Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Craving cigs
    #4310063 -

I smoke cigs about once every hour. Being too lazy to go buy a pack and curious to try something different, I decided to pass on it for the rest of the night.

That was five hours ago and now I'm having the cravings. Yeah, I know I'm weak. I admit tobacco has me by the balls. I just love that sickly taste and feeling of smoke going through me. Back to the cravings, it's as if ghost fingers are simultaneously tightening and scratching my chest. I can't stop thinking about smoking. Listening to music helps but I'm not sure how long I'll last before I rush for a fresh pack of delicious Lucky Strike. For those who quit, what did you go through after your last cigarette?

Normally when I stop smoking for an extended period of time (within a day) for some particular reason, I can do it. I just feel numb for a while during the relatively short non-smoking phase. It seems like I only get these cravings during the time I actively try to cut back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: idiocean]
    #4310115 -

Sun flower seeds.

Pick up a habit that works for you.

Like bubble gum. Or sun flower seeds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: idiocean]
    #4310120 -

.


--------------------
............................................................................................................................

Edited by Das Meow (03/28/08 01:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: Das Meow]
    #4310129 -

hmm... i actually didnt go through anything.... but i wasnt smokin like you are...
mystepdad tried a few times, didnt last very long. he kept going back with like, a day... then he stopped trying to stop, said life is short and you should enjoy it how ever you please.
he died last january from heart failure.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: eligal]
    #4310294 -

I quit 6 months ago after smoking a pack a day for 8 years straight. I used the same technique as with a bad trip. You sit down, ground yourself and let the stuff or the crisis fuck your brains out. You allow yourself to feel the cravings, pain, confusion and hurt but you do not act on them by having another cig. 2-3 days and you're clean.


--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: idiocean]
    #4311388 -

Copious amounts of masturbating as well as sleeping meds.

A few light meals instead of 1-3 big ones a day will also help. The craving for a cigarette after, say, Thanksgiving dinner is a lot worse than the one after a bowl of cereal.

If that doesn't work, lock yourself in a small room and only smoke cigarettes in there. The bake and the shit that gets everywhere will eventually make you sick enough.

You could always start putting them out in the inside of your elbow. That would help you stop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: redtailedhawk]
    #4311668 -

redtailedhawk said:
I quit 6 months ago after smoking a pack a day for 8 years straight. I used the same technique as with a bad trip. You sit down, ground yourself and let the stuff or the crisis fuck your brains out. You allow yourself to feel the cravings, pain, confusion and hurt but you do not act on them by having another cig. 2-3 days and you're clean.



that's what I'm currently doing
im totally craving a smoke
its almost freaking me out.
but I'll maintain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: Adden]
    #4311670 -

s2dope said:
Copious amounts of masturbating as well as sleeping meds.





haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: Das Meow]
    #4312671 -

It's too bad I live only a couple of blocks away from a smoke shop/mini mart/grocery store in all directions. Unfortunately, cigs are easily available at all times...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: idiocean]
    #4314041 -

I havent had a smoke for a year after a nasty pack a day for 14 years habit. I tried many times but i went back to smoking ciggs withing the week.

What utimately helped me quit was a very popular swedish tobacco product called moist snuff with is basically flavoured tobacco in small bags that you put in you mouth. It contains lots of nicotine so im still an addict but atleast its dirt cheap and pretty fucking healthy compared to smoking.

Im working on phasing out the snuff to but im gonna stick with it for a while longer to make sure i will never smoke again.

I have taken a few smokes since i quit and it still tastes surprisingly good even after so many months.


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craving cigs [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #4332862 -

Have your photo put on the counter of the smoke shop / mini mart
that says DO NOT SELL TOBACCO TO THIS MAN/WOMAN


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Quitting Smoking Cigs *DELETED* supernaut 3,294 18 03/12/04 11:56 AM
by MycoFactory
* god damn cigs.... wrestler_az 1,109 13 04/24/04 09:36 AM
by Barbi
* Please help! Need to stop smoking cigarettes! hybrIdlumm0x 3,985 14 09/25/03 07:03 AM
by Ripple
* Cronic Masturbation *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
horror5 4,481 22 04/05/04 08:14 PM
by silversoul7
* Smoking too much :( daba 1,861 11 07/05/03 12:07 AM
by EgoMagickian
* One week today I quit smoking cigarettes Pisces 2,560 13 11/01/04 12:06 PM
by zipaday
* does anyone else here NOT smoke weed?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nanananotehead 13,091 77 02/11/06 02:12 PM
by ACN45
* Smoking too much...
( 1 2 all )
Meph 5,846 24 08/09/03 05:04 PM
by Grav

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
925 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.