Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Tool is back in the studio!
    #4592232 -

Finally after 4 years Tool is recording new material, however I'm glad they've been taking their time, because they never deliever a poor or mediocre album.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #4592240 -

Haste makes waste.  :heart: :thumbup:

They better tour!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #4592245 -

Are you just now realizing this?


I can't wait until the release of their new album. It's so going to rock ass.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4592259 -

Holy fuck, did you check out the photos from Adam Jones, of the recording session?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=20050816193059


Scroll down, and take a look at who Maynard is standing next to 7th photo down.... Josh fucking Homme! I'm a fan of both the Queens & Tool, so that's awesome to see. Also notice a Melvin in one of the pics? :wink:


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: Twirling]
    #4592265 -

Yea great photos, I knew they were going to be recording, but i just saw these pics today and it proved it for me. What a genius band!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: Twirling]
    #4592268 -

One of those guys is wearing my subhuman shirt! Copycat motherfucker.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: Twirling]
    #4592273 -

I saw that....awesome!

I thought it was going to be the end of this summer, but apparently not.
I'm hoping for soon though. Perhaps the beginning of 2006?

I'm patient though...whatever it is...it's going to be worth the wait for sure.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4592307 -

Desiree said:
I'm patient though...whatever it is...it's going to be worth the wait for sure.



:yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: In(di)go]
    #4592338 -

ohhhh! I can't fuckin wait

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: Cowgold]
    #4592349 -

:rockon:


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4592447 -

Did you say tool?


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #4593034 -

IllicitAlchemist said:
Finally after 4 years Tool is recording new material, however I'm glad they've been taking their time, because they never deliever a poor or mediocre album.



can you say undertow & opiate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: yousuck]
    #4593070 -

Tool is good. I think their album lateralus sounded too much like it copied from Limp Bizkit but other then that their stuff isn't bad.

I'll probably buy it if a new staind or evavesence cd doesn't come out that same week.


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: Kada]
    #4593083 -

Do you like tool, LordofChaos?


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: Twirling]
    #4593099 -

Twirling said:
Holy fuck, did you check out the photos from Adam Jones, of the recording session?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=20050816193059


Scroll down, and take a look at who Maynard is standing next to 7th photo down.... Josh fucking Homme! I'm a fan of both the Queens & Tool, so that's awesome to see. Also notice a Melvin in one of the pics? :wink:



dude thank you so much...
that is a truly beautiful sight.

*happy sigh*


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: tomk]
    #4593151 -

tomk said:
Tool is good.  I think their album lateralus sounded too much like it copied from Limp Bizkit but other then that their stuff isn't bad.

I'll probably buy it if a new staind or evavesence cd doesn't come out that same week.



:lol:


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #4593291 -

It's about goddamn time. I've been waiting forever for those guys to finish that project. But instead of getting it done when they said they would, Maynard had to stay with APC to make the shittiest album of their careers. Hopefully it won't be the same for Tool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: tomk]
    #4593322 -

tomk said:
I think their album lateralus sounded too much like it copied from Limp Bizkit



strange comparison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: tomk]
    #4593466 -

Quote:
tomk said:I think their album lateralus sounded too much like it copied from Limp Bizkit



Blashpemy!  :tongue:

But anyways, yeah I can't wait!


--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool is back in the studio! [Re: tomk]
    #4593515 -

tomk said:
Tool is good.  I think their album lateralus sounded too much like it copied from Limp Bizkit but other then that their stuff isn't bad.

I'll probably buy it if a new staind or evavesence cd doesn't come out that same week.



:wtf:

Evanescence?! They're alright. They in no way compare to Tool.


Tool> all


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tool
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 5,468 57 10/07/04 12:59 PM
by unbeliever
* Just got back from Tool! FlusH 478 6 06/27/07 07:32 AM
by Merkin
* Addicted to TOOL
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Atheist 4,742 63 11/18/07 09:38 PM
by EndlessNameless
* TOOL Tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
JonnyDeformed 3,561 28 01/23/07 07:38 PM
by Sheepish
* Bucket/Jungle drummer Visionary Tools 161 0 10/27/07 08:26 AM
by Visionary Tools
* I can't believe the great Melt Banana was opening for lame ass Tool
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheFakeSunRa 6,434 73 07/19/07 10:05 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN Says A PERFECT CIRCLE Is Still Alive
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,851 28 09/25/10 06:30 PM
by andrewss
* An interesting fact about maynard james keenan blacksabbathrulz 796 3 07/03/06 02:06 AM
by UnderNose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,313 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.