Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I think Kurt Cobain killed himself
    #23611838 -

because he listened to Nirvana.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle] * 7
    #23611840 -

nah it's cuz he read this thread

:smug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: something super extreme]
    #23611844 -

I thought the OP was shiposty until I saw what a real shitposter could do to this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: PatrickKn]
    #23611846 -

Thanks bud. :smile:
Keepin it real for the fam.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: something super extreme] * 2
    #23611850 -

Funny guy, i kill you last.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23611853 -

or maybe he wanted to get to nirvana..  and thought that listening to kurt cobain would get em their..


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: zZZz]
    #23611859 -

There*


I'd love to hear some more of these.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23611867 -

he was playing an extreme game of russian roulette

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23611869 -

*There

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: 1234go]
    #23611870 -

*Thar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23611872 -

What has more brains than Kurt Cobain?

the wall behind him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23611890 -

who makes better posts than op

kourt  cobban

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: something super extreme]
    #23611894 -

Cirtney Loba

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23611901 -

Noburt Baick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #23611908 -

You know you're rightttttttttt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle] * 3
    #23611982 -

If I was dating Courtney Love I'd kill myself too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: wigglewak]
    #23611996 -

Was she not attractive in her day? was she ever?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle]
    #23612030 -

Apostle said:
Was she not attractive in her day? was she ever?



Only if you find strung out dirty junky heads hot. :ahahaha: Huge Nirvana fan fuck that crazy hoe. :header:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: mushiefeet]
    #23612035 -

mushiefeet said:
Apostle said:
Was she not attractive in her day? was she ever?



Only if you find strung out dirty junky heads hot.



Maybe.
It depends on if they're hot or not.


yea i been jamming nirvana for the past few hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think Kurt Cobain killed himself [Re: Apostle] * 1
    #23612038 -

I tried to google Kurt Cobain jokes to add to the thread. Best one I could find was Nirvana's discography.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kurt Cobains birthchart analysis... AbstractHarmonix 1,307 12 07/19/05 01:59 PM
by Roadkill
* I miss Kurt Cobain... a lot Anonymous 1,692 19 03/05/03 09:02 AM
by yelimS
* rare Steve Albini mixes from Nirvana's "In Utero" sessions - download Vvellum 7,822 14 01/22/06 12:19 PM
by Vvellum
* Burroughs and Cobain - "The Priest They Call Him" (mp3) LearyfanS 954 4 08/08/03 04:47 PM
by farfelu
* Kurt's death anniversary is coming up...
( 1 2 all )
Locus 3,547 30 04/01/05 04:35 AM
by Locus
* Only HEndrix and Page can play guitar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Big Fi52 11,118 93 02/17/06 01:09 PM
by gdman
* Posthumous Frank Zappa LeastResistance 1,142 7 02/18/05 08:43 AM
by Learyfan
* Hunter Thompsons farewell tonight
( 1 2 all )
vinsue 3,745 34 08/21/05 03:10 PM
by Ravus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
606 topic views. 6 members, 31 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.