Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleshane67
Keeper
NEW SPORE COMPANY...$3 each + FREE TRADE!!!
    #805456 - 08/08/02 08:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Keeper here...

Well, this time I am going to listen to what you are saying.

I am going to sell all of my common name spores to you for a very nice price.
How about $3 each?

Would that make the members and vendors from the Shroomery happier?

Now, I KNOW that this will not make you completely happy. Some of you will say, He is full of shit or I sent him $3 and he never delivered. Well, I will make sure every package goes out via UPS and that the tracking # is emailed to each and every one that buys the spores.

I will sell you the common spores only... B+, Ecuador...etc. Don't wary about the so-called, Hybrids. Just stick to the ones that are sure to be a B+ or an Ecuador. If those Hybrids are bullshit, as you believe they are, you don't need to worry about them anyway. Matter-of-fact, I will make sure that the only spores that are located at YOUR new site are strictly the same ones you get from Hawk or any of the other fine spore suppliers that sponsor the Shroomery.

I will also start being a sponsor of the Shroomery. I will start buying banner space and begin to promote the new $3 site.

The way I look at it is this...

If it cost me $1.50 to produce a spore syringe and, in return, sell if for $3... hell, I just doubled my money!

I will allow all of the members to trade for new spore syringes. I do this now at the Spore Trading Post. As long as you follow MY spore print techniques, you will not need to pay for your next syringe...just for the cost of shipping.

None of you should be concern with growing equipment. Just read the Shroomeries fine techs. (and they truly are good) and you can do whatever you want with the spores (as long as they are strictly used for educational purposes only). You will not have access to anything else but the spores. That way no one at the Shroomery will be mislead into buying anything else but spores.

I will check with the correct people at the Shroomery tomorrow and get those new banners flying as soon as I am ready.

Keeper

P.S. www.thelittleguy.com You stole my strain and changed the name to Creeper. You are the first to bash me and yet you are a thief and liar. Boxtop703... You are as pathetic as I am...wouldnt you say...thief?!?!?!

The original (from the master spawn) will be available to you for just $3.00 in a few days.

P.S.S. If I do not have a strain from any of the other suppliers...I will get them. I have over 30,000 members in my newsletter. I can get anything I want!

Do not ask for any of the non-common strains. If you do I will band your IP address from the server.

I do not care if any of you take advantage of these $3 spore syringe. I am just going to make sure that no one at the Shroomery pays some rediculous price for a spore syringe.

Come on! We now that it only cost about $1.50 to produce them! Why in the hell are you paying $12-$15 each! You are fucking getting ripped off!!!!

One last thing. There will be an access code to the spore site. It will change every few weeks. Only the Shroomery will get the passwords.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: NEW SPORE COMPANY...$3 each + FREE TRADE!!! [Re: shane67]
    #805468 - 08/08/02 08:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

>I will also start being a sponsor of the Shroomery.

You?re welcome to PM Thor on this.

And, no name calling here in the future, ok?

I?m locking this thread till you talked to Thor.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum