Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
First drug experiences
    #4587160 - 08/27/05 11:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Lets see.. im just curious to hear when you guys all started using drugs, any type

i first started drinkin at 15, but i dont do that much anymore, i have some allergies to alcohol that make my hangovers hell

i also started smoking weed the same year

first salvia experience was about a half year ago

and i will probably get to try shrooms for the first time in about 2 weeks, i wana go an eighth by myself, and im a lightweight so im gona have a sitter.

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Edited by SerioOria (08/27/05 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: First drug experiences [Re: SerioOria]
    #4587205 - 08/27/05 11:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sweet mang.

My first was marijuana. I smoked about five blunts in a three week period without inhaling. :frown:

It wasnt my weed tho a waste non-the-less.

I cant remember when i first inhaled and got stoned...

OfflineeVil_
StrangelyFamiliar
 User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
Re: First drug experiences [Re: TYL3R]
    #4587216 - 08/27/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

first alcohol experience i was 14 and these girls my friends knew were babysitting and we went over there with a case of St. Ides reserves. it only took 2 or 3 to get me wasted, then we raided the people fridge and then we realized we had to walk back to my friends house. we're lucky we didn't get arrested on that trek.

first weed experience i was 15 and we were out behind a buddies house with like 3 pipes going around, we got pretty fucked up. then, we went to subway and i indulged in my first munchie experience and have been in love ever since.

--------------------
It's great to be here. I thank you. Ah, I've been on the road doing comedy for ten years now, so bear with me while I plaster on a fake smile and plough through this shit one more time. - Bill Hicks

<Guest> has anyone ever heard of sprinklen a freshcow pattie w dust and hangin it from a tree in cheese cloth and watering it?

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4587289 - 08/27/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I smoked pot before I ever tried anything else. I was with my friends who has smoked a few times, and we were driving around. All the sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks and I freaked out for a few minutes because my friend was driving like an asshole. After that we went and hung out at a bonfire and I was fine.

--------------------

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: First drug experiences [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4587370 - 08/27/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

dabbed with alcohol only a handful of times around 15. same with pot. only started actually getting 'drunk' around 16, first shroom experience @ 16, and became your typical cannabis-lover around 17. ecstasy at 18, nitrous at 20. acid at 21.

coke is the only drug i've regretted trying and thus have left it out of the list. i'd like to forget i ever did the shit personally.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: First drug experiences [Re: kake]
    #4587379 - 08/27/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It can be fun.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #4587385 - 08/27/05 12:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ah, got drunk for the first time when I was 10.. smoked pot at 12, smoked pot laced with pcp at 14, acid and shrooms and e when I was 16, everything else after that. alcohol is a gateway drug :wink:

--------------------

OfflineIllicitAlchemist
Becoming one.
 User Gallery

Loc: The hara.
Re: First drug experiences [Re: Shroomism]
    #4587424 - 08/27/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

alcohol@ 12, pot @ 13, meth @ 15, shrooms @16, acid & cocaine @ 17, I am now 18 and do pot, shrooms and acid regularly. I do regret trying meth tho, I almost beat up one of my best friends...eek bad drug.

--------------------

Edited by IllicitAlchemist (08/27/05 01:10 PM)

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: First drug experiences [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #4587443 - 08/27/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

drank for the first time at 13, smoked cannabis when I was 15 (Christmas Eve into morning), mushrooms when I was 17 with my brother.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Offlinederyl
Stranger
Male

Loc: Uncle Tom's
Re: First drug experiences [Re: IllicitAlchemist]
    #4587462 - 08/27/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

drank the vodka in my parents liquor cabnit in about 6th grade, so im guessing 12-13(I don't really recall that night) been drinking more and more ever since.

Smoked a bowl with 8 other people one night when i was drunk at my friends house in 7th grade, probobly 14, smoked reguarly for 2 years, now i smoke every couple months or so. Also got into Valium for about a six month period, 10 for $20, good deal when you're 14, then I quit.

First ate mushrooms in a choclate I got at a Widespread concert four days after my 16th birthday, still do those reguarly.

First ate acid when I was 17 at my house by myself with a liter of smirnoff by my side, that was good fun, and i still do that reguarly.

First ate E when I was 17 at a large outdoor festival, I was also on some acid and mushrooms, and I had been drinking beer all day so that was quite a night.

can't remember the first time I used opiates, think i smoked a little ball of opium at a concert with some friends, don't meddle with those too often.

i'd have to say my favorite has always been good old alcohol, taking in account availability, price, reliability, effects, it's just lots of fun :evil:

wow, that was really long, but kind of nostalgic.

OfflineBoglyn
Put them on theglass
 User Gallery

#4587535 - 08/27/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

LSD was my first drug experience. I had some interesting conversation that night.

