Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What the fuck's up, pubbers?
    #4190601 -

I'm at work and I really need to take a lunch break and finish writing an article on Coachella that's already over the word limit, then edit it down. It's a beautiful day out and I'm stuck indoors..but I might get to see Doves w/ Mercury Rev tonight so that makes up for it. What are you people up to?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4190607 -

I'm fucking stuck at work too. Just finished eating lunch, wasting time on the shroomery. Surfing through stupid fucking stock images. Listening to some CCR.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4190612 -

Just sittin here trying to figure out how to overcome my constant boredom....


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4190619 -

Dude, go outside, how's the weather? Smoke a bowl and lie down and stare at blades of grass from ground level, that always entertains me.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4190622 -

I am in my bunk at the pharmaceutical research study, getting stuck with needles every hour.....


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4190624 -

And you get to go online meanwhile?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4190625 -

It's beautiful out! I was thinkin of going to climb a tree or something....Ok, well im off to hang out with the squirels, peace!


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4190630 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4190641 -

screw that.. it's hot outside.. and I am already sunburnt like a crispy critter


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4190645 -

Well then you stay indoors, grab some aloe, and turn on the A/C. How you spending your day?

My girlfriend's really interested by your post in the cleansing thread, she printed it out and everything.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4190648 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4190650 -

:lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4190653 -

alas, if only I had some aloe
I'm spending the day cleaning and helping my friend's dad out with his business

cool - about the cleansing thread. I been studying diet/nutrition/herbs/cleansing and such. It's not hard at all. Pretty much any natural raw foods - esp. fruits, veggies and nuts.. and you can't go wrong.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4190655 -

alas, if only I had some pot


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4190660 -

Shroomism, you familiar with David Wolfe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4190666 -

No I am unfamiliar with the name.. Jethro Kloss, yes.

Robot - ditto


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4190675 -

Raw food/cocao enthusiast, my friend recently produced a video of one of his lectures, pretty interesting. i think his website is like davidwolfe.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? *DELETED* [Re: Shroomism]
    #4190677 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: blink]
    #4190678 -

Liquid Tension Experiment is very very cool music.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What the fuck's up, pubbers? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4190683 -

wow, I forgot how great it is just to lay in the grass and experience everything going on around you :heart: :sun: :thumbup:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jethro Tull appreciation thread! *update*(torrent included!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 4,631 27 01/22/05 03:41 PM
by Phred
* Some Old School Jethro Tull Phred 870 9 04/01/07 11:52 AM
by anonymous123
* Maturbation Clean Up? Where does it go?
( 1 2 all )
hankydanky2k 3,059 35 11/23/04 08:17 PM
by Psychoslut
* Jethro Tull trippindad82 718 5 01/16/07 07:57 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Moments of complete unfamiliarity RespectTheFungus 1,248 10 08/16/03 10:51 AM
by RespectTheFungus
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* How to clean a glass bong?? matt66 1,397 4 05/25/04 09:17 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,776 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.