Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4510896 -

Yeah I finally got off my ass and stood up and walked around and body highs came flooding in. I think pushups will help I'm drinking water don't worry.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4510904 -

Yeah body highs like crazy I should waited till my buds were off work, this and being alone is nuts I wanna talk to people lol


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4510948 -

sounds like caffiene...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: AliceDee]
    #4510953 -

CRACK


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: AliceDee]
    #4510961 -

I would like more caffene then. :smile:

I'm sweating a ton. I'm trying to drink water crefully, I think 8oz every 1/2 hour is good.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4510965 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: MattWhite]
    #4510970 -

5 Meo-DiPT? That would suck if you were expecting E.

Who knows if that's his pill's composition though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4510988 -

Careful you don't drink too much water! You can end-up worse off than not drinking enough.

Just drink what you feel you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4510989 -

Thats a weird story...be careful.

Enjoy your mystery pill :pills:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: Organic]
    #4510996 -

yeah I get nervous about the water thing, I am sweating a LOT. I'm drinking about 8oz per 1/2 hour I think that's good.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511005 -

here buy this shit that was in my pocket for TWENTY DOLLARS.

'maybe I should ask what it is? Nah, I think I remember reading on erowid that pillz=good. Plus, it's got a spider! wicked!'

"Here's 20 dollars maam."

"Make sure you wash off the AIDS before you take that pill, son!"


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: RedNucleus]
    #4511034 -

How are you now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4511040 -

drtyfrnk said:
I'm loving this thread! Intriuge, Deception, unknown pills, crazy ladies at GNC...

It's all gold!



:nod: its building up.


poopy: How you doing bro? Take a walk outside if your getting hot. ITs beautiful outside right now...suns out, birds singing.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: RedNucleus]
    #4511113 -

poopy, you bastered haha.

I'm sweating like a pig sweat everywhere, I just got off the phone on a biz call, things are looking good. My body is numb and body highs are going. I'm drinking water responcibly.

Thanks for talking btw. :smile:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511128 -

so what do you think it is...or what does it feel like it is?


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: MattWhite]
    #4511135 -

Good to hear you're OK. What do you think the pill was?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511136 -

I'm not sure man, I just had a body high so strong (it was fast like 2 sec) I swear I felt my brain stem pulsate.

Kinda scarey, but I'm okay.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511139 -

im sure it would be a little scary. Are you coming down at all?


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511143 -

nope my head feels like it's uh fat and tingly inside, I'm not down at all. but not peaking, or am I fuck I dunno anymore bro.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A very strange thing just happened at GNC... [Re: theuser]
    #4511147 -

lol....its all good. Just enjoy yourself man. Good to hear your ok. Im going to go work out. Ill be back and check on the updates.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Strange happenings at Newton Hill Mycomancer 1,398 8 06/22/04 09:20 PM
by Mycomancer
* caffiene doesnt seem to stimulate me MrBump 1,458 11 02/15/05 10:16 AM
by looner2
* GNC urine cleanser CubensisCutter 1,850 0 01/17/06 06:06 PM
by CubensisCutter
* Just got home from GNC... FreshCaps 789 7 08/08/05 05:54 PM
by FreshCaps
* will any of gnc's detox work? drugsaregoodmmk 1,785 7 02/02/07 01:41 AM
by Leanin
* Strange Dreams/Nightmares JonnyOnTheSpot 2,041 7 11/08/02 11:51 PM
by Golem
* one strange wonderful day Mystiq_Shaman 510 2 08/29/04 04:40 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Strange 3-d vision?
( 1 2 all )
duster 1,580 21 02/14/05 08:05 PM
by BorgFace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,998 topic views. 2 members, 69 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.