Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP!
    #4346584 - 06/28/05 11:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok after my friend quit smoking weed after smoking for many years, hes turned into one strange person. After a year of going out with his gf hes broke up with her, saying that it got old and sex sucks. I try to have conversations about girls with him but he always says its about love, and he says he wonders why I don't have a gf, he says I'm cute. That kind of gets weird. Also he calls me EVERY SINGLE DAY wanting to "relax". Wtf dude I have a life, when ever he comes over he just wants to sit down and talk, and meditate. Im more of an active person, I don't see how sitting inside talking all day is fun. Its fucking gay when he come over too because when ever I walk somewhere he always pats me on the back or sits extremely close to me and talks to me with his head extremely close. I don't want to hurt is feelings telling him I don't want to chill but dude wtf! Its fucking annoying, his personality changing into this "mature gayness". Someone help me I can feel him calling me any minute...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4346598 - 06/28/05 11:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well if you don't enjoy hanging out with him, just tell him. Or at least tell him that you don't want to just sit around and talk.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #4346621 - 06/28/05 12:02 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Next time he sits too close to you just go "what are you gay? are you trying to snuggle? move over!"

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4346839 - 06/28/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Have you ever completely fallen for a girl who was just a friend, and she didn't have any interest in you, other than for friendship?

That's exactly the position that your friend seems to be in, only gay.

You need to make sure that he understands the situation before his feelings grow for you, otherwise you're just going to make things worse.

You're going to have to confront him about it, and if you can't get the nerve up to do it directly, send him an email or something, just make sure you do it.

Tell him that you get the impression that he might be gay, and you sometimes feel that he is flirting with you. Make it clear that you're not gay, and there is simply no way that you could make yourself attracted to him, even if you wanted to be. If I were you, I'd also make it clear that you have no problem with him being gay, and that you still want to be friends, as long as he can be reasonable.

I was in the same situation once... and had a friend vanish from my life when he found out that I wasn't gay and wasn't interested, which actually made me feel pretty bad. It's not exactly pleasant to learn that the only reason a friend likes being around you is because they want to fuck you, but I got to experience firsthand what a lot of girls must go through.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4346848 - 06/28/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just be blunt.

"Listen man, if you're gay there's a gay bar downtown you can go to, but I'm not interested. If you want to hang out we should do something other than sit here, but I'm not interested in you."

Get the message across and make sure he understands. He might deny that he's gay since his feelings will possibly be hurt, but it's the easiest way.

Or just stop hanging out with him if he has no redeeming value.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: Ravus]
    #4346922 - 06/28/05 01:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

dude my best friend in the entire world for 7 years tried to put the moves on me once. Most awkward feeling ever. but hes in and out of institutions now...crazy mofo

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinemikeytwice
Wanderer

Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: Vulture]
    #4346958 - 06/28/05 01:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am surprised that no one has suggested the obvious and easy solution of fucking your friend in the ass! Go for it! Hi-five!

--------------------
\

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: mikeytwice]
    #4347119 - 06/28/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mikeytwice said:
I am surprised that no one has suggested the obvious and easy solution of fucking your friend in the ass!  Go for it!  Hi-five!

:thumbdown:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: Phluck]
    #4347120 - 06/28/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Phlucks advice is golden! 

Hope you work things out.  :heart:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4347187 - 06/28/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Here's a pic to get you all hot and bothered for your friend.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: MOTH]
    #4347223 - 06/28/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Phlucks advice is golden!

I second that. Phluck's post was right on.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4347274 - 06/28/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

umm are you sure he's gay?

maybe he's a master of his domain close talker?