I remember the fountain whispering to me and objects changing colors. However the sunrise the next morning was probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

--------------------
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
---Galileo

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First drug experiences [Re: Boglyn]
    #4587559 - 08/27/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i had been a connoisseur of weed since i was about 12-13 and had my first taste at 15 in a tent inside my friends shack.. i dont think i really even got high since it was bammer and we went to sleep 5 minutes after... but i've been smoking ever since.

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: First drug experiences [Re: Boglyn]
    #4587561 - 08/27/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i don't like alcohol so i can't remmber the first time i got drunk but it was probably at 13-14...

first time i smoked weed was 18 with a couple of friends we passed a couple of joints and we out for a walk... it was amazing and i remmber how everything clicked at one point and became super sharp after that i expirianced something like the video for "like a rolling stone" by the rolling stones... i was kinda morphing from scean to scean was was rather wierd

i was glad to be with someone who made me feel at ease about it and thought about everything to make us feel good about our first time

sadly my nicotine uptake only got worse and worse with my cannabis/hashish use though i don't ACTUALY smoke cigs on a ragular basis

i tried half a tab of acid once and i'm pretty sure it was bunk

and i ate some mushrooms i growen but haven't yet "broken through" and i'm eagerly waiting to get my hands on some mushrooms or acid!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: First drug experiences [Re: Simisu]
    #4587669 - 08/27/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Probably started smoking dope around 13 w/ my friends older brothers. I smoked seriously like, a whole summer w/out even getting high. Looking back, it so wierd. We smoked steamrollers, bongs, joints...everything. And I dont remember being high.

But then one day, I just started feeling it, and I've loved it since.

But yeah. MJ at 13. LSD/Mushrooms and pretty much everything else at 15. Meth at like, 17 when everyone around here started cooking.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineShroomingNJ
Oh Hai There !
Male
Loc: NJ
Re: First drug experiences [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4587695 - 08/27/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Drinking like 14/15, Bought a joint for 50 bucks at year 13 lol

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: First drug experiences [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4587698 - 08/27/05 02:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Smoking pot's like totally fukkin bad 4 u.

Buuuttt... I probably smoked for the first time in grade 9, didn't really get high even though I DID smoke properly. Fell asleep watching crouching tiger, hidden dragon. Smoked a few more times and on the 3rd and 4th time I got so fucking stoned. I was walking slantways during some fireworks, and walked into a huge fight between some people smoking weed and undercover pigs.

I started yelling at the pigs until they pulled out pepperspray and started unleashing it on a few guys... I was so fucking stoned. It was like being on mushrooms.

Mushrooms and other psychedelics came later on when I was in grade 12. Good time to start I think. I had learned so much about myself, people, life, and just everything... marijuana had a huge contribution to that. My third eye opened up in grade 10, and half a year later I started actually smoking pot on a regular basis.

I still mostly smoke by myself, but with friends a lot too. Marijuana hasn't been what led me to find myself, but it definitely helped to clarify things and put a lot of shit in perspective. Now I can focus on things sober, and from a different point of view. Such a valueable learning tool, and to think that some dumbass jock who betrayed me as a friend was the dude that I first smoked a joint with. Kickass.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Offlinecompman
Stranger
Re: First drug experiences [Re: browndustin]
    #4587786 - 08/27/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ohh man, I'll never forget my first drug experiences. tried alchohol first at age 10, nothing special. next was pot at 14...and for like 2 years after that point was pure MADNESS. my friends and I spent all of our time just playing with the effects of weed. i remember how slow time would go...we would be walking down the street after the session and just start laughing because it felt like we were going in slow motion. this lasted for the first year...then i remember how things would look fake and how strange coversation was. so many laughs...those were the days.

then i tried mushrooms at 16, man was that an eye opener. the visuals were just outstanding...but the mind fuck so confusing. i remember making a strange bear like sound that came from my stomache...my friends thought i was posessed.

then i tried acid a bit after that...my favourite drug of all. never have a laughed for so long and seen such funny things.

next was e about 6 months ago, quite a loving experience. thats about it for me so far!

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #4587810 - 08/27/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Tobacco smoke in the air from chain smokers since I was born.

Then my mom and dad started putting SUGAR on my cereal when I was at 3 or 4  :wink:

Then my first time smoking a cigarette in grade 3.  Experimented with cigarettes all through elementary, on and off.

After that, my next substance was alcohol at the age of roughly 15.  Then marijuana afterwards. 

When I was 18, I tried mushrooms and the lsd shortly after.

I still consume alcohol to this day...way to much(something I'm trying to remedy...but I"ll do it when I feel truly ready to).

I still smoke marijuana frequently all day every day.

I use mushrooms and lsd very UNfrequently.  Very special to me.  Especially lsd.  :heart:

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: First drug experiences [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #4587944 - 08/27/05 04:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomingNJ said:
Drinking like 14/15, Bought a joint for 50 bucks at year 13 lol

Hhahahaah :rotfl: :rofl2: :rofl:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds