Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4609657 -

The president could do more if he would see that this is a time to let his "american pride" go for a minute. I'm sure if you were to ask those people they would take help where they could get it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: peeper]
    #4609662 -

the president could go on national TV and plead for world help

and all his staff and advisors could nix it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: goobler]
    #4609664 -

Venezuela just said they'd send military as well if we needed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4609673 -

I know

we got the military

watch the news carefully

especially the death toll

this isnt an issu of
ok im out


night all


be safe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: goobler]
    #4609748 -

Bush... Bush... Bush... :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4609750 -

its the system man

blame the congress and senate while your at it cause they are lining their pockets


oil shortage?

means big $$ in futures market

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4609751 -

Who controls the pres, goobs ?

The patriots ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4609754 -

if you think the pres has any discernible power you are naive

lets just not go there


I'm hurt

I may leave tomorrow for NO

Ill keep you posted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: goobler]
    #4609756 -

Good luck, man. If you decide to go, you have my best wishes with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4609767 -

I'm going


minds made up

too many voices in here

I have to do something

I'll report back soon leaving tonight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: goobler]
    #4609768 -

goobler said:
if you think the pres has any discernible power you are naive

lets just not go there



Pleae share your wisdom. :yesnod:

Let's go there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: boO]
    #4609771 -

boO said:
he also said "don't buy gas if you don't need it"



I think he means stockpiling it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4609772 -

be safe, I have to do something

just called home and my wife is packing a bag for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: goobler]
    #4609777 -

I'd help if I could, good luck.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: goobler]
    #4609778 -

good luck there :thumbup: you're a good man going

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4609783 -

still funny when he said it on tv...heh...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: goobler]
    #4609784 -

if your going to NO i need some free shit...could you loot me a big screen, a rolex, a digi cam and some new shoes?? oh yeah, loot me shotgun too. ill pay shipping. godspeed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4609794 -

I need me a handgun, someone hook me up.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: goobler]
    #4609823 -

goobler said:
I'm going


minds made up

too many voices in here

I have to do something

I'll report back soon leaving tonight




If you aren't bullshitting then I have much respect for you. :smile: :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cash Dollars" says Bush. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4609829 -

mattzdope said:
goobler said:
I'm going


minds made up

too many voices in here

I have to do something

I'll report back soon leaving tonight




If you aren't bullshitting then I have much respect for you. :smile: :thumbup:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Goobler invades LNC..............
( 1 2 3 4 all )
goobler 3,863 68 08/28/05 01:01 AM
by Burke Dennings
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,244 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)?
( 1 2 all )
SummerBreeze 2,948 28 11/27/03 10:31 AM
by SummerBreeze
* babes against bush Infrared 1,256 5 12/05/03 12:23 AM
by mntlfngrs
* 86% Say Impeach Bush
( 1 2 3 all )
daimyo 3,373 47 04/19/06 07:54 AM
by Chairman Meow
* so some tripping dude gave me some wallet he found at bonnaroo, full o cash ZippoZM 1,856 18 06/21/05 04:52 AM
by Krishna
* Dollar dollar bills yall ricelicker 802 11 12/09/04 10:03 PM
by John
* Mr. Bush
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TYL3R 2,891 63 10/04/05 12:57 PM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,746 topic views. 7 members, 93 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.