Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Saowen6]
    #13139014 -

Saowen6 said:
Dont want to jack your thread, but i was doing to make a similar thread anyway


But does muscle milk make you gain muscle weight or just weight in general?

I am using something along the lines of a lean muscle maximizer. Is that what muscle milk is?

I just want to bulk up cause im scrauny as hell




No protein shake/weight gainer is going to make you gain "muscle weight".  When you gain weight, you will gain a little fat with it.  To gain pure lean muscle is a long and slow process.  Do what the pros do.  Bulk up for several months, then cut back on the calories and increase cardio.  Add some roids in the mix and you'll be buff daddy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13139125 -

Muscle milk is absolutely delicious. I need to find some good online supplement sources and buy a bunch of it.

Also that's crazy about the FDA looking to schedule the racetam's. :crazyeyes:

I haven't even tried any of them but I have a feeling I should buy a bunch before I can't.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Saowen6]
    #13139133 -

You're not going to gain muscle weight if you're not working out, no.  Muscle Milk might make you gain some fat weight if you're drinking alot of it without excercize, but you will gain no muscle unless you USE them.

Don't be lazy foo! :yoda2:


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #13139255 -

AlteredAgain said:
not an answer to your question but man fuck GNC, buy online!

save $
more supplements



what site do you use?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Atheist]
    #13139344 -

piracetam being banned? this shit is just absolutely fucking ridiculous. fucking fda, i swear... makes me angry


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Atheist]
    #13139346 -

Atheist said:
what site do you use?



I second this


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Atheist]
    #13139403 -

Don't go to GNC.  Bodybuilding.com is waaaaay better and cheaper

I like the Gold Standard brand whey protein, vanilla ice cream flavor is the bomb.

N.O. Xplode is also very useful.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: owls]
    #13139496 -

It's not going to be fucking banned, all you paranoid motherfuckers need to hold on to your nuts tighter.  The FDA is going to regulate it just like any other over the counter medication.  This does not mean that it will be prescription only, it only means that the FDA will be testing the quality of the product you buy.  For fucks sake, its not a bad thing! (so far)


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13139512 -

Sorry Rip, I guess I misunderstood the implications of what I read.
I think it's unnecessary how worked up you're getting over it though.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: circularvortex]
    #13139514 -

Subtotal:
$74.93
Shipping:
$7.97

TOTAL:
$82.90

its actually not that much cheaper..

id pay an extra $6 to have it immediately and get a blender bottle too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13139610 -

:lol: that definitely did not get me worked up...  You think I care that you believe piracetam is being scheduled?

I was just sayin....  I'm drunk, thats the only reason for the obscenities that might make it sound like I'm upset about it....  I throw in lots of "fucks" and "shits" when I'm drunk....  :lol:


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13139621 -

RipVanWinkle said:
The chocolate is sooooooooooooooo delicious!  Mix it with whole milk, not water though.

Mint Chocolate is good too, but I can't even begin to explain how amazing the plain ol' chocolate tastes!  :drooling:



Mix it with milk but avoid the whole milk. Drinking tons of muscle milk and whole milk is going to make you fat, not jacked.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Rocker232]
    #13139634 -

Speak for yourself


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13139652 -

RipVanWinkle said:
Speak for yourself



What is the point of eating an insane amount of fat (where almost none of it is good fat)? Please do explain since you obviously have some kind of superior understanding of how the body works.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Rocker232]
    #13139737 -

Rocker232 said:
RipVanWinkle said:
Speak for yourself



What is the point of eating an insane amount of fat (where almost none of it is good fat)? Please do explain since you obviously have some kind of superior understanding of how the body works.



Whole milk=insane amount of fat??

EXCESS CALORIES will make you fat, not consuming fat itself.

If you only ate "lean muscle builder x" protein, but you consumed more calories than you burned, you would still get fat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Rocker232]
    #13139739 -

Welllllll... I drank tons of muscle milk mixed with whole milk. And I am not fat.  But I have gained muscle mass.  That is why I said "speak for yourself".  Comprende amigo?


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: wellage]
    #13139785 -

wellage said:
Rocker232 said:
RipVanWinkle said:
Speak for yourself



What is the point of eating an insane amount of fat (where almost none of it is good fat)? Please do explain since you obviously have some kind of superior understanding of how the body works.



Whole milk=insane amount of fat??

EXCESS CALORIES will make you fat, not consuming fat itself.

If you only ate "lean muscle builder x" protein, but you consumed more calories than you burned, you would still get fat.



Obviously but there's no need to take in tons of bad fats is there? No.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13140025 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Atheist said:
what site do you use?



I second this




bodybuilding.com

tfsupplements.com

sbmuscle.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13140183 -

RipVanWinkle said:
Comprende amigo?



Dems fightin words


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im about to go to the local GNC and buy supplements [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13140302 -

according to the guy at my local gnc, consumer reports found detectable traces of lead in muscle milk...always said the shit tasted like metal...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just got home from GNC... FreshCaps 789 7 08/08/05 07:54 PM
by FreshCaps
* Toronto Slang, and my weird milk protein allergy. Phluck 2,799 2 03/11/06 10:51 AM
by Darkcloud
* A very strange thing just happened at GNC...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 4,999 84 08/09/05 03:31 PM
by bukkake
* soy milk and granola!!!
( 1 2 all )
Kurenchai 3,376 33 01/17/06 08:24 PM
by PinballWizard
* Milking the Snake (Cobra Venom) mjshroomer 671 1 09/03/05 11:07 AM
by Learyfan
* GNC urine cleanser CubensisCutter 1,850 0 01/17/06 08:06 PM
by CubensisCutter
* Dopamine Boosting drugs/supplements cubeladd 1,703 10 11/10/05 05:18 PM
by cubeladd
* is milk really that bad?
( 1 2 all )
relativexistance 4,326 36 12/15/05 09:38 PM
by mycovolution

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,386 topic views. 7 members, 349 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.