Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: North Calotte
one strange wonderful day
    #3064556 - 08/29/04 10:39 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Ok today is one strange day. Yesterday I was tripping on LSD the entire day, it was a great time, the acid was good and so was the weather. I slept over in in a tent.

I woke up around 5 am when the sun started to warm up my tent. I took a real cold bath in a river near by and made some breakfast and smoked a few joints before I packed my stuff and went home. I was feeling really good and was very satisfied with my trip, I had a smile from ear to ear :smile:

Halfway home I noticed a fox walking near me, an ordinary red fox. He was walking in the same direction I was, I am used to see this animal but this fox was not afraid of me. He walked near me for over 10 minutes but no closer than 10-15 meters away before he all of a sudden run away. I found this to be very odd behavior for a fox.

I had to cross a field with cows a little later, and what do I find? 13 liberty caps, they are early this year :smile: What a great day so far. And not only did I find liberty caps, I found berries and chanterelles yesterday during the trip also.

So I got back home around 10 am. I felt for a nap but I wanted to make sure that my plants and mushroom is ok. I checked on my mushroom first. I started laughing first, cubes and pan cyans all had started to grow, the last I saw was 6 casings with no pinning. I got this feeling so I had to go outside and check my% azures bed  but nothing had happened there. I guess you cant have it all.

And all plants was doing very well. my salvia plant had outgrown the jars i have it under , i figured it could be under there for at least another week, san pedro, cannabis, sinicuichi, desmanthus, tobacco they have all showed magnicifant growth. I have pics of these plants in a thread in the ethno forum, I will update it tomorrow.

So now Im sitting here, laughin. I feel like things around me ,and im not talking about people, takes good care of themself when Im tripping. I have this feeling I have won something but I dont know what or that Im getting rewarded for doing the right things in life.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: one strange wonderful day [Re: Mystiq_Shaman]
    #3064602 - 08/29/04 11:14 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like a really good way to spend your weekend :laugh:

click for my music                  First release!   
        smooth chillout dub        Tales of the Green Dragon EP
prog psy and livesets                                       

older music: ambient and psydub

strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: one strange wonderful day [Re: Mystiq_Shaman]
    #3065872 - 08/29/04 06:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

chanterells are gooooooood :-)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Salvia, San Pedro

Community >> The Pub