Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
My laser has arrived!!!!! UPDATE - pics
    #4327768 -

Just found out that my laser arrived in the mail yesterday, so I get to pick it up after work!

Let the retinal damage commence! :lol:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Edited by trendal (06/23/05 05:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327774 -

Are you trying to control the Earth?!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4327775 -

I plan on opening a moonbase in the near future, so my laser will have a real home :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327777 -

I always knew you were nothing but a Dr. Evil wannabe. :shake:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4327780 -

Wohoo!  Gotta show me that sometime tren :laugh:

Gotta burn shit and stuff :P


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4327793 -

I affirm that I will only use my laser for good!

That and burning stuff.

(Well, not this laser...I'll move up to more powerful ones after I learn how NOT to burn my retinas).


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327794 -

that's the crazy green laser that you got from ebay right?

I can't wait to hear the news in the coming days :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: blink]
    #4327800 -

It's a red laser (HeNe) :wink:

And yeah it's the one I got off ebay.

I got a couple diode lasers out of a broken DVD player last night, along with some good optics (lenses and mirrors) so I'll see what I can cook up with this laser :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327804 -

get the

M E G A LASER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: goobler]
    #4327811 -

Pfft...that's only 15mW. Mega? Hardly!

Show me a green laser over 1W and we can start talking about power :wink:

Or a multi-kilowatt CO2 laser.... *drools*


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327821 -

/me backs away slowly

drop the laser Trendal.  :smirk:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327822 -

never trust a man with a laser :shake:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: Liz]
    #4327826 -

:lol:

Who needs a gun.... :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327882 -

I know what Tren is going to do with the laser!

HE'S CREATING THE DEATH STAR! WATCH OUT EVERYONE!


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4327897 -

Shhhhhhhh!

That's supposed to be OUR little secret, Grand Admiral Drtyfrnk :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327941 -

Can I be Grand Moff Robot?!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4327949 -

It is done. Your first job as Grand Moff Robot is to oversee the marijuana growing operations on Delphius Prime.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327953 -

I want a cool title too.

Could I be...Supreme Overlord Fallie?

/me grins maniacly


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4327955 -

:grin:  Thank you Emperor. I will do my duty to the best of my abilities...and beyond.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My laser has arrived!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #4328002 -

Excellent Grand Moff Robot, Excellent.

Now, you must use your sith powers to grow that galactic mary-j the best it can be.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Snow in Las Vegas :updated-pics: ToTheSummit 1,064 7 01/04/04 03:55 AM
by m0rb
* Twins ***UPDATED ~ pic*** MushroomSally 1,989 18 12/04/03 05:32 PM
by TODAY
* i just built a laser-bong
( 1 2 all )
ninetynine 5,647 27 11/07/03 07:55 AM
by seraphim
* I just bought a laser
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 4,618 42 05/19/05 09:10 PM
by trendal
* Sailing *pics*
( 1 2 all )
Annom 3,057 26 05/02/04 09:03 AM
by AuroricDistortions
* Holographic roastbeef
( 1 2 all )
headset 3,059 24 02/01/05 04:32 PM
by mikl
* The Holographic Universe PDF Akira 7,080 4 06/13/11 02:25 PM
by theherbsmith
* crazy holographic card DeathCompany 547 2 08/31/06 02:47 AM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,935 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.