Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Fastest growing strain
    #609536 -

Throughout the many sites and information on mushrooms there is so much diversity. So I came to ask the people, the people who really know. In your peoples opinion, what is the
1. Fastest Colonizing
2. Fastest Fruting

Strain of the Cabensis?


--------------------
It's All about the music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: psychomycul]
    #609630 -

I personally have not worked with every cubensis strain out there, yet from what I have heard and worked with,

1) Fastest colonizers: PESA, Puerto Rican, EQ
2) Fastest Fruiting: B+, Amazonian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: angryshroom]
    #609645 -

I am very new to this and have played with only 6 different strains but South Americans are the fastest in both categories for me.


--------------------
Peace
Six

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: psychomycul]
    #609653 -

CAMBODIAN!!!!

:smile:

Paddo 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: paddo]
    #609688 -

well it could be any cubensis strain with the right genetics.
Generally I find that thai, cambos and ecuadors are quick - but so were PRs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: psychomycul]
    #609690 -

1.) Keepers Creeper
.....Cambodian
.....South American
.....Puerto Rican

2.) Cambodian



--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: Roadkill]
    #834837 -

i have only grown thai ks b+ sa and fl the south americans and the florida were the fastast in both areas , but out of those two the sa was the fastest , im trying creepers and taz next so i might have a new winner


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: blacktarropium]
    #834841 -

well, my generic answer would be pf's original matias romero. it has colonized and fruited quickly for me everytime i've used it.


--------------------
Central Scrutinizer:
This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...
That was Joe's first confrontation with The Law.
Naturally, we were easy on him.
One of our friendly counselors gave him
A do-nut...and told him to
Stick closer to church-oriented social activities.

-Frank Zappa's "Joe's Garage"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: Roadkill]
    #834859 -

How long do the Cambo's usually take from Pin to Mature?.. Assuming all conditions are met..


Thanks
--happygrins

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain *DELETED* [Re: psychomycul]
    #834867 -

Post deleted by ski_stoned

Reason for deletion: delete


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: failbot999]
    #835022 -

South americans


--------------------
Note: This post is a work of fiction and for entertainment only.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smoke weed to ease my mind,
I eat every tab i find,
I drink shroom tea by the jugs,
Can't you see that I love drugs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: I3lunts42o]
    #835093 -

Ummm sorry but damn what is the government protecting us from in the drug war?ARRRGGGHHH ITS A CONSPIRACY TO KILL US OFF SO THEIR ALIEN RACE CAN TAKE OVER. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aint I retarded


--------------------
"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, fear is how I fall, confusing, confusing what is real!."-Linkin Park

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: I3lunts42o]
    #835460 -

My first time growing i used PESA and it colonized really slow. But when i finnallly got pins they matured extremely fast. I am not sure of the exacted time but it was a matter of like 5 days after pins i was picking mushrooms. Search for my post on it in this forum, I have pictures.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: fearforce7]
    #835716 -

I also think creepers are hella fast. I had a quart jar of birdseed that I threw in some myclieum into and they were done in 1 half weeks. My pint jars were done in 1 week from a syringe. They took like 2 weeks to pin though so I was kind of confused.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fastest growing strain [Re: Killa420]
    #835783 -

No questions PF!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fastest growing strain
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MushGirl 11,204 61 01/30/03 08:27 PM
by Roadkill
* Strain questions livingsublime 899 3 12/02/02 03:05 PM
by livingsublime
* Re: Which are the fastest growing cubensis? Lizard King 3,914 3 12/06/99 10:11 PM
by Coma of Souls
* Fastest Growing Teks? PhilO'Cybin 3,215 8 07/08/02 08:46 AM
by OMFG
* Re: Quick Growing Strains Anonymous 1,185 1 06/19/00 03:39 PM
by psilocyber
* Strains livingsublime 1,083 10 12/26/02 05:25 AM
by livingsublime
* Fastest Cubensis Coloniser? Zen Peddler 17,158 7 06/20/01 09:05 AM
by Anonymous
* Which strain should a Newbie grow next? Anonymous 1,498 3 07/15/02 10:18 AM
by Mushroom_Madness

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
44,027 topic views. 18 members, 517 guests and 418 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 14 queries.