Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just got home from GNC...
    #4511246 -

Well, I called GNC, which is a nutritional/supplement store, and I asked the guy if they carry Ephedrine. He said, "Nope, but we just got something new in stock that's just like it."

So I go there, and I see a handicapped retard in a wheelchair behind the desk, so I walk up to him and I say, "I'm the one who called about the Ephedrine."

So he pulls out this baggie of these clear crystals, he tells me to smoke them through a pipe.  So I ask him what kind of pipe, and he pulls a small glass pipe out of his fanny pack.  So I think, "I wonder if this is weed?"

He says the bag plus the pipe will be $70.00.  So I give him the money and he gives me the baggie and the pipe.

I should also mention that this guy wore a bright yellow bicycle helmet, and a speedo.



Is this weed?

How do I smoke it?

:smile:


--------------------
THE BEST ASS:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got home from GNC... [Re: FreshCaps]
    #4511251 -

-------->:goatse:



:yesnod:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got home from GNC... [Re: Infrared]
    #4511264 -

DeepBlue42 said:
-------->:goatse:



:yesnod:




--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got home from GNC... [Re: FreshCaps]
    #4511269 -

:yourock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got home from GNC... [Re: eligal]
    #4511272 -

eligal said:
DeepBlue42 said:
-------->:goatse:



:yesnod:







--------------------
THE BEST ASS:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got home from GNC... [Re: FreshCaps]
    #4511283 -

:shitstorm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got home from GNC... [Re: AliceDee]
    #4511296 -

This thread rocks! & the gremlin AliceDee chose is appropriate.


--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got home from GNC... [Re: dante]
    #4511308 -

:grin: :afro:


--------------------
THE BEST ASS:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A very strange thing just happened at GNC...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 4,999 84 08/09/05 03:31 PM
by bukkake
* im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 1,386 38 09/02/10 10:28 PM
by NastyDHL
* Confessions of an Ephedrine addict Fractallife 915 12 12/20/15 05:40 PM
by nice1returns
* Handicaps that have no mobility issues...
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 1,083 23 09/19/12 02:16 PM
by psi
* Still able to get ephedrine? subiedude 1,376 17 11/05/09 09:46 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* OTC/GNC highs ergoticmandala 778 16 09/19/16 02:40 PM
by Moonshoe
* GNC urine cleanser CubensisCutter 1,850 0 01/17/06 08:06 PM
by CubensisCutter
* What are they giving out handicap parking passes for these days anyway??? Lndrydusting 1,354 9 11/04/08 02:27 PM
by rodfarva

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
789 topic views. 4 members, 253 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.