Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
small shrooms and slow/stopped growth
    #457319 -

Hey there folks. Well after a new terr. has been set up there seem to be some problems.

First off, small shrooms? What is this due to, The are australians and thais

secondly, growth has almost come to a stand still? very small pins and slow slow slow growth?

The terr. is about 3 feet high with two shelves, four feet long, fish bubbler, and cool mist humidifier with in. Humidity is staying at a constant 98 percent, though there is no moisture build up on the walls of the terr. I am sort of lost here and it is sort of annoying........ Anyhelp would be praised!
Be good


--------------------
" When I woke and found you missing,,,,,,,, I looked but,,,,,, I could not see youuuuuu...."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: shroomme]
    #457857 -

what temperature ?
if all else fails, kick the temp up around 80 to speed it up.


--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: shroomme]
    #457899 -

Try lowering the humidity just a little to around 90-95% -- I've heard this is best after pinning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: shroomme]
    #457914 -

Play hip-hop music in the background.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: ]
    #457937 -

Heh. The fact that you got pins at all means you're doing something right. I'd say the key is controlling temps and Rh.


--------------------
"If you believe in things you do not understand, you will suffer." ? Stevie Wonder

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: Insomnia]
    #457978 -

Whats your substrate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: Hippie3]
    #458214 -

YA' right about now the temp has been staying between 75-80. I am starting to get frustrated with shrooms being no larger than an inch or two.......


--------------------
" When I woke and found you missing,,,,,,,, I looked but,,,,,, I could not see youuuuuu...."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: ]
    #458215 -

Damn, and this whole time I was playing country.........LOL


--------------------
" When I woke and found you missing,,,,,,,, I looked but,,,,,, I could not see youuuuuu...."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #458222 -

Some are jars of brf/verm, others are casings of the same and a couple other casings of rye. What is going onAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


--------------------
" When I woke and found you missing,,,,,,,, I looked but,,,,,, I could not see youuuuuu...."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: shroomme]
    #458575 -

now thats a big
BUMP
on your head


--------------------
" When I woke and found you missing,,,,,,,, I looked but,,,,,, I could not see youuuuuu...."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: shroomme]
    #458587 -

I feel your pain man... I've a similar problem with a new terrarium... My shrooms are only getting to be 2-3" and the caps aren't developing properly... If you figure out is what wrong let me know. What are you using for a light source if any and how long?

Edited by mrshrums (11/14/01 08:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small shrooms and slow/stopped growth [Re: mrshrums]
    #458695 -

My caps weren't developing properly and I increased air exchange to fix it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* very slow, clear growth on agar *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
psh 2,336 22 05/21/21 02:47 PM
by Mycelium Juice
* Slow mycelium growth? ReverendJeffy 4,406 1 10/16/01 10:47 PM
by geokills
* Slow mycelium growth in jars ArmedLiberals 29,477 10 09/21/01 06:09 PM
by ArmedLiberals
* Slowed Mycelium Growth??? XxpumasxX 2,432 4 06/30/01 11:01 PM
by wind_wraith
* Colonization slowing/stopped Jackal 999 4 11/27/02 06:27 AM
by Fred Garvin
* slow mycelium growth? (jar pics) Shiznitz 11,136 12 08/01/01 02:39 PM
by aluminum_can
* Slow Mycellium Growth Even With Incubator ikilledcobain 1,221 8 12/11/02 04:01 PM
by NSKiller
* Honey Water Tek Innoculation - Slow/No Growth? ahaig 1,500 3 04/15/02 04:24 PM
by SIR_JAS

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,378 topic views. 19 members, 126 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.