Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511180 -

Sorry the updates aren't awesome or whatever, I mean I'm not tripping, just body highs and numb head to toe and sweating.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511184 -

does everything feel good?? like just rubbing your arm should feel overwelming..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: Toddo]
    #4511185 -

Yeah this ia a fucked thread.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511200 -

I'm sorry that this is a fucked thread, I think it's kind of a done thread. We figured out that it's not rat poison lol.

and yes everything feels greatI keep touching my fingers..yeah weird.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511209 -

I understand how you could feel overwhelmed enough to buy a pill in that situation.

you last post sounds Eish and rolly to me

ENJOY!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511212 -

have you ever done mdma before?


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511217 -

Yes, this isn't caffene it feels like weak E, by weak I mean the body highs are nice but not orgasmicly intence.

I'm sorry I'm fading out a bit I don't know if I'm making since heh.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511227 -

hmm.. perhaps it was just meth in the pill...

mdma and meth feel alot different..


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511231 -

The exessive sweating sounds like Caffine? You think it could be a Caffine and MDMA mix?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511234 -

I've never done meth, well maybe I have now lol. I've seen a guy on meth (who smoked it) and I'm certainly not there heh. Yucky stuff imo just from watching people on it.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511240 -

smoking something and swallowing something are 2 different stories...


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: Infrared]
    #4511262 -

Okay, I didn't know. I suppose it could be meth, but I've never had it so I wouldn't know.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: blissedout]
    #4511415 -

blissedout said:
I don't believe your story, I'm sorry.




--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511426 -

Well it's wearing off now. Thanks to everyone who chatted. :smile:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511451 -

weird story. kinda sketchy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511471 -

you are crazy, I would ask about it first in detail.. before I would be buying anything, legal or not... :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511665 -

are people really this stupid?!


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511821 -

Thats fucking great man. :thumbup:


--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4511953 -

i believe him, i have no reason not too.


--------------------
cross my heart and hope to die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: Snip]
    #4511958 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Strange happenings at Newton Hill Mycomancer 1,398 8 06/22/04 09:20 PM
by Mycomancer
* caffiene doesnt seem to stimulate me MrBump 1,458 11 02/15/05 10:16 AM
by looner2
* GNC urine cleanser CubensisCutter 1,850 0 01/17/06 06:06 PM
by CubensisCutter
* Just got home from GNC... FreshCaps 789 7 08/08/05 05:54 PM
by FreshCaps
* will any of gnc's detox work? drugsaregoodmmk 1,785 7 02/02/07 01:41 AM
by Leanin
* Strange Dreams/Nightmares JonnyOnTheSpot 2,041 7 11/08/02 11:51 PM
by Golem
* one strange wonderful day Mystiq_Shaman 510 2 08/29/04 04:40 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Strange 3-d vision?
( 1 2 all )
duster 1,580 21 02/14/05 08:05 PM
by BorgFace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,998 topic views. 4 members, 53 guests and 282 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.