Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineflyguy
Loc: northeast usa
Wow
    #446142 - 11/03/01 09:58 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Has anyone checked this site out? Three hours of streaming video with high ranking officials from ATC, FAA, retired military ect... all testifying to the fact that "We are not alone." Produced May 2001. They are want congress to make a full investigation. They have over 20 credible witnesses with documented proof....
http://www.connectlive.com/events/disclosureproject/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Wow [Re: flyguy]
    #446505 - 11/04/01 10:36 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I've watched the first hour, i had to go out...will watch the rest tomorrow. Well, what can I say.....they are backing up what most of us already know. Did anyone see any mention of this on the TV at the time? I didn't, i wonder why that could be...

--------------------

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Wow [Re: Revelation]
    #446599 - 11/04/01 12:03 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i didnt see anything why would somone from the media blast it on the front page? it seems very real but i wonder if the sites a hoax

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Wow [Re: LCid]
    #446662 - 11/04/01 01:14 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

the site checks out.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #446690 - 11/04/01 01:45 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I think it can be said without doubt that "flying saucers" exist on earth. Whether or not these ships are controlled by government or by aliens is a different question.

I know that if I ever see an alien I won't be able to live life in the same way I do now. What I mean is that I wouldn't be able to carry on the daily routine in the knowledge that far more important things are going on. Even now, after reading a lot of material about aliens and secret government agendas etc, I find it difficult to concentrate on anything else...how could I? Anyone feel the same?

--------------------

Offlineflyguy
Loc: northeast usa
    #447003 - 11/04/01 07:10 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

yea, after I watched it I was kind of tripped out. I mean there are lots of influential people (as far as I can tell they are legit) saying some pretty far out stuff.... bases on the moon, over 12 species (or more) of aliens ect.... The question that arises is why all these species observing us unless some serious sh*t is going down soon... www.zetatalk.com speaks of a major change taking place soon and it kind of makes sense.
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/index.html
talks of the "gathering" of alien intelligences here to witness a great change taking place as well. Makes everyday problems seam somewhat trivial.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #447051 - 11/04/01 07:56 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ya dude.
Often I find myself thinking whatever I'm spending my time on is not worth it, especially in school or playing videogames.
FUCKING CHANGES ARE HAPPENING MAN! IT'S CRAZY SHIT GOIN' DOWN! CRAZY FUCKING SHIT! ARE YOU READY!?!?!

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

InvisibleIshmael
enthusiast

Re: Wow [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #447208 - 11/04/01 10:11 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

If you were an Alien and you found a self-destructive, greedy little race on some back-water paradise like Earth I doubt you would be inspired to do anything /but/ observe. Think about how inherently contradictory much of human behavior is when looked in light of our common demoninator as animals (and thus byproducts of the life-process of evolution on earth). Would you want to ally yourself with such a life-form? I'm human and I don't even like allying myself with us.

I'm not saying I put any faith in this, though in a universe of infinite possibility in which there are infinite numbers of overlapping intra-contained universes existing at the same time, the concept of an Alien life form seems...well...rather uninteresting. It seems like it would be on the verge of impossibility for such an eventuality of that sort not to occur. But none of this really changes the situation much. We're still involved in our own petty earth-bound struggles for the time being...and if you really want your alien friends to come down from above...perhaps the best way to do so would be through behaviors beyond the typical American sense of obliviousness. I can't say that for certain though.

Ish

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Loc: Cyber Space
    #447290 - 11/04/01 11:47 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, there's a cool movie you can rent Communion staring Christopher Walken about alien contact. It's got great special effects that appear to preserve the experience of the numerous mutually exclusive testimonies from real people.

I remember a psychiatrist in Chicago that specializes in alien abduced patients. I think it was on Charely Rose maybe, he said after working with 150+ patients his only rational conclusion was to accept the abductions as factual - he had no other choice but to treat his patients to cope with life as actually being abducted. He said there's no available scientific explaination that can be used in his work.

If science has not catagorically disproven aliens, then logically the possibility remains open.

--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #447782 - 11/05/01 02:09 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Does anyone know much about this disclosure project?

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Hopefully they get through to some of these hard headed folk.

Anonymous

Re: Wow [Re: Ishmael]
    #447843 - 11/05/01 03:10 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

If you were an Alien and you found a self-destructive, greedy little race on some back-water paradise like Earth I doubt you would be inspired to do anything /but/ observe. Think about how inherently contradictory much of human behavior is when looked in light of our common demoninator as animals (and thus byproducts of the life-process of evolution on earth). Would you want to ally yourself with such a life-form? I'm human and I don't even like allying myself with us.

