Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewheelerd
Stranger
Advice needed
    #456279 - 11/12/01 08:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I have tried shrooms 3-4 times before, but they are hard to find. I don't know much about shrooms, and i was wondering what "strain" is the easiest to grow and what is the easiest way to grow it. I'm looking for a method that doesn't need as much stuff put into it as the one's I've seen on display. I just need to grow enough for personal consumption.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Advice needed [Re: wheelerd]
    #456290 - 11/12/01 08:13 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Any Psilocybe Cubensis strain is good. The PF strain is really easy to fruit. You'll want to go with a simple BRF+Verm. tek (the PF Tek.) which can be found in the grow/find section. You can get spore syringes from one of the many vendors from this community.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation