Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleObi_Wan_Shroomobi
Jedi Psychonaut

Loc: Tatooine
Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up..
    #2877886 - 07/11/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I have been on these boards for well over 2 years now but am posting under a different name to protect my identity.. anyway, here's the story.

I keep on being hit on by the fiancee of a very good friend of mine every time I go around their house for drug sessions after DJing at raves and the like. I find her very attractive but always blank her when she does this as I could never go behind his back and jeperdize our friendship. She normally does this when he's left the room and it's just the two of us together but the last time I was around she blatantly stroked me in a sexual manner in front of lots of mutual friends. This obviously got back to him and now I'm being shunned by both him and a lot of friends on the party scene and have now been labeled as the 'bad guy'. I've tried contacting him to explain things via email and on the phone to no avail.

This sucks :sad:

--------------------
May the shrooms be with you!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: Obi_Wan_Shroomobi]
    #2878011 - 07/11/04 12:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

thats rough man maybe you should try meeting up with him in person and talking to him?

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: Obi_Wan_Shroomobi]
    #2878018 - 07/11/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

bitches are evil.
you've explained your side to him, theres not much
more you can do but sit back and wait it out.
a bitch can only hide her sluttiness for so long.
good luck.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: 40oz]
    #2878442 - 07/11/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

man, women are evil. and i'm addicted to them. which isnt good.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: funkymonk]
    #2878512 - 07/11/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

we all are, my friend :wink:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: 40oz]
    #2878543 - 07/11/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

its bad, i've cheated on the best girl on earth, because i can't let one cutie slip by unfunked :frown:

InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: funkymonk]
    #2878803 - 07/11/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Unfunked...hahaha...

Anyway, yes, women are evil sluts. Don't get too attached to us, we'll fuck you over.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: LeViTY]
    #2878849 - 07/11/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LeViTY said:
Anyway, yes, women are evil sluts. Don't get too attached to us, we'll fuck you over.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
    #2879222 - 07/11/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

the only thisg you can do is sit back and wait for him to catch her with another of his friends. then he will know it was not you. If you try to tell him it wasn't your fault and that she came on to you he won't believe you. he will have to see it for himself

OfflinePuZuZu
Board Bum
 User Gallery

Loc: Idaho (USA)
    #2879257 - 07/11/04 06:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i myself have a problem of flirting behind my boyfriend's back. it's just a sexual need i need to control. us women can get pretty damn annoying when you just want to chill and not get fucked over.

i'd advice letting this friend of yours know about her problem. and see if he can relate to it. ask if he's seen the same questionable shit from her. good luck.

--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2879279 - 07/11/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

if he is your friend than he will give you a chance to tell your side of the story also.
good luck, she probably already brainwashed him into never wanting to hear your side of the story.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2886739 - 07/13/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

man, reading that really makes me pissed. I can understand why he would blame you, because you are easier to blame than her, in his mind. He is blinded by love and cannot see his lover's faults, so he would feel an emotional need to blame you instead of her.

what I don't understand is why the 'group' or whatever would blame you when it was obviously her making the advances. thats just bullshit. They are basically blaming you for her actions. And thats fucked up. If those 'friends' commitment to you is that paper-thin, I would look for some new friends if i were you.

anyway, the first course of action I would persue would be to try to make things right. Talk to him and explain whats up, talk to her and tell her you dont appreciate her advances because of the akward position it puts you in, socially. Lastly, make sure everyone in your clique knows the real facts of whats going on, and not a bunch of grapevine BS that makes you look worse than you really are.

if all that fails and everyone still hates you, you could either just do nothing and wait it out, or:

well, I'm not saying you should do this, but I would just sleep with her the next time she throws herself at you and then tell your friend about it afterwards. I mean, if people are going to blame you for something, you might as well do it. besides, if they are that blind to the fact that she is a fucking slut, than they really arent your friends, or they arent intelligent enough to be good friends.

like I said, I dont reccommend this, but its what I would do as I have a stern policy of rewarding those who play mindgames with me by fucking with their heads even harder. If it were me in your shoes, I would grudge fuck the hell out of that bitch, then go straight to your friend and tell him that she threw herself at you and you did him a favor by exposing her as the whore she is before they got married. Make sure you get to him before she does, it will help your credibility. Also, tell the bitch off. Never sleep with her again. She is dead to you. It is my firm belief that men need to stick together and not allow bitches to get away with this shit, playing us against eachother and shit. If he is really your friend, he wont hold the word of a shady bitch above yours. And if not, oh well. Do you really want to be friends with someone that weak and stupid?

