Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Cyan Hunting in Florence, OR
    #445901 -

Well I found apatch yesterday an got about a dry oz. Went out this morning and found 2 more patches= A plastic Safeway bag stuffed to the brim plus small clusters I left behind. AWESOME find! I wish I had Pix I'm gonna have to buy some film! Pix 2 come!!!

Edited by Datrutankdogg69 (11/03/01 05:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan Hunting in Florence, OR [Re: Datrutankdogg69]
    #445927 -

sounds like we're talking pounds here....awesome....can't wait for the pics


--------------------
everything everyone everywhere.
forever and ever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan Hunting in Florence, OR [Re: Typingwords]
    #462573 -

Sorry it's been so long... I'll have some pix eventually. My first roll of film with HIGH TIMES quality pics fukkin' broke inside the camera while rewinding. Exposin' tha film upon extraction . But I got a second roll y'all jus gonna have to settle for second rate pix. Oh yeah I got about 6 dry oz. this year!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan Hunting in Florence, OR [Re: Datrutankdogg69]
    #464467 -

Found yet another patch yesterday bout a half oz. The last find was 2 oz on the scale not 1oz. AND I found 3 truckloads of alder chips free for the taking I'ma mix that with the patch I already made an mix with 7 gallons of Azure birdseed spawn made in milk jugs in the microwave. Turned out great thanx Anno!

How would I steralize soooo many chips?? In tha oven???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan Hunting in Florence, OR [Re: Datrutankdogg69]
    #464513 -

If the chips are fairly fresh or dry and don't show any obvious signs of competing mycelium, you can just mix them with the spawn untreated in your outdoor patches. But I have had poor luck planting at this time of year. Try waiting until Feb.


--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan Hunting in Florence, OR [Re: Workman]
    #516645 -

Still going I just picked another oz last night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mj, Bitterpill and Friend's Sunday Cyan Hunt mjshroomer 1,187 11 12/20/04 07:28 AM
by motaman
* Friday's Cyan Hunt with @cro mjshroomer 1,496 14 10/31/04 01:45 PM
by mjshroomer
* another pan cyan hunt (and some cubes too) Supernova 1,124 3 11/08/04 09:07 PM
by Rebirtha
* Tuesday morning Cyan hunt NWuser 1,180 11 10/20/04 12:20 PM
by OregonBluesGil
* Dec 22, 2003 Cyan Hunt and 1 Broken Camera mjshroomer 1,363 10 12/27/03 10:39 PM
by twistedweather
* Humbolt Co. Cyan hunting TMonk 1,571 8 07/12/07 02:06 AM
by jet li
* Most awesome Cyan find yet pleezr 1,671 11 11/24/03 04:02 PM
by geokills
* 2002 Azure Hunting!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Joshua 24,273 115 09/10/03 05:56 AM
by Dobie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,344 topic views. 5 members, 35 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.