Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: yousuck]
    #4593560 -

I thought both of those albums were great, sorry you didn't.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4593563 -

Yeah Evanescene. I think their songs are good and I could buy it at wal-mart.

Tool is alright but their drummer is not so good and the lyrics are a little shallow for me.7


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: tomk]
    #4593587 -

How can u compare TOOL to limp bizket and evanecense, WTF IS WRONG? Do you listen to the the lyrics of tool songs? Compare reflection to nookie and tell me tool borrowed from fred durst. KTHX!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #4593698 -

Doesn't Tool's DJ sample Nookie on Reflection?

Duh, thats how.


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: tomk]
    #4593855 -

tomk said:
Tool is alright but their drummer is not so good and the lyrics are a little shallow for me.7



That has to be sarcasm.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: Silversoul]
    #4593921 -

Paradigm said:
tomk said:
Tool is alright but their drummer is not so good and the lyrics are a little shallow for me.7



That has to be sarcasm.



I was thinking the same thing.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: tomk]
    #4593931 -

It would depend on what your standards are, Carey is a good drummer compared to most other bands but couldn't hold a candle to a professional master class drummer.

Lyrics being shallow? don't really know what that means, I suppose its a personal taste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4594887 -

Desiree said:
Paradigm said:
tomk said:
Tool is alright but their drummer is not so good and the lyrics are a little shallow for me.7



That has to be sarcasm.



I was thinking the same thing.



I might be willing to give Danny Carey a blowjob to have his drumming skill.

I hope Maynard sticks with Tool and Billy Howerdel just continues APC as the vocalist himself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: bukkake]
    #4595186 -

I love Billy's voice. If Maynard left APC, which I don't see happening, I could def. handle it with just Billy.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4595234 -

I haven't heard him sing (that I know of) but his writing skills are badass.

Can't wait for anything new from either band!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: tomk]
    #4595287 -

tomk said:
Tool is alright but their drummer is not so good



:nonono:


--------------------
I'll see you down in Guantanamo Bay

Donate spores to FSRC or suffer the consequences!*

Wikipedia

Overgrow has been shut down :sad: check out www.icmag.com if you need MJ info

*consequences may or may not be suffered

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: krishnamurti]
    #4595290 -

krishnamurti said:
tomk said:
Tool is alright but their drummer is not so good



:nonono:



:nonono:
he's prolly the best drummer still rockin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tool
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 5,468 57 10/07/04 12:59 PM
by unbeliever
* Just got back from Tool! FlusH 478 6 06/27/07 07:32 AM
by Merkin
* Addicted to TOOL
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Atheist 4,742 63 11/18/07 09:38 PM
by EndlessNameless
* TOOL Tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
JonnyDeformed 3,561 28 01/23/07 07:38 PM
by Sheepish
* Bucket/Jungle drummer Visionary Tools 161 0 10/27/07 08:26 AM
by Visionary Tools
* I can't believe the great Melt Banana was opening for lame ass Tool
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheFakeSunRa 6,427 73 07/19/07 10:05 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN Says A PERFECT CIRCLE Is Still Alive
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,851 28 09/25/10 06:30 PM
by andrewss
* An interesting fact about maynard james keenan blacksabbathrulz 796 3 07/03/06 02:06 AM
by UnderNose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,313 topic views. 4 members, 33 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.