Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: Adamist]
    #4357926 -

Adamist said:
I think the only original would be "jah"




--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: Adamist]
    #4357927 -

"god".... what a concept :crazy:
I don't really care if god cares, cause I do.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4357931 -

I'm a fucking cockroach squirming in the car fumes and rat race. Every time I try to eat some leftovers some punk ass steps all over me. That's why I quit wandering the streets at 3am.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: flowstone]
    #4357939 -

G-nite ,my little faggs **falls out


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: flowstone]
    #4357940 -

quit diggin in their dumpsters :wink:


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* anyone listen to jeff ott? amyloid 275 0 01/15/04 09:21 PM
by amyloid
* Hippie or Punk? Hug a tree or Chop it down?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bullfrog1 9,138 66 04/24/03 06:55 PM
by monoamine
* Warren jeffs now on the FBI top 10 list kilroy69 1,142 9 05/09/06 03:33 PM
by Snaggletooth
* All You Punks
( 1 2 all )
Sick_Of_It_All 3,932 29 05/20/04 11:28 AM
by Slite
* Jeff Beck! foghorn 776 4 08/20/03 07:23 AM
by kaiowas
* Pubbers Say Punk is Dead, but I say Greatful Dead is dead!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JTHM 8,007 73 02/10/05 01:37 PM
by blissedout
* Jay Farrar/ Son Volt/Uncle Tupelo/Wilco/Jeff Tweedy Phishgrrl 676 2 08/07/04 12:43 PM
by fearforce7
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,315 topic views. 10 members, 24 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.