Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
san pedro
    #4421559 -

is it possible to get intense visuals from san pedro?
(I've tried san pedro twice and had two amazing trips, the first one was pretty fucking intense, but the visuals were pretty mild)


--------------------
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to also." Mitch Hedburg

"Keep on dreamin', cuz when you stop dreamin' it's time to die" Blind Melon

Edited by DLittle (07/18/05 11:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: san pedro [Re: DLittle]
    #4421598 -



--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: san pedro [Re: gdman]
    #4421607 -

I have read a lot on this site and others about mescaline, specifically san pedro and have found nothing that said one way or the other, id just like to know from others that have experimented more than i, if they have had intense visuals. Its a simple question w/ a simple answer.


--------------------
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to also." Mitch Hedburg

"Keep on dreamin', cuz when you stop dreamin' it's time to die" Blind Melon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: san pedro [Re: DLittle]
    #4423423 -

i've had the most intense visuals i've ever had from san pedro. actually, the most intense trip in general.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: san pedro [Re: Krishna]
    #4425399 -

Krishna said:
i've had the most intense visuals i've ever had from san pedro.



Me too.

I saw words burst forth from a book on TV and cover everything in the room. My trip sitters didn't notice the effect, but to me it was exceptional.

I had closed eye visuals of objects floating in space before me. The things ranged from people I knew, to skulls with snakes entwined through the eyes and mouth, to random other objects.

Also, colors seem to swirl about everywhere.


--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* san pedro trip kontron 2,883 6 09/28/04 08:37 AM
by ToolTroll
* san pedro cactus
( 1 2 all )
entiformatie 28,588 38 10/30/03 09:35 AM
by mjshroomer
* Mixing Shrooms and San Pedro Fucknuckle 10,266 17 10/31/25 10:59 AM
by s240779
* San Pedro Initial Preperation EndlessNameless 2,949 7 08/08/06 05:33 PM
by EndlessNameless
* San Pedro with shrooms? monolith4 2,550 4 05/08/04 12:09 AM
by 0xYg3n
* San Pedro in the desert? Frood 2,198 4 01/25/04 11:38 AM
by Damn
* San Pedro Extraction pantsboy 6,742 17 07/21/05 10:15 PM
by Entropymancer
* History Channel San Pedro elmanimal 1,962 17 01/22/07 08:31 PM
by CerebralFlower

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
644 topic views. 1 members, 28 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.