Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: gone with my shrooms
The latest Update on Mjshroomer
    #445561 - 11/03/01 12:24 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well here is a little bit more problem, yesterday I went to court to quash the restraining order to be allowed in my home and the judge modified it back to the 23rd of the month and said it did not belong in his court because it should have beenan anti-harrassment case and not a restraining order because the girld and i did not live together but in separate rooms and we were not married or getting he divorced.

He also wrote inhis judgement that I was allowed to go to my home in the presence of my manager Mr. Clayton Schwartz to retrieve any belongings I might need.

After court I talked with Clayton and we made arrangements for me to come over around t pm. I was to call him at new. Weell I called 5-7 times bettween noon and 2:30pm and he finally came home and told me I could come and sttay as long as for what I needed to do.

I was not really able to acomplish much except to fill a few ordrs and burn some cd=roms but I could not print labels or find the inserts for the discs. When I left I left with my frinend Grant who wrote an affidavid for me and we saw a girlfriend of the girl who made the complaint against me.

I returned to my friends bookstore for about an hour when two police, one mail and one female (named Macarrone) came in asked for John Allen, grabbed me, asked me if I had any sharp objects, knives or weapons and then told me I was under arrest for breaking the court order that I was not allowed in the house. THen handcuffed me in front of all of my friends at the store.

I talked to them and they took me outside and I told them I had a new order from the judge allowing me to go tot he house. We argued and they went through my bag, and found all of the court papers and I showed them the one from the judges order. They theirselves had the original order which said I had to only go their in the presence of a sheriif or law officer. They then called it in and read my new court paper to the perons on the othr end of their walkie talkie. and then said all right I am unarresting Mr. Allen. The lay cop then became inquisitive about what the hell was going on. SHe tought the manager was strange and asked if he was on drugs or what and I told them no he worked out and was probably fatigued. The girl who saw me at the house called 911 and yelled the rapist was back. They thought none of this should have happpened.

After they let me go I called Clayton and told him what happened and gave him my number at the bookstore.

He then alled back in an hour and apologized. He told me the cops came there looking or me, went in my room, etc and then came to the store.

He asked to meet with me and get a copy of the judges order.

When we sat down to talk, he apologized for the whole incident and said he would even be my witness, at the court date and said he was also evicting the two girls from the house bcasue they had lied to him about things and were playing games and he felt bad about the whole situation.

I happen to put by Buddhist bracelet on when I left my home and believed it helped me not get arrested, however, I am still out of the hous and can only go there about every four days or so for an hour until this court date.

They lady cope (Macarrone gave me her card and said if anyone else bothered me about this I should have them call her. SHe realized thaat I was deeply wronged over this situation.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: The latest Update on Mjshroomer [Re: mjshroomer]
    #445586 - 11/03/01 12:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Why would the girl consider you a rapist?.. im confused..
I thought this was a dispute between you and your landlord?
either way, this is a seriously convoluted situation.. I would offer any help I could, however I am not anywhere near the that part of cali..
When you get a new address PM me, I can send computing equipment to help you get back on your feet.
and do not give up.. now matter how far down you are pushed, you only have farther to rise..
"At the heart of every winter, there is a quivering spring; and behind the veil of each night there is a similing dawn" -Kahlil Gibran

If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

#445616 - 11/03/01 01:36 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Damn shame.

User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #445705 - 11/03/01 03:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i wonder if the species Galerina autumnalis would show up an in autopsy.....hmmm.... j/k :wink:

:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
Re: The latest Update on Mjshroomer [Re: 40oz]
    #445790 - 11/03/01 04:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

hahaha....yeah, kill 'em all with shrooms Mj, it's the last thing they'll suspect...........well, it sounds like things are actually looking a little better, at least some people are realizing that you are getting majorly fucked here...

everything everyone everywhere. forever and ever and ever.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification