Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise
    #4266307 - 06/07/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

this happened a week ago, i just found out about it. the friend of mine had just goeetn onto prozac a few days before. they found her after she was not breathing for an un-known amount of time. and her brain scans arent showing any brain activity, this is not looking good at all.

the girl she was with was a former junkie as it seems, and is not saying anything to help, other than some bullshit about my friend trying to kill herself (from everything i know this is bullshit)

she was found with a vial of clear liquid and they are testing it for methadone and for liquid g. im suspecting that this was a research chemical, which have been floating around my town, and im also fairly confident that the police wont know this for some time. she had also been wanting to "trip" eat acid or shrooms specifically in the week before this happened. so it would be likely that she took somthing to trip off of.

im worried for my friend, and i think that if they knew what was taken they might be able to help her some more.... if at all. so i am faced with a decision. shouldi call the police (who are handling the identification of the vial) and tell them that it was probably a RC, the local police in my area do not have much if any expierence with this sort of thing, and i have a bit more perspective on what it probably was. i would go into the station but now im 2000 miles away

i allready tried calling them, but did not have enough information to fget in touch with the investigation officer. what i want to know is , is it wrong of me to call them and help them id the drugs, seeing as it looks that my friend is beyond help at this point?

funny thing, i know that i have given her the RC speech atleast once, about random vials of clear liquid.....

so
call the cops and tell them what it probbaly was?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (06/07/05 12:15 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4266323 - 06/07/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I would. Just don't give any names.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4266330 - 06/07/05 12:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

or any info that could potentially get someone in trouble with the law.

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4266332 - 06/07/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The cops will figure it out.
Don't get involved, they'll probably just laugh at you.
you probably should just visit your friend if you can.

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4266333 - 06/07/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It would be the right thing to do. You could make an anonymous call to the cops from a payphone, if you're paranoid. Although (and I'm sorry to say this) if her brain scans are showing little or no activity, she may be beyond help now.... :frown:

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4266337 - 06/07/05 12:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Talk to the junkie and try and get an idea of what the stuff is but tell her that you won't tell the cops you got the info from her

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #4266347 - 06/07/05 12:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

CALL THE HOSPITAL AND TELL THEM WHAT INFORMATION YOU KNOW. No need to call law enforcement at this point.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: Noetical]
    #4266361 - 06/07/05 12:28 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah ask the junkie

Sorry about your friend.... it makes me wonder what she is going through right now is she still with her body or not?? Comas are very stange things... some people go into them and the brain scan show no activity and for no explainable reason they just wake up one day and are fine......... or should I say slow com back to normal.

There is still hope man dont give up on her ... have faith that no matter what happens, happened for a reason... She will always be with you in some sort of way :heart:

much love
Kristi

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleAmethyst_Acid
Digital Ruler
Female

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: Signo]
    #4266363 - 06/07/05 12:28 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i agree with signo

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4266371 - 06/07/05 12:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Patients are alive but unable to move or respond to their environment. There are several levels of coma and patients may, or may not, progress through them. The responsiveness of the brain lessens as the coma deepens and when it becomes more profound, normal body reflexes are lost and the patient no longer responds even to pain. The chances of recovery depend on the severity of the underlying cause. It is unclear whether a deeper coma alone necessarily means a slimmer chance of recovery because some people in deep coma recover well while others in a so-called milder coma sometimes fail to improve

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #4266374 - 06/07/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

im pretty sure the hospital already knows what kind of drug is in her system they run all kinds of test to find that out

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #4266375 - 06/07/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

id go beat the shit out of the junkie till i heard what i wanted to know, but im 2000 miles away and i dont know who this damn junkie is....

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4266382 - 06/07/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

they're not going to be testing for 5-MeO-AMT (for example)

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4266384 - 06/07/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

htey didnt find any drugs in her system
thats why i think its an RC

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4266389 - 06/07/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

that was nicely put....... im a little shocked..... That is the most I have ever really seen you post
Nice! :smile:

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#4266395 - 06/07/05 12:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Im not sure what RC means can you explian?

--------------------

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
    #4266401 - 06/07/05 12:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Research Chemical

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4266402 - 06/07/05 12:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Research Chemical

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: Noetical]
    #4266410 - 06/07/05 12:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah its looking like there sint anything that i can do here..... i feel so powerless

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4266412 - 06/07/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

where do people get those? and who is researching them??

I have never heard of some one trying to take those to trip .... wow I would never take anything that was just in research... scary....

You prolly should call the hospital. They may have something they could give her to counter react the drug maybe??

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag