Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
check out mah glowstikz
    #7410519 -

A friend and I are thinking about going to a rave in SF tomorrow. I've never been and I've got that pre-trip anxiety going. I've taken E before but it was with a few friends in a quiet household. This time it will be about the exact opposite. Oh what am I getting myself into?


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: TODAY]
    #7410527 -

I bet you'll have fun. :hehehe:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: Lion]
    #7410536 -

If the E is real you are going to have a blast


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: danlennon3]
    #7410547 -

E at a rave is the definition of bliss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: TODAY]
    #7410556 -

You're lucky man. I love going to raves. I wish I knew at least one person who I could tag along with to one. Don't have any anxiety. If you're taking E there is no way to be anxious. It's impossible. Be prepared to have the time of your life.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: TODAY]
    #7410581 -

What's the name of the chemical in extacy that makes you dance liek a prick.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #7410620 -

Leave the glowsticks, pacifiers and vaporub at home, lest you be accused of being a candy raver.


--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: scout24]
    #7410640 -

i'm just going to show in jeans and a t-shirt if I go.

So it looks like a rather positive response! I am really excited to do this, either tomorrow or in two weeks.

But, I've got a job interview early Monday morning. Sunday will be the crash day but I want to be sharp on Monday morn. Any spill over foreseable? I may just be making up excuses by bringing up the early Monday appointment...


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: TODAY]
    #7410643 -

Drink an Odwalla Mango Tango smoothie the day after, and take it easy.  :lol: No worries.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: Lion]
    #7410665 -

:smile: :raver:


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #7410679 -

The Motherfuckin G said:
What's the name of the chemical in extacy that makes you dance liek a prick.



Ummm....  I'm pretty sure it's extacy.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7410688 -

its called meth


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7410754 -

Oh, okay. I get it now. They meant to say extacy pills.

I'm sticking to my story though that the only chemical in extacy is extacy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7410767 -

truffleupagus said:
Oh, okay. I get it now. They meant to say extacy pills.

I'm sticking to my story though that the only chemical in extacy is extacy.



Extacy isn't a chemical ;p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7410785 -

I dont think using glowsticks would cause the ridicule of being a candy kid. Anyways, who gives a fuck what anyone thinks. Any idea who is playing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7410790 -

Shroomery member #131840, The Motherfuckin G, was making reference to a bit from "Da Ali G Show". "You is really getting ripped off. I can get you that much cheaper."










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: Learyfan]
    #7410820 -

as long as u dont eat like 8 rolls you should be fine by monday morning, what was the crash like for you last time you rolled?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: Psilobuds]
    #7410875 -

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine commonly known as MDMA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7410965 -

The_Ghost said:
truffleupagus said:
Oh, okay. I get it now. They meant to say extacy pills.

I'm sticking to my story though that the only chemical in extacy is extacy.



Extacy isn't a chemical ;p



Is that your word now?

Ashford420 said:
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine commonly known as MDMA



Hmmmm....

I was just being a ball buster anyway. Thanks Learyfan. Didn't realize that was an Ali G reference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out mah glowstikz [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7411929 -

yeah, i love parties and drugs, but glowsticks always seem boring and gay as fuck to me.

i've only seen one person ever that could do anything interesting with glow sticks, and he had them on strings. hula hoops are more interesting than glow sticks, and hula hoops are fucking boring!


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone here Poi? Glowstick on a string? That sort of thing? freddurgan 2,152 18 02/16/05 07:04 PM
by digitalcube
* Take Extacy
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
SuperMario 6,815 107 11/25/05 12:49 AM
by headset
* You ever forget to check your email? Phychotron 1,498 11 07/28/04 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Check yo' Self. (checking your own background) PrisonSong 1,217 9 02/02/05 08:11 AM
by iluan
* I find myself checking out guys
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,638 57 06/26/05 02:53 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Dave Chappelle *doesn't* Check Into Crazy House
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 5,131 33 05/16/05 03:08 PM
by ShroomDoom
* how many times a day do you check your e-mail?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 1,352 24 09/02/05 03:51 PM
by mantis
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,327 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.