Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: phishhead]
    #4486734 -

The weather in northern alabama is almost identical to atlanta isn't it? I think from northern Mississippi through parts of North Carolina could qualify as similar weather. The red clay might be something but I think there is red clay soil in these other states as well. How many people have been looking for weilii in Alabama? I think the large population of the Atlanta metro area has something to do with it. There are bound to be more mushroom freaks like me in Atlanta than in say Montgomery, Al.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: avionando]
    #4486751 -

Also, everybody keeps saying it only grows in the northern Ga. It's hard to go out confident you might find weilli if someone tells you I doesn't grow in your area. I might be hopelessly optimistic but I'm gonna keep looking once those temps start cooling off. Rest assured if I do see them there will be photo's posted!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: avionando]
    #4486771 -

they've been found in NW. Ga and as far north as chattanooga so far, I think I recall some in DeKalb Alabama being found as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4486837 -

Dekalb, Alabama or Dekalb, Georgia?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4486852 -

DeKalb Alabama but they have been found in Dekalb Ga as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4489497 -

Did a search on Dekalb, Al on mapquest. Nothing came up. What part of the state is that in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: avionando]
    #4489784 -

I was just in Dunwoody yesterday doing some work. I had a very strong feeling come over me that Weilii weren't far off in any direction.

Out of curiosity, have there been any finds in Dunwoody, GA?


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: I2ancid]
    #4489850 -

I2ancid yes there has been a few reorts of finds in dunwoody, and I also found some in sandy springs are as well. I think if you look near the chattahoochee you will find some as far south as downtown...


--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: phishhead]
    #4489859 -

Also looking at a map as far as I know thee is no Dekalb Alabama...


--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: avionando]
    #4491054 -

avionando said:
Did a search on Dekalb, Al on mapquest. Nothing came up. What part of the state is that in?



it's north of cherokee alabama

http://alabamamaps.ua.edu/counties/dekalb.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: phishhead]
    #4491059 -

phishhead said:
Also looking at a map as far as I know thee is no Dekalb Alabama...



I promise you there is

http://alabamamaps.ua.edu/counties/dekalb.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A question about Weilii, for those who live in GA [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4492159 -

Right you are prisoner#1. Northeast AL it is. Not far from Birmingham. Fall is just around the corner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* weilii ID help please - lots of them
( 1 2 all )
nonsence 7,875 33 10/15/02 05:48 PM
by viscid
* Re: Any Shroomers in Ga wanna go hit the fields??? Lizard King 1,716 7 04/30/01 12:25 PM
by psilocybian
* New bluing Psilocybe from GA. (pics)
( 1 2 all )
Lizard King 6,288 26 09/30/03 09:07 PM
by buddhathehut
* Weilii Time!
( 1 2 all )
The_Red_Crayon 6,218 22 09/04/03 09:44 AM
by Gumby
* Ps. weilii(lawn/grass loving variety) Lizard King 4,302 16 09/27/01 03:09 PM
by Levi7
* weilii question... loginnameexists 1,811 15 09/08/03 07:51 PM
by Grogan
* Weilii potency ralphster44 3,701 19 04/15/02 06:33 PM
by ralphster44
* Ps. weilii and possibly Ps. atlantis(PICS) Lizard King 2,313 3 08/07/01 09:35 PM
by Lizard King

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
5,583 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.