Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ?
    #24990348 -

Mah fukka juggs poppin dougs and bustin thug bubbles.


errit errwit errwat err duh suh dug witwitiwti wizzit
errit errit wizzs





Ya mah mah fukkas rippin wit da jug buba?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: Fiery] * 4
    #24990355 -

nope

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #24990371 -

pirate-blues said:
nope



Me too, but It's fun to just pretend for one fukkin second that you were a jugga , doesn't it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #24990381 -



This is actually a great mini-documentary(20 minutes or so) about the gathering of the juggaloes, and I think it casts them in a...fairer light.

It is far from my thing, but they're their own kind of misfits and I know how that can be, so I can appreciate that, no matter how silly I think their taste in music and clothing is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #24990405 -

pirate-blues said:
no matter how silly I think their taste in music and clothing is.




True, just protect yoself if you gonna swang at a jugga fest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: Fiery]
    #24990559 -

You can't say the j-word unless you are one.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: koods]
    #24990569 -

Fiery is a jeffalo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: basqueshaman]
    #24990671 -

im prob going back to the carnie and work directly with some pretty high up juggalos there but i always thought that shit was stupid af actually one my best friends used be a juggalo b4 he became a full biscuit. same with my other really good friend but he died from drugs.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #24990707 -

Jugallos are like if bikers tried to do the hippy thing :wink:

Though bikers may be more intelligent by a hair


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #24990736 -

pirate-blues said:
This is actually a great mini-documentary(20 minutes or so) about the gathering of the juggaloes, and I think it casts them in a...fairer light.

It is far from my thing, but they're their own kind of misfits and I know how that can be, so I can appreciate that, no matter how silly I think their taste in music and clothing is.



I've seen this and one or two similar videos. Seems like they have a good time. Never heard an ICP song I thought was any good though, and generally I like goofy rap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: psi] * 1
    #24991280 -

A) I hate ICP
B) I thought they were a few year fad back in high school mid 2,000ish
3) “Juggalos” have undeserved sense of being rap aficionados and generally are violent in big crowds (although I’ve gone to one cncert maybe it was a bad area)
4) I saw a picture of a small coffin BLASTED in ICP logos and apparently a Juggalo couple had a miscarriage and that prompted them to make an ICP funeral. I was Absolutely disgusted


Sorry to fans but you can keep your crap rappers


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: Fiery]
    #24991689 -

The whole attitude, acting, way of being, the language, urban hip-hop "street lingo" etc.... needs to be killed and buried so deep it will never surface again. I absolutely despise the whole fucking thing! Some of thee slang has permeated mainstream society and I feel it is a detriment (think of that movie "Idiocracy"). When 50yo business men in suits are saying "my bad" I just want to fucking puke on them and rip their tongues out!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24991699 -

:lol:

I had no idea anyone found that phrase so objectionable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 3
    #24991718 -

tyrannicalrex said:
The whole attitude, acting, way of being, the language, urban hip-hop "street lingo" etc.... needs to be killed and buried so deep it will never surface again. I absolutely despise the whole fucking thing! Some of thee slang has permeated mainstream society and I feel it is a detriment (think of that movie "Idiocracy"). When 50yo business men in suits are saying "my bad" I just want to fucking puke on them and rip their tongues out!



lmfao i was with you at first but my bad pisses you off? maybe its time to let that one go, gramps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: psi]
    #24991723 -

Actually I'm a juggalo

Just please understand that im not the adverage juggalo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: psi]
    #24991732 -

It's incorrect grammar and English. It boils my blood! Making plural words singular and vice versa drives me absolutely crazy!!! People need enunciate their words properly. I was graded on penmanship in grade school. What the fuck happened? Using z's for s's, misspelling words with a form of shorthand texting, it's all wrong. "With you" is not "whichoo", FUUUUCCCK!:scat:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #24991742 -

English was not just handed down from God though, came into being through people bastardizing other languages and making shit up. All language is in a constant state of flux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: psi] * 1
    #24991748 -

I know, but I am in the age I'm in now and the way it's going seems to be very bad! I guess that's what the other people said centuries ago when the language I use now was forming.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24991758 -

Im a carnivorous bastard,  i butcher things this includes the English language :shrug:
Nothing personal ya dig

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who da fukk goin juggalo on a mah fukka 2018 . ? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24992025 -

tyrannicalrex said:
The whole attitude, acting, way of being, the language, urban hip-hop "street lingo" etc.... needs to be killed and buried so deep it will never surface again. I absolutely despise the whole fucking thing! Some of thee slang has permeated mainstream society and I feel it is a detriment (think of that movie "Idiocracy"). When 50yo business men in suits are saying "my bad" I just want to fucking puke on them and rip their tongues out!



Strictly speaking about the phrase "my bad"

Had an employer tell me "that's a 'black' (insert expletive here) phrase, you dont say that.  And dont apologize im the first place it shows weakness"

Never realized it entered my vernacular until then

Still refrain from using that phrase

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My friend got jumped by some juggalos.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hakim0777 6,774 72 05/12/10 09:44 PM
by LicHmicrO
* Juggalo couple have Insane Clown Posse themed funereal for dead baby
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
AlCapwn 35,873 165 02/15/10 03:38 PM
by shamandustin
* what is your guys' opinion of juggaloes?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
tumebadger 8,972 113 12/30/09 01:29 PM
by tumebadger
* juggalos unite!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
fatso 6,667 71 07/04/09 01:40 PM
by Prisoner#1
* wowzers! *camwhore it up in da pub!*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 35 36 )
Jenny 59,206 715 06/05/04 12:46 PM
by funkymonk
* check out mah glowstikz
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 1,327 32 09/15/07 07:54 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Juggalos in their natural habitat Enthrall 1,031 18 05/18/10 07:09 PM
by Epilson Lyrae
* Who thinks juggalos are cool?
( 1 2 all )
EmperorKuzco 4,342 37 07/16/06 11:15 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,245 topic views. 4 members, 276 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.