Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) *DELETED*
    #4322609 -

Post deleted by GeoMcCheeseburgers

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (06/21/05 10:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322623 -

I'm not doing much.  Getting ready for bed I guess and drinking a beer.  Yeah happy solstice everybody.

:beer:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322624 -

just finished a dube and the game. i'm a duncan fan, but i was pulling for detroit just to have a game 7. been 11 years says the commentators since a game 7 in the finals. who's got the edge????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4322625 -

:cheers:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322627 -

I just got off work, starting to dable in some jagermeister I had stashed away. I think Ill go to the store for some red bull. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm jagerbombs.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4322632 -

Good deal man. Never had jager myself but I hear it is very good stuff. :thumbup: Im just sipping on cheap Icehouse beer tonight. It does the job though. :grin:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322635 -

Getting stoned, listening to music, playing with my cat, and eating Jolly Ranchers.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Diploid]
    #4322648 -

You ever take jollyranchers and throw them in a water-bong? I suggest taking a ton of green apple jollyranchers and tossing them in a water bong and letting them sit for a night or two and then smoking up. It tastes awesome. :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322674 -

mattzdope said:
Good deal man. Never had jager myself but I hear it is very good stuff. :thumbup: Im just sipping on cheap Icehouse beer tonight. It does the job though. :grin:



NEVER HAD JAGER???
Thats insane bro, one of my favorites.  I have greatfull dead shirt with the jager logo on the front and on the border says like officail liquor of the dead.  And on the back "They bottle was dusty, but the liquor was clean".

Meh, I have a problem with rambling


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Edited by Stonerguy (06/21/05 10:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4322716 -

Nope never had it man so pass a glass over this way. Seriously though take a couple straight shots for me. :cheers: I used to have a bunch of tie-dye GD shirts when I was a little kid, my father was a fan of GD and used to buy them for me all of time long before I ever heard any of their music. He was a big fan of the GD, The Beatles, Zeppelin, The Doors, Jim Morrison, and Hendrix. He has a bunch of old records up in the attic. I wonder if the old mans ever dosed before. He was born in 1957 so he was in his teens during the early 70s. I would ask but he puts out as if he is very anti-drugs. In his college pics he's rocking the long hair and sunglasses and all. Now hes all clean cut. He'll have a couple drinks now and then and admits to have smoked bud "a couple times while in college" but thats about all. Iv never pried. :shrug:

It would be sweet to dose with the old man though.


As you can see I have a problem with rambling too. Ah well its late night Im down for some convorsation.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322726 -

Ill try to find a couple of mini-bottles for you since you are over 21 :smile:.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4322730 -

Nah man I'm 19. The old man would appreciate some mini-bottles though. hah. :wink:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322753 -

..got back from group therapy at 7:30 pm. drinking a couple of beers, not a lot though...I got sick of the vodka..no more of that shit for a while..that shit is addicting and I don't want to fry my insides out and get a ulcer or something..
but other then that, kind of pissed that I can't afford to go out clubbing for a while..but a lot of my fines will be caught up by the 5th of next month...so I will have some money to go clubbing..paying bills early to have more money next check...actually finally catching them up..I should have 60 more dollars..to spend next time..sweet..I might have almost 80 to spend next check whoohoo..
I analize things way into the future too much now that I don't smoke pot anymore...it is good though..I like to get the necessity things taken care of first, before fun lately,,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4322760 -

Quote:
I have greatfull dead shirt with the jager logo on the front and on the border says like officail liquor of the dead. And on the back "They bottle was dusty, but the liquor was clean".




i want that shirt! .... whered you get it?


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4322786 -

Yeah Vodka is good stuff. I'm trying to stay away from the hard liquor for a bit after my last incident. Im going to try to cut back from drinking all together. The night before last my Great Uncle Joey passed away in the hospital as a result to liver failure.. He was a heavy drinker and it finally cought up with him. :nonono:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Infrared]
    #4322810 -

DeepBlue42 said:
Quote:
I have greatfull dead shirt with the jager logo on the front and on the border says like officail liquor of the dead. And on the back "They bottle was dusty, but the liquor was clean".




i want that shirt! .... whered you get it?



I got it from a place called loose lucys. Do a google search for it. I tried to look around but couldn't find it.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4322814 -

mattzdope said:
You ever take jollyranchers and throw them in a water-bong? I suggest taking a ton of green apple jollyranchers and tossing them in a water bong and letting them sit for a night or two and then smoking up. It tastes awesome. :thumbup:



ya if you want a sticky ass bong  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4322818 -

lurking these forums trying to find something good to read, fished all day and am half asleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4322819 -

Stonerguy -

Were you at Bonnaroo? I saw the the Jager shirt you mentioned and I had never seen one like it before and never have since. So I figured it wasn't too common.


--------------------
It's so far out the way out is in
George Harrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats everybody up to? [Re: PS_Cubes]
    #4322825 -

My friend did this in a home made bong he made using a glass liquor bottle so its not like it mattered. The taste was very intense it was definately not mild you could really taste it and it was goood. :smile:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ⌖ The Official +Military Members Who Commit Crimes+ Thread ⌖
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Study The CNS 4,089 118 06/16/21 11:00 AM
by Study The CNS
* COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 180 181 )
AsanteM 75,264 3,602 08/11/21 05:48 AM
by Asante
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Topic Subjects too general/vauge (ex: DEX, OXY) PsillyNilly 775 2 11/21/04 06:35 PM
by Phychotron
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* I just found this thread..........
( 1 2 all )
PsyllyMe 3,636 28 08/22/04 05:08 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,494 40 08/13/04 11:15 AM
by iluan
* MUNCH Cypher 1,112 10 11/06/03 03:27 PM
by ummikko

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,381 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.