Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

spore prints/spores
    #427720 - 10/16/01 08:52 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Calling all growers , im a soon to be grower and was refered here from a friend(also grower) i was told that here are "cool" people and environment. cool as in no feds or @$$'s. as before im about to take my first steps in the world of shroom garding , but have run into the obsticle of no spores to make syringes with . My friend told me that all i would have to do is ask and people here would be more then willing to help me out . do to the aquaintes of my growers guide i need the race of Psilocybe Cubensis prefferably and if possible Matias Romero . Just want to say thx 4 takeing the time to read the post and all help is greatly app. thx angin and shroom on. ;-)

"Put the past at rest , Live your life to please"
Mushroomheads Official Site
Free Spore Ring
All above are lie's.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
Re: spore prints/spores [Re: XxMuSHRooMHeaDxX]
    #427730 - 10/16/01 09:06 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Obsticle?.....<~~~<spelling> Obstacle of finding spores?...There are plenty of vendors on-line for spores. hardly an obstacle. You`re pretty vague as to what you mean by "People helping me out". Read up.. surf and then ask a legitimate question in here... and maybe you`ll get a more helpful response from people

Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #427731 - 10/16/01 09:06 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Ok, here is what you should do. First, i'm not being mean, but please post your posts in the prober posting location. There is a spore trading posting area for posts like these. Secondly, read up on the PF-Tek and MMGG. Third, PM Ralphster44 and request a P.C. strain, preferably, in your case, Matias Romero. All you need to do is send him a doller to cover shipping and handeling and you can get started within a week. Although, personally, I would suggest you buy a spore syringe for $12 since they are much easier for a newbie to use.

"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Loc: Oregon
    #427742 - 10/16/01 09:16 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Why don't you get a print from your friend if he/she grows too? There is more than likely somebody here willing to donate one to you, but if your friend is a good friend, he should be willing to give you one.

I admit it, Im a fungal-feliac :wink:
Support the FSR!

cyborg savage

Loc: North
Re: spore prints/spores [Re: pyromaniac]
    #427831 - 10/16/01 10:44 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Pyro, good call. Hey if your friend is a grower, grab a print or syringe from your bud. If he's growing, he'll have some prints and a syringe for you. Read all in the Shroomery before heading to the mb. ;o)

It's life. The dark that binds you. - InFlames.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation