11 03:13 PM
by collie man
* Skinny jeans are officially no longer cool
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
nicechrisman 6,460 110 11/28/14 10:50 AM
by Mickalopagus
* alternative to jeans
( 1 2 3 all )
pfxtc 3,826 56 01/08/11 04:13 PM
by blujay
* Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ?
( 1 2 3 all )
Fiery 1,245 55 02/15/18 04:32 PM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
538 topic views. 5 members, 27 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.