Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks...
    #4357739 - 07/01/05 12:07 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The conglomeration of minds and musicians known as Fifteen have influenced me in an even more crucial wayhan that of Jello Biafra, Crass, SubHumans, etc...

A more "to heart" and "sentimental" expression.  More melodic, poetic, less exaggeration, more truth in the "drug" scene, the politics of Northern Cali, and how much love has been lost between humanity.

Wanna know why punks hate hippies?  Cause punks have figured out that there are angry pissed off, corrupt, brainwashed fucks out there, and you cannot beat it with love and compassion in their eyes.  you basically have to fight back as a plea.

a plea for peace.

hippies and punks unite, :rotfl:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTiCal
Stranger

Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4357810 - 07/01/05 12:22 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ask yourself, then "who are the angry pissed off, corrupt, brainwashed fucks?"  :smile:

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4357815 - 07/01/05 12:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

"and how much love has been lost between humanity."

no love has been lost between humanity. There is a constant flux between good, and evil, but its always 50-50

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4357822 - 07/01/05 12:26 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

and, where the hell are you posting from this late at night.
I know the library isn't opened.

you didn't stick a computer down your pants did you :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4357823 - 07/01/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I have some fifteen cd's but I don't like them. Jello was way cooler IMO. He didn't give in to capitalism like the rest of DK did.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: TiCal]
    #4357843 - 07/01/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TiCal said:
Ask yourself, then "who are the angry pissed off, corrupt, brainwashed fucks?"  :smile:

Side one - Ann Coulter

Side two - Michael Moore

Side three - Sam walton

Side four - Walt disney

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4357847 - 07/01/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
you didn't stick a computer down your pants did you :wink:

No, that's what the baby stroller's for.  :tongue2:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4357850 - 07/01/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You should send me those cds yah dont like :0 all mine are MIA.

Maybe some burnt copies hehe...

That would be so oh Hella tight...

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4357855 - 07/01/05 12:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey now, Walt Disney was a magical man.
How could you call him Angry?

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4357858 - 07/01/05 12:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha you are the third person to bring that up tonight, lol.

Actually...  i purchased a laptop recently...and my sister did too, so adamist and i are tearin it up toshiba wireless stylee....legit i might add...

circuit city close out, only 499 after rebate  :smile:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: Adamist]
    #4357867 - 07/01/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Hey now, Walt Disney was a magical man.
How could you call him Angry?

walt disney in the early 40s, produced fascist cartoon material.

I wss trying to explain that to you yesterday, very fucked up. if i find the link i once had years ago, i will post it.

im pretty sure it is truth as well, i know you `cant believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet, haha.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4357871 - 07/01/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Walt Disney a fascist? NO WAY...

My ignorant bliss shall keep me warm at night.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4357887 - 07/01/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Punk rock doesn't make too much sense to me.

I do, however, admire intelligent homeless people.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4357892 - 07/01/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Gutter punks are dumb. Watch out for them.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4357895 - 07/01/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thats what punk rock is al about imo...

Fuck the clash and the sex pistols.
And the casualties. Damned fashion punks.

neo hippie = peace punk

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4357900 - 07/01/05 12:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Fashion punk... that should be an oxymoron.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4357907 - 07/01/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It is, this band called Oxymoron tried to throw politics into it, along with drunken 1 line choruses and power chords...they just didnt want to admit they were fashion punks.

--------------------

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
    #4357917 - 07/01/05 12:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm so sick of people calling themselves punks, hippies, goths, etc. Fuck that, you fucking ants! Just be yourself, if you happen to fall into a certain stereotype tell them you are the original.

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: flowstone]
    #4357924 - 07/01/05 12:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I think the only original would be "god", whatever that is.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Fifteen, Jeff Ott, and other intelligent Berekeley punks... [Re: flowstone]
    #4357925 - 07/01/05 12:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey gangsta

whos the fuckin ants around here? you be livin in da atl, i think you be an ant to those mighty skyskrapers!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains