Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: PreparationH]
    #4322826 -

You catch anything worth eating?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: keepontruckin]
    #4322834 -

keepontruckin said:
Stonerguy -

Were you at Bonnaroo? I saw the the Jager shirt you mentioned and I had never seen one like it before and never have since. So I figured it wasn't too common.



Nope, can't say I was. Was outta cash and didn't have a way to get there. Actually now that Im looking for the damn shirt I cant find it.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322836 -

Yea that shit will fuck you up, my roomate that was 38 at the time..had ulcers because of drinking hard shit..but he also was into crack and years before then was into meth heavy..he about kicked my ass literally when he seen me starting to binge on meth a few years ago..but it was given to me for free...for me driving people around for errands..etc..
but the meth was given to this friend for free, about a half ounce of it..just given to sell..I was offered free crack too..I got tolerant to crack fast though..
But I stopped after a while, I was only up for 3 days at the most..but I did meth and crack one night together...
but I have to take drug screens once a week now...so..no way I will do any drugs that they will test for..I wouldnt do them anymore anyway...well hard drugs that is..

Edited by skunk78395 (06/21/05 10:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4322845 -

I know how you feel, Im in group to. Im actually glad I am I either went to jail or group. WTF do you think i choose lol.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4322851 -

My great uncle Joey was a good man. He had no other addictions besides alcohol. Its not like he was a raging drunk or anything. He just liked his drinks and it got the best of him in the long run. He is now in peace and in a better place than we are, god rest his soul.

It's good you are off the hard drugs. Iv done my time with coke that's for sure. I was finally able to kick it after around a year of playing with it and another year of constant railing. Im much better off now. :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322877 -

I never got into any hard drugs too heavy...I always could control it pretty much..when I started to do too much I quit...I never had enough extra money to do too much crack anyway, but it really was no big deal to me..
Yes alcohol will do you in..yea..another reason to legalize weed, I never heard of liver problems because of cannabis use..or mushroom use..
Stonerguy> they want to scare you with jail so they give you the rehab shit to make more money off of you. Besides they cant make money right away from you if you are locked up...at the same time, if you get locked up..you still have to pay that fine..anyway...the system is bullshit...weed is illegal to make money off of people...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4322879 -

How much were you caught with? I was just barley over an O. So I got charged with intention to sell.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4322900 -

this was years ago..what I was talking about back in 2002...
I got busted with 3 grams of weed by my neighbor calling the cops on me thinking I was dealing drugs..I just have a lot of user friends that came over..etc...in November of 2004...but this was the second time getting busted with weed..the first time was in 1993..
but..I never got busted with hard drugs ever..I am so glad too..

Edited by skunk78395 (06/21/05 11:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4323535 -

Anybody else munching out?? Just finished cooking a hot sausage patty with cheese, munching out and having a few more beers before I crash.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4323545 -

smoken some herb about to crash out


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4323549 -

I jst am eating a granola bar and heading to bed..long day ahead of me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) [Re: baraka]
    #4323550 -

A little green doesnt sound bad right about now.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4323648 -

just finished playing a couple games of nba live. Gonna check a few more threads, have a smoke, and go to bed.

Enjoy those beers, wish I had some myself at the moment.


:sun: :heart: :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4323660 -

Trying to think up a good concept to start my first book off of (need ideas)

heh...space proved to be to much for a first timer


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4323670 -

Night all.

:sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4323683 -

judt got home from the city. 

still deciding on whether or not to go to a killer psytrance party on saturday!  I' leaning towards going cause there's good stomping to be had.

here's some pics at the last one I was at



about 400 people altogether and a great setup.  great vibes!



one of the dj's winterdeamon giving us his opinion of the party!  this guy played for over 2 hours and the whole house was stomping to his music.



me enjoying the winter deamon set.  :laugh:  yummy tunes!!!!

I think I'm gonna go :smile:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: kaiowas]
    #4326090 -

Looks like a hell of a time man. You should definately go if you are up to it. I see a lot of good looking women in that first pic, that's definately a plus. :smile:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4327470 -

Tonight Im doing the same thing as last night. Just relaxing having a few beers. Just got an odd random text message on my cell saying:

"Hi Im 22 yo my names Rose and I have a really nice body I want a hard cock in my pussy so bad tonight. Do you want to tie me up and treat me like the slut I am?"

:rotfl: Sounds rather enticing.. However shes probably 30 years old, grimey as hell, and packin a good 2 or 3 STD's. :crazy2:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4327521 -

LOL

Im just cleaning my room up, taking a shower, and having a nice round of Battlefield 2 before i go to sleep


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Toddo]
    #4327564 -

I am smoking some old ass hash, drinking some beer , and listening to an anoynig song with a frog in the video, so is going to be a stoned beer drinking music listenig day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ⌖ The Official +Military Members Who Commit Crimes+ Thread ⌖
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Study The CNS 4,089 118 06/16/21 11:00 AM
by Study The CNS
* COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 180 181 )
AsanteM 75,262 3,602 08/11/21 05:48 AM
by Asante
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Topic Subjects too general/vauge (ex: DEX, OXY) PsillyNilly 775 2 11/21/04 06:35 PM
by Phychotron
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* I just found this thread..........
( 1 2 all )
PsyllyMe 3,636 28 08/22/04 05:08 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,494 40 08/13/04 11:15 AM
by iluan
* MUNCH Cypher 1,112 10 11/06/03 03:27 PM
by ummikko

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,381 topic views. 1 members, 300 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.