At this point I wouldnt even be worried about your friend or the others. I would be worried about fucking that bitch's world up however I could. seriously, I have zero tolerance for women who pull shit like this. She has fucked you over with drama and its time to fuck her back. Sometimes the grudgefuck is the best revenge. If anything it will ruin her chances of marrying that dude, and probably save him greater pain down the line, though he might not be so appreciative in the here and now.

I'm sorry this is probably bad advice, but she has used sex as a weapon against you, and its probably gonna work whether you sleep with her or not. You might as well get some pussy out of the deal. The bitch deserves whatever happens because she intitiated the whole thing, and your friend deserves whatever happens because he has let love blind him to the truth. As for the rest of the people, fuck them, they're gonna talk shit no matter what happens; thats what people do.

seriously though, if she wants to fuck you that bad, let her, and then come clean about it to your friend before she does. It will be the last thing she expects. Its a gambit, but it might pay off, and if it doesnt, you'll be no worse off than when you started. Obviously she is trying to play you against eachother, but you could at least get something out of it. And try to throw a monkey wrench into her plans in the process. I know it sounds like a sneaky and underhanded thing to do, but she has done much worse to you by starting all this shit. She is using your sense of honor against you: DONT LET HER!!!! She thinks she knows exactly what you are thinking and what you are going to do. Use that against her.

OfflinePuZuZu
Board Bum
 User Gallery

#2887772 - 07/13/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

doctor, did you watch a movie on this or something? haha.

--------------------
Lance Armstrong

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2888232 - 07/14/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:If it were me in your shoes, I would grudge fuck the hell out of that bitch

You know it'd be a fun fuck too!  :lol:

Seriously though, girls and guys do this all the time to each other.  You can't let it bother you that your buddy's girlfriend wants your dick, the only thing you can do is let him know about it.  I don't think I'd enjoy hanging out with people not secure enough to realize that she's at fault.  I'm sure they'll understand once you explain your position.  If not, sucks for them.

Hope it works out bro  :heart:

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Friends flirtatious fiancee has screwed my life up.. [Re: PuZuZu]
    #2888280 - 07/14/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PuZuZu said:
doctor, did you watch a movie on this or something? haha.

lets just say I've been 'the other man' more times than I've been 'the boyfriend'.  Which is wierd because all I've ever wanted was a steady gf.  But most girls just dont see me as 'boyfriend material', though that doesnt tend to keep them from having sex with me behind their boyfriend's back.  I've found that women like to have two men competing for their love, which is just a bullshit game, because no matter which man wins, the real winner is the girl :wink:

OfflinePuZuZu
Board Bum
 User Gallery

#2889735 - 07/14/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yeah. the bullshit game isn't fun when you got 4-5 guys fighting for ya. especially if its your own boyfriend's friends. it gets scary when people read it wrong. lol.

--------------------
Lance Armstrong

Anonymous #1

#2890277 - 07/14/04 02:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

...most girls just dont see me as 'boyfriend material', though that doesnt tend to keep them from having sex with me behind their boyfriend's back.

That's a funny thing about women. They divide all potential mates into two categories: lover or provider. So you are either fuck-buddy material or boyfriend material, but hardly ever both at the same time.  :wink:

Myself, I don't mind not being the sucker boyfriend.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2891426 - 07/14/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck. Smartest Doctor i've ever seen.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2892315 - 07/15/04 03:51 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

"She normally does this when he's left the room and it's just the two of us together but the last time I was around she blatantly stroked me in a sexual manner in front of lots of mutual friends."

Don't play the victim here - if a friend's fiancee is hitting on you, tell her to back off and that she's making you uncomfortable.

Perhaps she doesn't want to get married. Perhaps he doesn't.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder