Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: grphish]
    #4197944 -

nope I was just in the moment at the time, I was not raped, we were friends first..silly rabbit..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: Skunk420]
    #4197965 -

I'd imagine there's a lot of repressed homosexuality in Utah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4197978 -

If I was gay I would have been open as fuck by now..hello look how old I am...duh...I was just having fun at the time..BTW there is open sex all over here..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: Skunk420]
    #4197984 -

I wasn't saying you, specifically. I mean the population in general.

What do you mean by "open sex all over"? You make it sound like some kinda orgy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4198012 -

well people are more open in Salt Lake, well in the general club scene..but..I just had to experience sex with a guy to see if I liked it or not..it was fun but getting sucked feels good anyway..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: Skunk420]
    #4198022 -

gays ruined the club scene
one time i was getting a masage and i thought it was my girlfriend and i turn around and she's laughing hystericly while this gay guy's giving me a masage
i wanted to fucking beat him up, even with the many Es i was on, i felt such so pissed off at him


--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: grphish]
    #4198030 -

I think you advertise your heterosexuality a little too much, if you get what I'm saying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4198175 -

haha are you calling me a homophobe - oh and let me guess you think i'm secretly gay?
could you be any more cliche?


--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think i am gonna go to the club anyway.. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4201305 -

I was just joking, it is all good, I am attracted to 'some' good looking men..I just will be careful about sex, a lot of people in California are more open..I would like to live there, people are more open and free about everything there, including decriminalized cannibis use.
I still want to smoke weed after I get off of probation, I know how I am, I just wont smoke that often as I did.
Weed always helped me smke less tobacco and drink less too..and I was always in a good mood.
Not to bump my own thread but, It has been a while since my last sexual encounter and it has been a while...lets just say it's been years..
well..time to have some sex in my life..damn it, maybe I will find a girl or a guy that likes to party too...wow we could be friends too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OldSpice 10,097 90 02/20/04 07:22 PM
by Ripple
* Chuck Palahniuk... fight club fans beejay 1,471 15 09/22/05 05:50 AM
by lechuck
* Acceptable greiving period after breakup?
( 1 2 all )
xmercury 2,350 31 09/18/04 12:08 AM
by Bully
* The Attacks Against the Shroomery..
( 1 2 3 all )
Ped 11,245 45 03/11/04 07:53 AM
by Ripple
* don't you think clubbing is...
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 4,117 31 09/23/03 04:51 PM
by JimBoB
* Why is the Sierra Club so fucking stupid!! ToTheSummit 1,436 6 07/30/04 02:03 AM
by oDin
* First strip club Gixxer_boy 2,284 11 07/01/03 10:26 PM
by OctopusDr
* My girlfriend is against drugs...
( 1 2 3 all )
BillytheKid 6,110 50 11/03/04 11:11 PM
by BillytheKid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,096 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.