Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
one of my friends told me this story a cupple of years ago and ive always been kind of skeptical of it....but...i guess one of his friends got a hold of a bad batch of shrooms or somthing and it left her paralyzed for 3 days. ive never herd of annything like this elsware....can this relly be true or just one of thoghs tall tales of somthing that happend to a friend of a friend bullshit? peace, A1_STONER
Couple, Elsewhere,...anyways P. Cubensis are totally safe but there are a million other mushrooms out there that could be potentially dangerous, if these mushrooms were acquired on the streets then they could possibly be any sort of mushroom that a fiend wanting to make a quick buck tossed in a bag and sold it to your friend, buying mushrooms from shady characters or complete strangers is absolutely stupid, and if one of the local highschoolers got sneaky and just went into the woods grabbed some odd mushrooms and dried and bagged them you have a recipe for disaster, mushrooms are danger, stay away, but i would assume that eating some sort of contamination growing on the mushrooms could probably hurt you pretty bad, recently a girl in charleston i believe ate wrong mushrooms and had to have a liver (i think) transplant, not too good