Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My breath smells
    #4230001 -

I don't know why, I brush every day and my breath just smells. Could be something to do with what I eat, but I havent changed my diet at all. I've got a history of having bad throats. Anyone got any ideas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4230009 -

having bad throats?

could be a diet or a bacteria growing inside you releasing stink gas(it happens!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4230016 -

Could be slow/poor digestion. Poor food combining were foods ferment in your stomach. Could be candida or yeast overgrowth. Is your tongue coated a lot? Just a couple of ideas off the top o the head. :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Icelander]
    #4231026 -

Try brushing your tongue and the roof or your mouth. And brush your gums but lightly. And floss everyday or everyother day...could be food in your teeth..... : O


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4231200 -

eat gum bummy!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Yarry]
    #4231398 -

Yarry said:
eat bum gummy!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4231526 -

Brush your tongue with a hard toothbrush. Look at all of the goo that you get off of that thing. It is all bacteria and food particles. Getting rid of that shit makes your breath smell MUCH better.

Also, Listerine mouthwash is your friend. The stuff kills bacteria (making your breath smell "non-bad" for longer) and it gives your breath a minty smell.

If those two things are not enough to sustain your good breath, use Listerine pocket pack thingees(little tabs you put on your tongue (hahahahaha....we're talking about breath health...not acid) that kind of act like the mouthwash). Also, keep some minty gum handy if your breath starts to get nasty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4231562 -

RandalFlagg said:
Brush your tongue with a hard toothbrush. Look at all of the goo that you get off of that thing. It is all bacteria and food particles. Getting rid of that shit makes your breath smell MUCH better.

Also, Listerine mouthwash is your friend. The stuff kills bacteria (making your breath smell "non-bad" for longer) and it gives your breath a minty smell.

If those two things are not enough to sustain your good breath, use Listerine pocket pack thingees(little tabs you put on your tongue (hahahahaha....we're talking about breath health...not acid) that kind of act like the mouthwash). Also, keep some minty gum handy if your breath starts to get nasty.



ha, I got some 'Listermint' today. Not sure if it's Listerine or just some cheap rip-off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4231627 -

Try eating yogurt. It contains good bacteria that will help kill candidas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: newuser1492]
    #4231793 -

I used to have bad breath and then I started to brush my toungue. I'll bet you that will fix it. It causes some 90% of bad breath I believe.

Try it and see if that fixes it because I'll bet it will.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: freddurgan]
    #4232983 -

Gum everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4233186 -

You may have a condition where your tonsils have tiny crevices in them. Food gets caught in there and accumulates into "tonsiliths". They smell really fucking bad! If that's the case then you could always get your tonsils removed.

I think the best advice is to
  • brush regularly (don't forget your tongue)
  • drink a lot of water
  • use listerine-- that shit is POTENT :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: mantis]
    #4233308 -

mantis said:
You may have a condition where your tonsils have tiny crevices in them. Food gets caught in there and accumulates into "tonsiliths". They smell really fucking bad! If that's the case then you could always get your tonsils removed.

I think the best advice is to
  • brush regularly (don't forget your tongue)
  • drink a lot of water
  • use listerine-- that shit is POTENT :lol:




Yeah I definately have that condition. I made a thread about it a while ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4233360 -

yeah, brushing your tongue is the best cure! There are special tools to clean your tongue:



I think they are called tongue scrapers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Annom]
    #4235682 -

A spoon works well for this also.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4235927 -

- Do you floss?
- Or use any other teeth cleaning materials?
- Do you produce blood while brushing?
- Do you smoke?


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Anno]
    #4237919 -

Anno said:
A spoon works well for this also.



Yes a spoon does work well. If your problem continues phienz go to the dentist.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #4238257 -

Try the candida spit test. Scroll down midway throught this page for the diagram:

http://www.stopcandida.com/


--------------------
I am what Willis was talkin' bout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4238262 -

I had foul breath for a while and found out it was a bad wisdom tooth.

No tooth, no problem.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My breath smells [Re: nonoman]
    #4239622 -

Yes I was going to mention it could be an abcess thats why if the problem persists he should see the dentist.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Breath it stars saddam 1,013 5 10/29/06 08:36 AM
by PowerTrip
* Listerine invented halitosis SneezingPenis 3,446 13 10/28/07 04:19 AM
by MK Ultra
* I clench my jaw or hold my breath when I'm deep in thought.... TameMe 3,586 19 10/27/05 02:29 AM
by TameMe
* Deep Breatheing felix4life 698 1 08/03/06 11:44 AM
by leery11
* Pranayama/breathing exercises Epigallo 1,128 4 08/11/12 05:20 AM
by KGB Is Go
* Strange - i seem to forget to breath!! Jalruza 745 5 07/17/05 09:32 AM
by Gomp
* Breathing exercises, tingling in fingertips? Jon 874 1 04/23/05 10:04 AM
by Seuss
* hair smelling bad demiu5 1,568 17 03/01/07 05:56 PM
by Thin White Duke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
3,661 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.