Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
fastest growing tek ???
    #4176910 -

hi!!
i basically need to know wht is the least amount of time, from inoculation to harvest of the first flush, needed to grow cubensis and out of the creeper and the PF which strain will grow faster ???

thank u,
peace and respect :smile: !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: ganeshaa]
    #4176920 -

Dunno what strain, but PF tek is fastest.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4176934 -

but i can only use corn as a growing medium cause i cant com,e across anything else and thats wht ive always used !! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: ganeshaa]
    #4177078 -

wbs kiks


--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4177152 -

Brown Rice Flower is not the fastest method. Popcorn is fast but works better as a spawn to something like Horse Poo due to the lack or nutes. I would go with either Rye or WBS if your looking for something quick and good yields. Grains also require a pressure cooker, so be aware of that. Have you ever grown before, If your looking into growing, this is not a hobby to expect to make money off of. Grow because you like to grow, not too make a quick buck. This can also be a very frustrating hobby, it's not guranteed that you will succeed. You may want to do some more research into this before you get started, start out with the FAQ.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4177290 -

My foaf used whole grain brown rice packed lightly into a 1/2 pint. Lots space for air and the spore juice (4x 1/2 ml) would almost puddle at the bottom. when completed, the jars were turned upside down and the spores were spread further.

I've seen some colonize in 7 days. 4 days after germination. These cakes are all nutrition too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: goldtop57]
    #4177302 -

Actually compared to Rye Berries Brown rice has alot fewer nutes, and you can get a quart of rye to colonise in 7 days also.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: ganeshaa]
    #4177685 -

yeah alot depends on alot variables.
in my own experience's pf-tek with cambo's, from innco to fruit my fastest was 12 day's, yeah under two week's!
cambo's rule imo!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Stonerguy] * 1
    #4177704 -

Stonerguy said:
Dunno what strain, but PF tek is fastest.




huh?

i have heard of people haveing to wait up to two weeks just to see signs of growth and thats in a 1/2 or 1 pint jar when rye can have qts done in a week to 9 days


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: onetime]
    #4177789 -

onetime is correct. The PF TEK is certianly not the fastest from start to fruit. He probably said that because he thinks all jars take the same amount of time, but you usually fruit PF jars right when they come out of the jars. I've done PF jars every time except for the last time I did jars, then.. I did WBS. I will never ever go back! Maybe even next time I'll try popcorn or rye.

Strain... ummmm.... there's nothing specific that I'd get. They're all about the same in colonization time. Don't pick Puerto Rican if you're planning on doing any casing stuff .. I've heard they're a pain in the ass until you know what's what. I'm currently doing B+ and it's working like a charm.

Sam


--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: onetime]
    #4177795 -

If you have to case it or spaw usually that adds time, when I ment PF I didn't really mean just brf.  I ment fruiting from cakes, sorry if I fucked up :thumbdown: :crazy:.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? *DELETED* [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4177891 -

Post deleted by poboy

Reason for deletion: d



--------------------
Burn the land and boil the sea but you can't take the sky from me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: ganeshaa]
    #4178532 -

Grains are the fastest. For me it's rye. Time for jar to colonize 7 to 9 days.

Time for casing to heal before going in the chamber 3 to 7 days.

Time for the start of the flush 3 to 14 days.

From spore to harvest cased grains is the way to go if you want fast.


--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?


:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Magash]
    #4178848 -

the fastest tek out there is always someone elses. And they were probably so stoned that they forgot what day they started this or that on.
Conditions vary and so do spores.
If its your first grow count on failure and be happy if you see results. Growing well is a test of patience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: brewwhaha1]
    #4179252 -

Yeah, to add to it, I had B+ on BRF PF cakes and it went S L O W! So Im moving to Rye or WBS

Oh and j/w but what is FOAF and AFOAF? I see it alot, but not sure exactly, thx


--------------------
----I excel in not giving a shit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Kaydren]
    #4180312 -

its a company in south china that dose research on ps.cubes it stands for A Freind Of A Freind when translated to english

its kinda like MENSA
but for researchers of the third eye opening mushrooms you have to be in the elite 1% of the comunity to join the organization


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Edited by onetime (05/15/05 09:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Sammy]
    #4180650 -

Sammy said:
onetime is correct. The PF TEK is certianly not the fastest from start to fruit. He probably said that because he thinks all jars take the same amount of time, but you usually fruit PF jars right when they come out of the jars. I've done PF jars every time except for the last time I did jars, then.. I did WBS. I will never ever go back! Maybe even next time I'll try popcorn or rye.

Strain... ummmm.... there's nothing specific that I'd get. They're all about the same in colonization time. Don't pick Puerto Rican if you're planning on doing any casing stuff .. I've heard they're a pain in the ass until you know what's what. I'm currently doing B+ and it's working like a charm.

Sam



PR is a pain to get fruiting but it is by far the fastest colonizer that i have worked with. Cold shocking it is pretty crucial to get it going when casing.

Early cold shock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Magash]
    #4181733 -

This is the closest statement to the real truth.
Magash said:
Grains are the fastest. For me it's rye. Time for jar to colonize 7 to 9 days.

Time for casing to heal before going in the chamber 3 to 7 days.

Time for the start of the flush 3 to 14 days.

From spore to harvest cased grains is the way to go if you want fast.



  I agree with the PR, IF its a good strain it colonizes real fast. If your doing cakes you should have no problems. And as most know, PR is pretty potent. :thumbup:My .02


--------------------
Don't I look like I'm serious...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Magash]
    #25240274 -

Magash said:
Grains are the fastest. For me it's rye. Time for jar to colonize 7 to 9 days.

Time for casing to heal before going in the chamber 3 to 7 days.

Time for the start of the flush 3 to 14 days.

From spore to harvest cased grains is the way to go if you want fast.



With grains, can you go straight to fruiting right from the "cake" like with BFF? I've seen a few places where it said not to birth until you see pins? In a best case scenario, could you have a fully colonized cylinder of rye grain and go straight to fruiting without breaking it down to colonize some other substrate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fastest growing tek ??? [Re: Highlandshunter]
    #25240285 -

13yrs old:feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fastest Growing Teks? PhilO'Cybin 3,215 8 07/08/02 08:46 AM
by OMFG
* Outdoor growing tek? Damn 6,004 3 07/24/02 05:01 PM
by Mycelium
* Fastest growing strain psychomycul 44,026 14 08/22/02 10:43 AM
by Anonymous
* Re: Which are the fastest growing cubensis? Lizard King 3,913 3 12/06/99 10:11 PM
by Coma of Souls
* Complete Professional Growing Tek
( 1 2 3 all )
bluhoney 24,235 43 04/15/24 03:10 PM
by stasis
* Shroom wizards grow tek ergotlust 1,597 3 07/05/02 02:02 PM
by JameZTheNewbie
* The Most Effecient Grow Tek for A 1st Timer Fungilicious 1,618 8 05/05/08 11:35 PM
by dumbfounded1600
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Macey Howard 11,264 70 09/06/02 04:22 PM
by matts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
10,624 topic views. 9 members, 77 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.