Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebakerisme
Ex-Patriate fromSanity
I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from?
    #4490348 - 08/03/05 02:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm a newbie to harvesting my own shrooms. I decided I don't want to continually buy shrooms as they are sucking my bank account dry. I read the teks on how to start with basic cubensis growing techniques and it definetley looks like something that i am capable of doing. The only problem that i'm running into with getting started is where to get my spores from. I see the list of a bunch of different vendors and strains and I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation and price/quantity I should look into getting. Any help would be great. Also, one more question, does anyone know if there are a lot of concerns with ordering shrooms and having them shipped to your house? Is there a chance of getting in legal trouble if a customs officer gets suspicious or is there anything I should know or look into?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from? [Re: bakerisme]
    #4490743 - 08/03/05 04:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You can get spores from any of Shroomerys sponsors..

http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
Re: I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from? [Re: Tien]
    #4490745 - 08/03/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

get spores from ralphster he rocks =)

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

InvisibleThe One
Mr Shroom
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from? [Re: PSiFr33k]
    #4490837 - 08/03/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

All sponsors on this site are good, but I always get mine from either Spore Works or Ralphster very good service and fast.

--------------------

Trade List

OfflinePryme
Searching...
Loc: South Carolina
Re: I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from? [Re: The One]
    #4490923 - 08/03/05 05:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

When you say shrooms do you mean spores? Like getting in trouble for having spores? No, unless you live in those few states in the US. But shrooms on the other hand...they're illegal; you can't get them shipped to you. Besides, it's much more fun to grow your own and be able to supply yourself with spores later on. It's fun, easy, and a great hobby  :laugh:

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
Re: I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from? [Re: Pryme]
    #4491122 - 08/03/05 05:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

id say ralphsters! plus look at the strain of the month. but any one of the sponsers here should be good fast and relaiable

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

OfflineHeinous_Anus
S.D.M.F.

Re: I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from? [Re: Impulse101]
    #4491407 - 08/03/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I've been lurking here for quite awhile now, and I've heard nothing but good things coming from any one of the fine Shroomery sponsors.

--------------------

I didn't go to college. I went to Ozzy Osbourne University. - Zakk Wylde

Offlinebakerisme
Ex-Patriate fromSanity
Re: I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from? [Re: Heinous_Anus]
    #4494541 - 08/04/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

OK... i did forget to mention that i do live in LA. Spores are definetley hard to come by and also i was worried as to the legality behind shipping them into California. And if i i'm willing to risk it... would any of the vendors actually ship here? I know most places don't allow it. If all else fails I was going to have them shipped to a friend in Vegas and then just have her send them to me in a personal UPS package. Does anybody have any solutions to my being a California resident issue?

--------------------
****************\\\\**
***************/****\*
***************|*o*0|*
****************\*-*/**
*****************^^^^*

OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

Re: I'm a newbie and need help starting my own harvest. Where should I get spores from? [Re: bakerisme]
    #4494579 - 08/04/05 11:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No sponsor will ship to you in California....just go with the friend in Vegas and buy a few for yourself so you dont have to keep going through it over and over. Hope this helps.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #4499870 - 08/05/05 12:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

your best bet...

have them shipped to a friend in Vegas and then just have her send them to you.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #4499875 - 08/05/05 12:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Sending Spores to California is illegal!~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules