Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OTC/GNC highs
    #23658180 -

Ok, first off don't just tell me to smoke weed or something.
I want to create a specific thread about nootropic OTC drugs, or simply slightly recreational ones where I can perform trivial tasks feeling a bit better than normal
I've heard phenibut works well and that I can get it at GNC, and I used to have this drink mix which was supposed to relax ur mind. It had niacin and some other things.

I researched theanine but it didn't really seem legit. I like the feel a small kratom or kava high gives me and thats sort of what im aiming for but I need to be able to get it OTC or at GNC.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #23658207 -

Lol try diphenhydramine, you need to take a lot. Do proper research beforehand.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #23658234 -

I'm currently experimenting in nootropics too, but  phenibut can have some pretty nasty side effects as well as modafinil so be careful with those if you choose to try them. Right now I'm using L theanine, green tea extract and rhodiola rosea stacked together and it really is a nice combination for this relaxed focused state but also have this weird energy like you're content with working or doing specific tasks. Going to be getting some noopept soon to test that out, I heard its pretty strong.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: SonicTitan]
    #23658264 -

Kratom. But not for long.


--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #23658376 -

Dark chocolate :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23658390 -

Ginseng
Valerian Root
Salvia
Kava kava
Phenibut is physically addicting abd you can begin to have withdrawals within a few days of continues use. The effects are not very positive and can give a nasty hangover the next day


--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #23658392 -

Salvia really? Are you talking about fresh leaves balled up and placed between the gums and cheek? Ive read reports of people doing that before.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #23658393 -

Salvia!? :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #23658397 -

Kava
Kratom (Canada )
Pregabalin (Canada)
Isopropylphenidate
DXM
Prolintane
Tianeptine
s adenosyl methionine (SAMe)
Phenibut
Valerian root
L theanine
Pharma GABA
Picamillon
California poppy
Ashwagandha
Rhodiolla
Passionflower
Nitrous
Chamomile

Most of these are mild .

SAMe , valerian, kava, nitrous , isopropylphenidate and tianeptine are particularly worth looking into.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23658404 -

I forgot about being something to do at work or with repetitive tasks. Im doing a quid this winter break I think.
I'd like to try tianeptine and isopropylphenidate one day but I don't really try to get stuff online anymore to much access.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23658429 -

Benzedrex is one of the most effective over the counter stimulants available. Very euphoric, almost ecstasy like (though it has it's differences as well, MDMA is certainly superior).

It's worth trying, but research should be done on it prior to using, as with everything. Lots of forum comments when you're researching will tell you to eat a whole cotton. I'd recommend doing an extract and only taking half that much, and less on the first time to check for adverse reactions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23658441 -

I am going to try it, thanks


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23658456 -

Kind of hypocritical that you would try that stuff given all the anti-meth posts I've seen you make. From what I understand propylhexedrine is no safer a stimulant than meth.


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: hex_enduction]
    #23658469 -

If that's the case, I won't mess with it.

I doubt it's on the same level as meth , but if it's even in the same ball park I'll leave it alone.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23658483 -

I dont think its as readily available here im canada anyways. I may be wrong.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: hex_enduction]
    #23658598 -

hex_enduction said:
Kind of hypocritical that you would try that stuff given all the anti-meth posts I've seen you make. From what I understand propylhexedrine is no safer a stimulant than meth.



It's more dangerous as far as I know.  Lots of vascular constriction and other side effects.


--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTC/GNC highs [Re: impatientguy]
    #23658661 -

Yeah fuck that then isopropylphenidate is the only stim I like so far, that and Coffee.

Even IPH I need to be careful not to overdo the dose


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tianeptine
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Moonshoe 22,153 116 10/04/17 09:24 PM
by JahLambsbread
* Phenibut
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
psychoanomaly 30,328 99 09/10/12 04:05 PM
by OliverJames
* Phenibut? jackmomoff 1,561 4 10/06/09 09:06 AM
by jackmomoff
* Best OTC trip
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,330 28 09/06/04 07:08 PM
by Adom
* GNC urine cleanser CubensisCutter 1,850 0 01/17/06 06:06 PM
by CubensisCutter
* phenibut fuel on the fire 1,206 3 09/28/12 10:19 PM
by fiddle
* A very strange thing just happened at GNC...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 4,998 84 08/09/05 01:31 PM
by bukkake
* Just got home from GNC... FreshCaps 789 7 08/08/05 05:54 PM
by FreshCaps

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
778 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.