I'm not saying I put any faith in this, though in a universe of infinite possibility in which there are infinite numbers of overlapping intra-contained universes existing at the same time, the concept of an Alien life form seems...well...rather uninteresting. It seems like it would be on the verge of impossibility for such an eventuality of that sort not to occur. But none of this really changes the situation much. We're still involved in our own petty earth-bound struggles for the time being...and if you really want your alien friends to come down from above...perhaps the best way to do so would be through behaviors beyond the typical American sense of obliviousness. I can't say that for certain though.

I agree with you on the point that the human race for the most part is self-destructive and greedy, and why would an alien race want anything to do with us except to observe?
Well all alien races are not benevolent, and would like to do more than observe; that is, control. We can see this likeness in our government.
However, the benevolent beings would not be observing just for fun. Most people won't travel thousands of light years just to hang out.
They place a special importance on the human race, mainly because we are like their children. They want to see us grow up to be wise, humble, loving creatures. Since they are obligated by rules, that is, the Rule of Non-Interference against an lower evolved civilization... they cannot interfere with our society directly until we have reached a certain level of spirituality where we are able to take responsibility for our actions and treat everything with mutual respect. Until then, aliens can't do much except observe, and help guide us in this direction in the most subtle way possible.
It is entirely up to the human race to decide how we are going to live. We cannot continue on a path of self-destruction for very long, because... well, it leads to self-destruction.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Wow [Re: LCid]
    #452453 - 11/09/01 12:49 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i wonder if the sites a hoax

What would make you think it is real? This is a commercial site to sell videotapes to those people wanting to believe.

This is no different than the Gulf Breeze Hoax, The Man on Mars Hoax, The Alien Autopsy Hoax, etc.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#452456 - 11/09/01 12:52 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I think it can be said without doubt that "flying saucers" exist on earth.

What a broad, sweeping statement. There is tremendous doubt that they exist at all.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Wow [Re: oneoverzero]
    #452458 - 11/09/01 12:58 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, there's a cool movie you can rent Communion ...

Whitely Strieber is a sci-fi/fantasy/horror FICTION writer who did not have a major book sale in over a decade before he tapped into the alien abduction paranoia which put him back in the $$$.

--------------------

OfflineArCh_TemPlaR
enthusiast
Re: Wow [Re: Ishmael]
    #452846 - 11/09/01 12:15 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

If you were an Alien and you found a self-destructive, greedy little race on some back-water paradise like Earth I doubt you would be inspired to do anything /but/ observe. Think about how inherently contradictory much of human behavior is when looked in light of our common demoninator as animals (and thus byproducts of the life-process of evolution on earth). Would you want to ally yourself with such a life-form?

Wouldn't it great if the next prophets were the ETs who would come to give humanity a unequivocal reality shock: That we are not the centre of this universe. It would be truly the beginning of the Aquarian Age for everybody. Just as great philosophers of the past (ie: Jesus, Buddha, Zoroaster) brought unique and profound wisdom of Light, so will alien lifeforms. Like a massive system shock to this world, we will awaken as gods we are suppose to be.

That's IF it happens..

It's also a bit cynical you perceive the way a technologically driven race we have become.

KtP

Offline3ptCrown
Re: Wow [Re: ArCh_TemPlaR]
    #452876 - 11/09/01 12:37 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

people wonder why theres aids cancer antrax(much more irrevelant except to a couple of dumb americans(not all of u!))
but they dont see that the earth is an organism and we are the virus eating up our host until we die together much like the diseases stated previously... i think i picked that up from like a terrence mckenna lecture or some book... but the point is aliens dont give a fuck about us and if they did and they are here and they have the technology to travel at light speed, do u know what else comes with that? something like seeing yourself in the present and the future at the same time or some shit like that - their technology would be so advanced u wouldnt be able to grasp what they would be doing. they could be the ants as we see them on this planet, or they could be love as we feel it or like the shit that comes out of us. if they had that technology and they didnt do anything noticeable to us so far, theyre not gonna do shit

--------------------
"Nothing lasts. That's one thing I think you learn from life, psychedelics, or just paying attention. Very little lasts." ~ Terrence Mckenna

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: Wow [Re: Swami]
    #453008 - 11/09/01 02:14 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Those proceeds fund their campaigns. The video's and tapes they offer are the same ones you can watch or listen to for free off their site you stupid fucking asshole.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Wow [Re: Adom]
    #453402 - 11/09/01 08:39 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

The video's and tapes they offer are the same ones you can watch or listen to for free off their site you stupid fucking asshole.

Here Adom demonstrates his love for mankind typical of UFOlogists (as if that were some sort of science).

Why so much rage? Take 2 grams of mushrooms and chill.

--------------------

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: Wow [Re: 3ptCrown]
    #453579 - 11/10/01 12:12 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

what if the [helpful] aliens were obstructed from helping us [in a conscious state]?

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
Re: Wow [Re: Adom]
    #453652 - 11/10/01 02:06 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

how does this site check out?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order