Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Kurt Cobains birthchart analysis...
    #4423263 - 07/19/05 01:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Sun in Pisces
Venus in Pisces
Moon in Cancer
Mars in Scorpio

"She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak...I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back..."
from "heart shaped box"

Kurt was born under Pisces, the sign of self sacrifice and undoing. Pisces is also the dreamer and the artist of the zodiac. Pisces are more vulnerable to problems with drugs and alcohol and more likely to attract others with those issues than other Sun signs.

Kurt's combination of Pisces/Cancer indicates that he lived in an ocean of emotion. It is likely that he could feel other people's feelings and see what may be invisible to most of us. Cancer moon-children need emotional security and look to maternal figures and strong ties to their homes to get it. As a Pisces/Cancer, Kurt was extremely emotional and easily hurt. Chances are, his self image was not very high and he depended on a relationship to feel whole and worthy. He was probably very compassionate and kind to the people closest to him, although if he gave too much of himself, he would often feel bitter. For Kurt, like all with this Sun/Moon partnership, the key was to not allow himself to be lost or undone by his emotional states. It could be argued that he did not succeed in doing this.

For those of you who know a little bit about astrology, you may have noticed that Kurt's Venus and Mars were also in water signs, Scorpio, and Pisces. These aspects intensify what's already been noted. Individuals with Venus in Pisces are ruled by their hearts and often choose partners who are not good for them and drain them emotionally. They are also creative, artistic, and musical. Mars in Scorpio adds a determination and strong sexuality to the personality. It indicates that Kurt was probably quarrelsome and jealous in relationships; flipflopping between intense compassion and passion- and anger. Mars in Pisces in Kurt's chart also gave him the gift of being able to "move" an audience and the challenge of being attracted to dangerous situations.

It would seem that Kurt Cobain embodied all the aspects of his chart, which both created his greatest successes and contributed to his demise.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Kurt Cobains birthchart analysis... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4423271 - 07/19/05 01:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

woah..........

:cool:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Kurt Cobains birthchart analysis... [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4423312 - 07/19/05 01:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I used to think that dave foo-foo fighter wanted to be in the limelight, and actually killed kurt, and blamed it on the bitch, but i see now...

that he killed himself due to the emotional pressures from that bitch, cause he was ruled by an ocean of emotion!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4423322 - 07/19/05 01:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

hehe im a pisces and i can relate to this "It is likely that he could feel other people's feelings and see what may be invisible to most of us" i read people pretty good. im pretty grounded but still a huge dreamer

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4423330 - 07/19/05 01:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That's an insane amount of water-signs...
You definately don't see such an imbalance of the elements everyday, astrologically.

Water rules emotion, passion and sensitivity...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4423331 - 07/19/05 01:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Or... Courtney hired someone to kill him. Several people have come forward and said she asked them personally to do the deed.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Kurt Cobains birthchart analysis... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4423348 - 07/19/05 01:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Or... Courtney hired someone to kill him. Several people have come forward and said she asked them personally to do the deed.

that was her emotions talking, considering she is a new moon lady with both her sun and moon in cancer. she is also overflowing withj water and sesnsitivity...

her mental torment to him would have been way worse than hiring a hunter...lol. and she knew this.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4423366 - 07/19/05 01:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'd have choke slammed the shit out of her if I was Kurt.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4423370 - 07/19/05 01:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

dude, kurt was a pisces. humble. his anger was shedded safely through melodicies, not through firery angst or whirlwinds of hate.

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #4423393 - 07/19/05 01:57 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

his anger was shedded into many a broken guitars and amps :wink:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #4423463 - 07/19/05 02:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

that chart makes me fully understand now

??

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kurt Cobains birthchart analysis... [Re: baraka]
    #4423656 - 07/19/05 03:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

yeah and that fits me also...and I'm not a pisces. And I'm sure it fits 1000 other non-pisces people out there.

Why does the position of a star affect you? Isn't it because of it's gravity, supposedly? Well if so, the doctor exerts more gravitational pull on you than the nearest star.

I could write a horoscope, and it would fit many people lol.

InvisibleRoadkill
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
    #4423801 - 07/19/05 03:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:

Yes she did approach several people to kill him.

and I still think he was murdered.

Pretty hard to kill yourself with a shotgun...with your shoes on!~

:smirk:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub