Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I just bought a laser
    #4196865 -



--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196868 -

Well, not really...it's only 1-1.5mW

Gotta start somewhere, though! :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196871 -

You gonna attach it to a frickin' shark's head?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: DNKYD]
    #4196874 -

Well I don't have any sharks at the moment, but a friend of mine offered to use his pet lizard. At least we'd have something with a frickin laser beam on its forehead!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196881 -

What you plan to do with it?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4196888 -

Hunt aliens ???


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4196895 -

Play with it, mostly :wink:

I have some kind of fetish for lasers. I think they're cool.

I was looking at one like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53141&item=7515933129&rd=1

But at 30 watts it is powerful enough to burn through my hand in about a second...

I figured I should start with something that probably can't even blind me, first, before I move on to something that could sever an apendage :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: vinsue]
    #4196899 -

:lol:

After hearing about what happened to that dude who aimed his laser pointer at an airplane....I don't think I'm going to risk aiming this thing in the air at all :wink:

Maybe I can rig up some kind of laser-show for my bedroom. Would be an uber-cool trip toy!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196901 -

your first experiment could be 'Laser Home Circumcision'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196909 -

Holy fuck! That biggun is badass!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser *DELETED* [Re: trendal]
    #4196917 -

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: d

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: faslimy]
    #4196919 -

Just nip the tip! :lol:

I don't think penors and lasers mix too well. At least, I don't intend to find out...


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196922 -

Prepare the "laser beam."



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: roby000]
    #4196923 -

Well a laser pointer is a diode laser, which are pretty crappy as far as beam characterists go (they are not very well collimated, and diverge pretty quickly).

Plus these HeNe gas tubes just look purty while they're lasing :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196931 -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

/me drools... 3,500 watts

And it's only $250k!! :lol:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196933 -

Check out my laser :evil:



--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: gdman]
    #4196937 -

I want one.

3,000,000,000 watts :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196941 -

What exactly would you need a 3,500 watt laser for?


--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: KahSol]
    #4196949 -

Cut just about anything?

That one looks like its used to cut sheet metal or something.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a laser [Re: trendal]
    #4196957 -

Gonna have to talk to this guy, I hear he's not too nice



--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i just built a laser-bong
( 1 2 all )
ninetynine 5,636 27 11/07/03 07:55 AM
by seraphim
* Pictures I made with my laser - NEW PICS
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 4,863 45 07/03/05 12:29 PM
by Vulture
* My laser has arrived!!!!! UPDATE - pics
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 3,923 53 06/23/05 08:02 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Fun with lasers VoidOfsPg 534 10 06/23/07 11:50 AM
by coda
* Laser pointers are still cool
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 2,696 24 11/04/06 11:30 PM
by Brainiac
* which laser should i get? just_v 1,810 18 06/25/08 03:01 PM
by Vanguard
* I bought a gun today :)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ZippoZM 13,465 103 07/11/16 03:18 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Bought a projector, VERY PLEASED!!! duster 1,059 6 01/03/08 01:45 PM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,612 topic views. 6 members, 107 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.