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4347287 - 06/28/05 03:45 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

this is a difficult situation.

hopefully your friend will understand.

i had a lesbian fall for me once, so i made out with her, hahaha. but i let her know that that was all in drunken fun and experimentation. i also watched two of my good guy friends do the same thing, one was openly bi and one was not interested, yet, just for the shocker points, they did it, enjoyed it, and can laugh about it today.

i mean, orgies are prevelent in this danged age, bwahaha. too bad im too jealous and possessive to invite someone into me and my lovahs relationship, but everyday i get closer and closer...to wanting to make love to a girl, a really hot one. and a smart one, and adamist can watch it. (maybe one day i let him fuck me while im fucking her, the adam no touch my friend policy) and then oh my god, maybe later in life, ill actually uh, yah know..... wait dont assume (get cheated on because of my possessive ness! hahaha)

sorry off topic post, but back to the damned thing, I think you should let your buddy know how yah feel, before he sucks you in by curiousity, cause uh, thats what happened to me...lol

good luck
-ares

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4347303 - 06/28/05 03:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sweet. :smile:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4362524 - 07/02/05 08:15 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sometimes that what seems gay isn't gay at all.
What I notice is that he likes you very much. That doesnt mean he has to be gay.

He likes getting cose to people in conversation. It's annoying but some people do that. Does he does it with others he likes alot, thats more important.

Perhaps he's come to the realisation that you've been a better friend than his ex has been a GF. Many people find the worth of friendships when their relationship breaks down. They have alot of time to kill then. 1+1 = 2

He might very well be gay, or he might not. Be careful not to hurt his feelings because gay or not he likes you very much.

Perhaps you should just address it in a "safe" moment.

"Hey man, are you in love with me?"

NO = "Thats good man, I like you and all but not in that way!"
YES = "Hey sorry man but I dont go that way."
COUNTERQUESTION = "Hey, i'm serious. You've got me spooked a bit lately."
TOPIC CHANGE = "How about those Dodgers? :evil:"

If he has a crush on you thats a compliment, but if you don't go that way he just has to swallow twice and recover to friendship mode.
I think the thing that spooks you is that he might be in love with you. You use the word "gay" both in the sense of "homosexuality" and in the sense of "uncool". Cheer up.

If he wasnt in love or gets back to regular friendship mode then you can ease your worries and if he is merely lusting after you his friendship is not sincere and you find out the truth.

So its a win/win situation, it just takes some courage.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: Asante]
    #4362580 - 07/02/05 08:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I have an idea, that may or not be true, that "straight guys" really like imagining that "Gay guys" are in love with them.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: Gog]
    #4362873 - 07/02/05 11:23 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Its all in the word Homosexual.

If you are a homo then you are often thought of as a sexual, even if there is no sex on your mind whatsoever.

That stands apart from this thread though. we don't know if said friend is a homo and if he is, whether he has a crush on our threadstarter :wink:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4362936 - 07/02/05 11:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gog said:
I have an idea, that may or not be true, that "straight guys" really like imagining that "Gay guys" are in love with them.

I just had a similar situation happen to me, there is a thread about it in this forum.  The guy was not a good friend of mine but a co-worker.  I resolved the situation by constantly talking to him about girls I was after or sluts I met at a party the night before etc... He caught on quickly and he is a friend of mine now, although I'm pretty sure he still wants me.  I told him I was leaving our place of employment and he said, "Well, I'm sad to see you go.  You were the only thing worth looking at in this place."  I could be just imagining that he is hitting on me though, right? :whatever:

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: I think my friend is Gay and Inlove with me, umm HELP! [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4366754 - 07/03/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Obviously no generalizations can be made! NEVER

A gay man once looked me straight in the eye. He said, with a deep Suthern drawl, "yer the hole I'm fuckin t-night"
I gasped! He started drooling as he chased me up and down stairs leading to nowhere, thne down into a sewer. There I thrashed in the dirty water for seven days until the apocalypse of gay men occured and no more are there to torment me.,,....

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

#4366762 - 07/03/05 03:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If a gay man cannot find another man to thrust himself into, he will resort to captive baby bears! He will climb into a zoo fence and rape the baby bears! I SWEAR

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder