Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS
    #4632406 -

I live in a low altitude, do 15PSI will suffice....

Question is has anyone tried using an ELECTRIC Pressure Cooker???

I don't have access to the kitchen all the time... but I do have outlets in my clean area and I am sick off not being able to make PF Jars when I have some free time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: BUSHY]
    #4632437 -

Why not get a hotplate or hotplate stirrer ?

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: HippieChick]
    #4632464 -

I found the Wolfgang Puck Electic Pressure Cooker 10 qt for under $50

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: BUSHY]
    #4632522 -

Oh. I haven't but was curiuos about them also. 10 quart is small though. I just got a new one today, new for me, little bigger then 10 quart though,lol,



Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: HippieChick]
    #4632568 -

How much did you pay for that monster???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: HippieChick]
    #4632581 -

that, is a big pressure cooker...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: BUSHY]
    #4632583 -

$150. It holds 19 quart jars.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: eligal]
    #4632595 -

or, I'm an extremely petite person,lol. It's BIG.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: HippieChick]
    #4632598 -

I think we could both fit in there :wink:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS *DELETED* [Re: OldSpice]
    #4632605 -

Post deleted by BUSHY

Reason for deletion: replied to wrong person


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: BUSHY]
    #4632612 -

Second hand store. Watch ebay. You can find them on there also.

Good Luck.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: HippieChick]
    #4633117 -

HippieChick said:
$150. It holds 19 quart jars.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:



LOL. Mine holds 20! na na na na na naaaaaa.lol. Oh, and my grandma gave me this for free. Its like 30 years old!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: FungusMan]
    #4633209 -

lol, thats awsome...
i recentley started my own batch,,, but i can only put in like 5 jars,,,wich sucks, but its a start..
i can imagine just having one of those big PC,, less work and a whole lot of jars...cool..!! must get me one of those..


--------------------
live & enjooooooooooooooooy


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: vescudero0]
    #4633217 -

Hey Hippie chick,are you wearing aluminum foil in that pic?


--------------------
History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of men...GO GO GODZILLA!

You've begun to matter more than the things you say- JesusChristSuperstar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: HippieChick]
    #4634070 -

Hippiechick can i inoculate you  :tongue:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: BUSHY]
    #4634113 -

I have used a 800 watt portable stove burner (walmart type stores, $10-15) for smaller pressure cookers. Make sure you use it on a heat resistant surface as the pot will redirect a lot of heat down onto whatever the element is sitting on.

I've also used an All American electric unit. Ah, it works like a dream.

Was the bit about being at low altitude a statement or question?


--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: FungusMan]
    #4634269 -

I want to see a pic of that with 20 jars in it. I was under the impression that the AA 941 is the largest and it only holds 19.

Have you gotten a new seal yet ?

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: Blackhart]
    #4634282 -

Aluminum foil ?

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: HippieChick]
    #4634367 -

Yeah foil to keep water from sloshing on your head, Do you eat a bunch of corn or birdseed when you pressure cook yourself?


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PRESSURE COOKER QUESTION FOR ALL MEMBERS [Re: OldSpice]
    #4634415 -

No, I like the poo,lol.

So nice to be able to get 26 quarts done in 90 minutes now versus 7 quarts.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EZ Pressure Cooker Question. JayBin 1,910 1 12/03/01 08:35 PM
by razer
* Help, Pressure cooker question Deviant 2,224 5 09/19/01 05:41 PM
by Deviant
* Pressure Cooker Question Elendril 1,431 5 05/26/02 05:03 PM
by Elendril
* pressure cooker question mikearch 2,685 12 08/23/02 12:52 PM
by mikearch
* Pressure cooker question stwangetweezer 1,850 11 07/27/02 08:33 AM
by ShroomyMcPot
* Pressure Cooker Question NFG_Getupkid 1,240 4 07/01/02 09:14 AM
by goolag
* Pressure Cooker Question? Phake_ld 927 4 11/19/01 11:07 PM
by Phake_ld
* Oh no, the dredded pressure cooker question RageOholic67 1,055 2 11/20/02 08:07 PM
by RageOholic67

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,989 topic views. 22 members, 235 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.