Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemrshrums
Bad bad bad....
    #438412 - 10/27/01 07:59 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ok last night now was the second time this has happened to me.. I made a post on this site previously about a experience I had and now it happened again. Basically the only two times I've shroomed and smoked weed I have passed out.. It is like my body shuts down and I quit breathing and black out. The first time this happend which was almost 5 years ago, me and the people I was with thought I got some bad shrooms because we bought them from someone we really didn't know. That incident I fell off of a chair and cracked my head open on a concrete floor and had to go to the hospital.. Now again last night I was about 3 hours into my trip after eating about 2.5 grams of shrooms I grew and we were coming down so I fired up a bowl with my friend. About 20-30 minutes later I fell off my bar stool backwards onto the floor blacked out again. When I came to I didn't know what happend but they said I just fell backwards off my chair. They got me up and helped me to the couch where I did it again. This time everyone was watching and they said I just quit breathing. This was really fucked up because I new I was passing out and I said right before I blacked out I'm doing it again, but couldn't shake it. Anyone else ever have this kind of reaction with shrooms and weed. I know that I will never mix the two again myself. I just wonder why I'm the only person I know who has had this kind of problem. It kind of sucks to tell you the truth. Please let me know your thoughts on this one...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNonFunctional
enthusiast
Loc: East Coast
Re: Bad bad bad.... [Re: mrshrums]
    #438425 - 10/27/01 08:47 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I remember a post like that a ways back. You were under another name though, right?

Anyways, my advice to you is sit on a couch, no stools :)

--------------------
The price they put upon the heads of folks with poignant views
Would be better spent on the children without shoes
And when the King condoned the actions of the liar
He forgot to weight the awesom power of the village crier

Invisiblemrshrums
Re: Bad bad bad.... [Re: NonFunctional]
    #438428 - 10/27/01 08:50 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I posted my previous experience under this name in response to someone else asking about passing out.
Ha... No stools right.. I'm thinking like not more weed and shrooms at the same time.

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #438469 - 10/27/01 10:57 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I've never heard of this. Seems strange that weed could trigger a black out.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Invisiblemrshrums
Re: Bad bad bad.... [Re: gluke bastid]
    #438555 - 10/27/01 01:49 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I know... I've tripped off of the shrooms I got now several times with no problems whatsoever, but I've only done shrooms and smoked in the same short period of time twice, both resulting in me passing out. I've smoked a lot of weed in my time and that has never caused any problems either. It seems just to be the combination that gets me for some reason.

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
    #438565 - 10/27/01 02:01 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I have blacked out a few times smoking weed, and not even a lot either (like half a joint or something) and other times I've smoked a shit load and nothing happens.
It may be a blood pressure thing. Weed lowers your blood pressure. The thing to check would be to see if shroms lower your BP too... the combination may be enough to trigger this reaction in yourself.

I would be interested in knowing too, so if you find out before I do let me know. Someone's gotta know something about shroms and BP...

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #438660 - 10/27/01 03:48 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

?
low blood sugar
?
low blood pressure
?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Invisiblemrshrums
Re: Bad bad bad.... [Re: gnrm23]
    #438741 - 10/27/01 05:29 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Well that would make some sense... I am in pretty good shape I run like 15 miles a week so I have a pretty low heart rate like 56bpm... and I have wondered before if I have low blood sugar or not but it has never really been a problem. I don't really know wether shrooms lower your blood pressure or not

InvisibleGlowing_Eleven
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, IL
    #439300 - 10/28/01 01:11 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

maybe you should use that pee sized brain of yours. Take that as a hint your body obviously doesn't react well to it I would suggest not doing it

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
Re: Bad bad bad.... [Re: Glowing_Eleven]
    #439367 - 10/28/01 02:28 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Great suggestion Glowing_Eleven...

> I know that I will never mix the two again myself. I just wonder why I'm the only person I know who has had this kind of problem.

... I bet he wished he'd thought of that himself.

Oh, wait, what am I saying?

Invisiblemrshrums
    #439405 - 10/28/01 03:15 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Gee that thought had never crossed my mind...
Like I said man the first time I thought I had bad shrooms the second time I knew this couldn't be possible because I have tripped off of the same batch several times. I just want to know what is wrong with me that causes it. Even if I did know I would not do it again.

InvisibleGlowing_Eleven
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, IL
    #439439 - 10/28/01 03:54 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Congratulations you have begun to learn to use your head

InvisibleFungusFarmer
old hand

#439664 - 10/28/01 07:27 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I have a friend who had a problem similar to this with shrooms, but it didn't involve bud.

we were standing outside a hall waiting to get into a monster rave, having aten 3 grams about a half hour before. Suddenly my buddy just starts staring forward and drops straight to the concrete....and as he's getting up he keeps asking why he's on the floor.

He wasn't taking any meds or anything, and felt completely fine and had a great trip back at the hotel. For some reason though, a particular combination of too much stimuli (music and lights from inside) and a little psilocybin had blacking out for a second.

GRover

--------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- "What did you dream...it's all right we told you what to dream! Welcome, my son, to The Machine" Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

Invisibletriptor

Loc: Confussion
Re: Bad bad bad.... [Re: FungusFarmer]
    #442387 - 10/30/01 07:43 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Breathe

--------------------
Zippity freakin doo dah

Offlinesurrealthoughts
Re: Bad bad bad.... [Re: triptor]
    #446403 - 11/04/01 07:02 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

this seems to be somewhat of a common experience?

my brother had a lowish dose of mushrooms
smoked a cone
and passed out bout 10-20 mins later...
cut his face quite bad, had to goto hospital

i wonder whats going on here?
i initially put it down to maybe small amount of bacteria in shrooms (not from the wild) .....maybe it was the pot?
i remember a thread that i posted in back around this time, other people were having the same exprience...but different triggers? some people had shrooms they said, peaked, came down abit, then passed out and a stronger peak come on when they shouldve been approaching baseline

maybe mushrooms can cause unexpeceted blackouts
be wary always when taking drugs i spose

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate