Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
captain planet
Loc: Eden
san pedro trip
    #3188791 - 09/27/04 11:43 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

so i started early, getting up at 8 am when my g/f went to work. i chopped down our 3' san pedro, and took it inside to be eaten. i used mjshroomers tech again, blending the cactus and cooking it all. i ended up with a cup of cactus liquid, from a 3' tall 3'' pedro. i cooked the juice down to half a cup and split it into 2 cups, mixing in water and fresh mint leaves, and mint tea. the juice tasted far worse then last time, and it was very hard to get down. my g/f drank hers quik, and puked shortly after. :projectile: i chose to take mine slowly, and use a straw to get the juice as far back and avoiding my toungue.
this shit was pretty bad. i thought this was due to having more good stuff in it.  i finished half mine, and let my g/f have the rest, so we could both be tripping. about half an hour later i felt a defenite head change. i avoided smoking pot, cause i wanted to get the full effect of the san pedro. my g/f on the other hand chain smoked bowl after bowl.  i felt like i was starting to trip, and had sex for a bit. while i was haveing sex i started tripping a bit more, but i didnt pay attention to this cause i was too busy having sex. i felt confused at this point. after that i went into the bathroom to clean up.
i looked into the mirror and it started morphing. whenever i see this i can help but to smile. my face shifted to all sorts of  things, and ended up being what looked like a very primitave man/ ape. half my face came back and half of it was this primitave man. i came back and went into the room. i sat on the bed, and my girlfriend looked at me and i looked at her. her face started shifting too. at first her hair started to float, her face turned into what looked like a panther, staring me back, with floating hairs that sort of looked like snakes, but not exactly. it was as if her hair had its own mind. at some points i would black out completly. i would close my eyes and try to see with them closed. i would think about all sorts of things, and at some point every thought would stop, and i would stop existing. i would open my eyes, and be back, and i would notice that i was clenching my jaw when i was out. this was causing my teeth, and my head to hurt afterwards. the pain would wear off in a minute or so. things had a red outline, like they did when i thought i died on shrooms. things would shift into the red world. time slowed down that night. an hour would seem like 4 or 5 hours. i t was pretty nice to think my trip would last a long time like that. at about 4 hours i peaked. the walls would look like a strange camera angle, and everything i would look at would be in this strange angle. some things would lean forward, and others would lean back the other way.
above my g/fs head was an aztex calander that sort of floated like a halo, i looked at hers ome more, and her face shifted into a dahli painting. or is it picaso? her lips turned into eyes, and her eyes grew teeth, everything turned sideways, and she talked from her ears. i told her how strange she was, and she replied from her eyes with teeth, "i was thinking the same thing". after a while i stopped getting visuals, and i fell asleep. probably about 2 or 3 in the morning. we had drank the juice at aroun 7 at night. when i woke up the next morning i had a shitty headache. i have had worse hangovers from liqure, but this hurt bad. it lasted all day, and near the end of the day it came and went. i fell asleep about 8 aclock on sunday, tired from the night before, i woke up this morning and felt refreshed, and more energized then i have in weeks.
strange thing i noticed, since my last pedro trip i have been able to see things with my eyes close. before if i tried to imagin an object in my mind, it wouldnt apear, but not when i try to imagine something in my mind i can see it. my dream last night was also more vivid, and had that strange angle that the trip did. i remembered more of my dream then ever before, and it seemed like i was more aware of it going on at the time. :dancing:
i think i want to find an extraction that would let me get the san pedro into powder or capsulkes or something.. the tea is awful, and even though i can drink it all eventualy, i would rather not deal with that part of it.  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKoala Koolio

Re: san pedro trip [Re: kontron]
    #3188857 - 09/27/04 11:57 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

Nice report, thanks for sharing. That's pretty crazy that your dream had the same strange perception that occured during your trip.

So, you cooked 3 feet of pedro down to half a cup, split that, and then drank half of the split concoction? Sounds pretty vile :smile: The word vile often appears in posts regarding san pedro i've noticed :smile:

Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: san pedro trip [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3190104 - 09/28/04 03:33 AM (12 years, 27 days ago)

Nice post Kronton, I liked the part about your woman's hair having a mind of it's own....!  :grin:

I tried cooking down a dose like this, it took a long time.....  I tried to drink it, but couldn't keep it down....  I was determined for about the first five tiny choke-gulp-gags....  I tried the straw thing, chased it with grape juice, made it cold....  Vile would be a good descriptive word for it....  I am curious as hell to try this one, but the "mind over matter" part of my brain wasn't lettin' no part of that stuff get past the back of my throat....  :noway:    Even the next day when I saw the cup sittin in the fridge, with the faint odor sweeping past my nose, it made me gag....  Some people will prolly~ hate me for this (sorry), but I had to hold my breath, run it out to the road, dump the green snot out of the cup, and toss the cup in the OUTSIDE garbage....  ::::bowing head::::  I know it was some sort of sin.....    :crying:

Only way I could do that stuff is if I made a bunch of snot capsules with some kind of oxygen mask on so I wouldn't smell it...!!!  :puke:

Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: san pedro trip [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3190207 - 09/28/04 03:59 AM (12 years, 27 days ago)

Try drying the flesh then blending with ice and lime juice - a cacti marguerita. Do only half at once and drink before it turns to slime. Wait 30-45 minutes then repeat. Not too bad.

The proof is in the pudding.

Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3190253 - 09/28/04 04:14 AM (12 years, 27 days ago)

captain planet
Loc: Eden
Re: san pedro trip [Re: liveby]
    #3190692 - 09/28/04 09:56 AM (12 years, 27 days ago)

yeah vile is a good word. i gaged a few times, but was able to keep t in fine. once it got passed my toungue it was okay. i almost gave up drinking it after a few shots, but after cooking it for hours and hours, i wasnt about to let it go to waste.i think i will be sticking with shrooms for the time. easier, more intense, and tastier. san pedro is good in it's own right though, and i will come back for more inthe future. no questions about that.

Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
    #3190774 - 09/28/04 10:37 AM (12 years, 27 days ago)

kontron said:
while i was haveing sex i started tripping a bit more, but i didnt pay attention to this cause i was too busy having sex. 

Good trip report, I'm glad it worked out for you two. I want to try this one day, but not until I can grow a 3-footer myself. Peace!!

"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience