Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Write a poem
    #4109447 -

This thread dedicated to writing poems.

I'm not big on poetry, but I'm bored and I have time to waste.

I'm sitting here thinking about my life
I have everything to look forward to and everything to do
But I'm still sitting here, not doing anything and feeling blue
Why do I choose to live this way, what should I do
Should I question the meaning of my situation, or just stare into the distance without thought
Should I find something to do, to insure that I'm not waisting my time
Or should I be content just sitting here, feeling fine
I don't know how I could feel good and bad at the same time, but somehow I pull it off
Sometimes I don't understand myself and it scares me
I wonder if everyone else feels the way that I do
I wonder if I'm scaring myself for no reason - Maybe I'm normal
Maybe there is no normal, maybe there is no meaning
Maybe there is a God and he's looking at me right now, waisting my life
The only thing I want right now is to find love
Everything else is secondary because I feel so alone
I hope the girl I'm hitting on feels the same way
I hope she realizes that I'm genuine even when I have nothing to say
I hope she lets me in so we can be together
We might not have a future, but atleast for now we could have eachother
Then maybe I wouldn't feel this way
I wouldn't have to question my existence, I would be happy living for today


Some parts rhyme. Others don't. I just wanted to get my thoughts down.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Edited by hobbitcg (04/29/05 12:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4109477 -

4/28/05 10:34 pm - untitled
i know you smile
but if you knew my smiles
youd close your eyes
and in your mind youd see
you and i see
this is plenty beautiful.

you can kid around
all youd like but ill tell you now
i disregard
any disregard you send my way-
wayward jaypegs
collapse in my lens

but the beauty inside
is worth all the cries
and the notion of you
is worth every possibility

i know you smile
but if you knew my smiles
i know you smile
you should know my smile

~Todcasil


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4109483 -

hobbitcg said:
This thread dedicated to writing poems. Don't post unless you're posting a poem that you wrote.

I'm not big on poetry, but I'm bored and I have time to waste.

I'm sitting here thinking about my life
I have everything to look forward to and everything to do
But I'm still sitting here, not doing anything and feeling blue
Why do I choose to live this way, what should I do
Should I question the meaning of my situation, or just stare into the distance without thought
Should I find something to do, to insure that I'm not waisting my time
Or should I be content just sitting here, feeling fine
I don't know how I could feel good and bad at the same time, but somehow I pull it off
Sometimes I don't understand myself and it scares me
I wonder if everyone else feels the way that I do
I wonder if I'm scaring myself for no reason - Maybe I'm normal
Maybe there is no normal, maybe there is no meaning
Maybe there is a God and he's looking at me right now, waisting my life
The only thing I want right now is to find love
Everything else is secondary because I feel so alone
I hope the girl I'm hitting on feels the same way
I hope she realizes that I'm genuine even when I have nothing to say
I hope she lets me in so we can be together
We might not have a future, but atleast for now we could have eachother
Then maybe I wouldn't feel this way
I wouldn't have to question my existence, I would be happy living for today


Some parts rhyme. Others don't. I just wanted to get my thoughts down.



i really enjoyed reading your mind <3 beautiful poem.

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: Todcasil]
    #4109502 -

who knows what goes on behind the lines seperateing me from you from the world that surrounds us with some frantic flurry of confusion is a choice to be made by some great mind behind all these scenes which seem to happen only to the untrained eye of the soul precieves eternity and all and everything else happens to be this moment happening as I write right now is the only time to fly in the present is the most on may hope for.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4109533 -

here's a little tiny thing I put down back in november while on 2cI. It's really nothing special sober, but while your tripping it packs a real punch concerning the actions of our nation in regards to Iraq and the war on terror.

Urination of desperate recovery
scared dog bites
infared lights bombs through the nights
baghdad times fall from vultures in the sky

If you're fond of sand dunes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4109559 -

i really like that one emptywisdom...

:thumbup:  :heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: Todcasil]
    #4109565 -

thanks, I love to write, even if it does'nt alway turn out pretty. :slider:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4109585 -

pretty is subjective to the observer

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: Todcasil]
    #4119290 -

Erased: Kinda queer, Eh?


--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Edited by Mushie_Man (05/01/05 04:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #4119298 -

my heart hurtz sew bad
only a bullet implant
will fix me, nah mean??


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4119414 -

Ya know poems kinda suck


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4119447 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
my heart hurtz sew bad
only a bullet implant
will fix me, nah mean??



hey paw, suck me off
while i massage your testis
fountains of semen


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4119463 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
HELLA_TIGHT said:
my heart hurtz sew bad
only a bullet implant
will fix me, nah mean??



hey paw, suck me off
while i massage your testis
fountains of semen



edit* testi not plural

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4119465 -

Oh boy a poem


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4119467 -

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm glad to see this thread come back to life.

I'll add a little something in a bit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4119480 -

my haiku's crush souls
gangster as nemo, fer real
i will stab your face


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4119594 -

If you look
your rhymes kinda suck
why dont you get lost
nobody gives a fuck
coz` obviously u lack a life
probially take your wrists to a knife
everynight on your own
waiting for a single call on your phone
as the knife finally reaches the bone


--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #4119643 -

dude you are probably walking home alone
playing with your lil bone.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4119661 -

SHEIKofSHIITAKE said:
dude you are probably walking home alone
playing with your lil bone.....



with your penis shown
talkin on the phone
jacking off to some chick
who secretly has a dick
but you dont care
you have enough seamen to spare


--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Write a poem [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #4119665 -

I like pizza steve,
the kind with mushies and pepperoni,
I like pizza steve,
when i am crying and am lonley.

i got this pizza for free,
cause i killed the pizza man,
i got this pizza for free,
i did it, cause i can.

Whiskey makes me pee.

(no pizza guys were actually harmed during the making of this poem.)


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Critism on my Poem: The Awakening soul Lost4Life 926 8 03/30/04 09:39 AM
by butterflydawn
* Rate my Poem (Short Poem) Northernsoul 2,674 16 03/19/04 05:27 PM
by filthysock
* LSD Poem Ravus 1,019 3 10/19/03 02:48 AM
by Bushdoctor
* A little poem from me to you....PART 2 added.
( 1 2 all )
iluan 1,862 22 06/16/04 06:57 PM
by Ole Field Trashe
* The call! a poem I found a long time ago Anonymous 486 5 04/12/04 08:43 AM
by Anonymous
* a poem about my dugout
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,526 20 12/07/02 03:55 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Shell Silverstien- Drug Poem? CerebralFlower 1,517 9 03/02/04 09:50 AM
by CerebralFlower
* 11 per cent of the British believed Hitler did not exist
( 1 2 all )
Annom 5,839 34 04/04/22 07:14 PM
by Amanita86

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,493 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.