Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help...
    #4283936 - 06/11/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Last night I ate about 18 grams of morning glory for the first time. I also smoked weed after like 150 days without smoking. I did a water extraction, and smoked after I drank the shit.
I tripped soooo hard. I tripped to the point were my vision was covered by nothing but visual hallucinations. I was tripping more then I have ever tripped on mushrooms or any other drug I have taken. It was one of the craziest experiences of my life. I would of enjoyed the trip but I was so anxious about everything. I had the worst anxiety of my life that night. I thought my body was going to shutoff and die, I thought people were watching over me. I was scared of everything and I couldn't control it. I was so so so scared, so scared about the stupidest things. I was curled up in a a little ball see hallucinations every were. I was so close to panicking and screaming out my mind but I was tripping so hard that sometimes I forgot who I was and why I was so scared. I cant really remember alot. Today I still feel really anxious about everything. I'm scared to talk to people right now, and scared to walk outside my house. I was wondering if anyone els had an experience like that with morning glory. Is it normal to get anxiety with morning glory? I'm afraid that the trip has like strengthened my anxiety and that I am going to be like this for the rest of my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4283964 - 06/11/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think the best thing you can do right now is just eat lots of healthy foods, drink lots, of water and rest. You'll be fine.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4284048 - 06/11/05 04:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Youll be alright man we all have bad trips from time to time. I wouldn't concern myself to much with it because that will only feed the irrational fear even more. Just rest up.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4284066 - 06/11/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

focus on the positive aspects of having a hellish experience,
like how much you appreciate you aren't that way all the time.

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4284426 - 06/11/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you'll get over it. i had a little social anxiety thing a day after i shroomed once, and i was scared shitless i would end up one of those weird kids who doesn't talk and is afraid of attention. luckly that went away fast and my confidence is higher than it was b4 the trip.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: beatnicknick]
    #4285965 - 06/12/05 08:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Talk to someone you love that is understanding of your use of chemicals.

Quote:

bellylard said:
I think the best thing you can do right now is just eat lots of healthy foods, drink lots, of water and rest.  You'll be fine.

:thumbup:

You are not permanently damaged. Sometimes intense psychadelic experiences take a few days (or weeks or more maybe) to slough off from your psyche fully.

InvisibleDickhead
2 Times
Female User Gallery
Loc: groin
Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: myndreach]
    #4286535 - 06/12/05 11:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You'll be fine.

Just a bit of time.

It'll sort out.

--------------------
Multiplied

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: Dickhead]
    #4286869 - 06/12/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have a friend who was suffering of irrational anxiety as a child,
he had no problems with shrooms, but when he tried LSA he freaked
out and got it all back. Later he also tried STP and that sent him
straight to hell and we had to go to the hospital.
There seems to be a few substances that bring these states out in
some people, laying latent somewhere. Not sure thou :P
He is fine, allthou not touching any drugs besides alcohol.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: barfightlard]
    #4287793 - 06/12/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bellylard said:
I think the best thing you can do right now is just eat lots of healthy foods, drink lots, of water and rest.  You'll be fine.

Throw some reading and excercising into the mix too.

You'll be fine buddy  :sun: :heart:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4287888 - 06/12/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks everyone! Im feeling a little better today. I still feel pretty anxious and life seems really weird and scary right now.

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
    #4290101 - 06/13/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you read my Morning Glory Experience post in Trip Tips a few days ago and you read all the crazy stuff that happened to me. You posted that I should have done an extraction or something. The body shutdown feeling and the people watching over you as if you were lying dead on the table is exactly what I experienced. Including lots of visuals that bothered me a bit. I've taken them numerous times with positive, fairly weak experiences. But that night it brought out the deeply buried negatives from my mind. No other substance has made me trip that badly before. Not high doses of LSD, shrooms, mescaline, dmt nor various research chems at high doses. That trip on those morning glories was nothing short of pure insanity, anxiety and fear. LSA is my evil twin. It brought out other personalities I never knew I had. It's the only substance that has ever brought on a very realistic, near death experience for me.

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4290410 - 06/13/05 08:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT said:
If I'm not mistaken, I believe you read my Morning Glory Experience post in Trip Tips a few days ago and you read all the crazy stuff that happened to me. You posted that I should have done an extraction or something. The body shutdown feeling and the people watching over you as if you were lying dead on the table is exactly what I experienced. Including lots of visuals that bothered me a bit. I've taken them numerous times with positive, fairly weak experiences. But that night it brought out the deeply buried negatives from my mind. No other substance has made me trip that badly before. Not high doses of LSD, shrooms, mescaline, dmt nor various research chems at high doses. That trip on those morning glories was nothing short of pure insanity, anxiety and fear. LSA is my evil twin. It brought out other personalities I never knew I had. It's the only substance that has ever brought on a very realistic, near death experience for me.

Dude after reading your trip report I didn't think it was going to happen to me, but It happened exactly how you said. The lsa just like dug into my my brain bringing out all my negative thoughts and anxiety and turn them on at full force. I saw so many visuals, like shadows of people following me. It scared he shit out of me and I'm scared to do any other psychedelics anymore. It pisses me off because my friends said that I didn't really have a bad trip "people that freak out on lsd would be a bad trip" but I don't see how lsd could be more intense then the trip that night.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
vitamin B3 [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4290492 - 06/13/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

search out info about: niacinamide & "lsd psychosis" & abram hoffer & orthomolecular psychiatry & megavitamin therapy...

see if ingesting 250 mg niacinamide 4x/day w/meals or snacks can help you re-interface w/external reality...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 (06/13/05 09:33 AM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: vitamin B3 [Re: gnrm23]
    #4290515 - 06/13/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

& 18 grams mgs is a fairly large amount, innit?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #4290758 - 06/13/05 10:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

somethin similar hapened to me on morning glories... 2-3 hrs after i took them, i started smoking bongs... and out of nowhere i started tripping really hard.. like so hard i couldnt recognize where i was or who i was with... then i lost all short term memory.. i didnt know what i was doing and i kept asking people every 2 minutes where we were going..

i finally managed to walk home, but i was so disorientated i could barely walk straight. i eneded up in the bathroom, just lying on the floor feeling as if i was falling from the sky... i kept trying to puke but i couldnt... i dont remember how i fell asleep...  but that was the worst feeling ive ever had in my life. lsa is crap

lsd is so much better, cause it doesnt make you sick and it doesnt kill all your short term memory and make you feel like your gonna die :smirk:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: Bad Trip on Morning Glory Need Help... [Re: Infrared]
    #4292897 - 06/13/05 07:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I agree, totally.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom