Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineOjom
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept
    #410928 - 10/02/01 03:02 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yes yoschie, not asking for chemical suppliers is a very easy concept. But I'd like to point out that the post the quote in the topic came from did not ask for chemical supplier names, it asked of their existance.

The policy will work as follows:

1) Do not post the name or URL of any supply houses in public forums; this includes vaguely modified names.

2) Do not make a post asking for the name or URL of a supply house, or asking for someone to PM you with the information.

3) Do not ask for or offer research chemicals, pharmaceuticals, or any scheduled substances(acid, mushrooms, etc) in the forums

Here we have the three postulates of the Chemical Supplier policy.

In reply to:

Okay, so the big guy that got raided is still in business. Unfortunately our friend in Canada got scared and closed his doors. There is the supplier of essential oils to the western world, but what about anyone else? Are there any other sites out there that provide research chems that are still in business? Inquiring minds want to know.

Examining this post as a whole, I fail to see where anyone asked for suppliers name or URL as stated in postulates 1 and 2. He asked if they existed. Searching for something which doesn't exist is well, pointless. Maybe you need to better understand The Shroomery's stated policy before closing threads on the sole basis of said policy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Ojom]
    #410958 - 10/02/01 03:56 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Can't argue with that ojom. I couldn't see where you broke any of the "rules" either.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineOjom
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Xlea321]
    #410968 - 10/02/01 04:30 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Just for clarity, the post in question was http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum10&Number=410733&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&part= which was a thread of Vision Quest's and not one of mine.

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Earth
    #411111 - 10/02/01 09:54 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Seems pretty clear the offending post was in violation of the source-fishing policy in rule #2. Im not surprised it was closed, in fact I'm surprised it wasn't edited or deleted because as it stands now the hookup solicitation is still there, even if the thread is closed.

God, how many suppliers need to get raided by the DEA before people will realize that throwing their names & addresses around publicly is a bad idea? How many drugs need to get made illegal? We've already lost GHB, 2C-B, MDMA, and countless others... 2C-T-7 and the current round seem to be well on their way out the door... All it takes to prevent this from happening is a tiny bit of thought and discretion!

---
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -Gandhi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Murple]
    #411154 - 10/02/01 10:56 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

murp, the idea that you can keep drugs "secret" is ludicrous at best. If there is money to be made the suppliers will be pushing the drug at every opportunity. That's kinda why they make the drugs in the first place, to SELL them. The only blame you can apportion is to the morons who run the drug war.

You arn't going to keep drugs "secret". Forget about it. MDMA was made illegal long before the internet was in common use. They were advertising research chemicals in high times in the 80's. We lost coke, heroin, LSD, mescaline long before we got kids asking for sources on the internet.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Loc: center of earth
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Xlea321]
    #411197 - 10/02/01 11:45 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

What part of this is so hard to understand:

^^Are there any other sites out there that provide research chems that are still in business? ^^

That is asking for a supplier.... it's fucking simple....

Also.. as far as I'm concerned... that post was full of modified names..

This policy really is NOT a bad thing... and it's NOT that hard to comply..

Ojom... I know you are against this policy.. and that's your right. Please don't come in here and be an ass and try to pick apart every edit and closing we make because of it... you are accomplishing nothing. I still like you... just please back off.. you're getting nowhere.

peace.

yos

Edited by Yoschie99 on 10/02/01 12:48 PM.

OfflineOjom
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Yoschie99]
    #411214 - 10/02/01 12:09 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

What part of this is so hard to understand:

^^Are there any other sites out there that provide research chems that are still in business? ^^[/quote}

What is so hard to understand is how the fuck you think that sentence is asking for a supplier. Quite simply the post asks if there are any research chemical suppliers still in business. It makes no reference to PMing him with sources, telling him sources, or otherwise making them available. If you're going to close threads you should base their closure on what was said, not what the fuck you think the person meant. This is what is wrong with censorship. It starts one place, and expands. This is why I must fight. This is my call to arms.

As for the modified names thing, I didn't catch any of them. But then again, I'm not privy to the names of these places to begin with so anything but the most obtuse references would go over my head.

In reply to:

Ojom... I know you are against this policy.. and that's your right. Please don't come in here and be an ass and try to pick apart every edit and closing we make because of it... you are accomplishing nothing. I still like you... just please back off.. you're getting nowhere. [/qujote]

You can like me, you can hate me, you can be indifferent, but like I told Murple via the Bodycount quote, we're here and we ain't going no where.

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

#411229 - 10/02/01 12:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

What sort of response do you think is going to be made to that question??
Just a simple, "yes, there are."

um... no... sorry... I highly doubt that was what was being looked for. You're grasp of the english language is quite impressive ojom.. i'm not denying that...
but... you are arguing just for the sake of...
try using your brain to actually think this out instead of just saying "no" because I say "yes"

peace...

yos

InvisibleLiquid Squid
Pooh-Bah
    #411239 - 10/02/01 12:39 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ok I'm all down for the no research chems suppliers. That is a good rule.
But I've been seeing threads being closed that we're asking about seeds and other things. What's up with that. You have vendors posted flashing all over your board. Why would you close a thread like that.
Cmon now.
You mods are getting a bit out of hand

-=Liquid Squid=-

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Liquid Squid]
    #411258 - 10/02/01 01:02 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

the policy is good. but i agree with squid... why are ads for opium seeds allowed?

"Invoking the power of a hundred Jewish demons, he'd pointed his finger at his disciple and turned him into a ghastly nigger."-Paul Auster Mr. Vertigo

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Liquid Squid]
    #411259 - 10/02/01 01:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

it is out of control now.

there never was a real problem. most people would not post sources after being told not to.

only after a few bad apples who can not even be trusted as mods started bitching, it became a prob.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: PGF]
    #411262 - 10/02/01 01:05 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I closed one thread that was linked to a site that sold not only marijuana seeds but also dried mushrooms and other products that are illegal...

if that was wrong... then may lightning strike me now...

yos

InvisiblePGF
square

#411265 - 10/02/01 01:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm talking about pre-policy days . . . pre-policy days there was no problem really. that one place was mentioned a couple times, but most people used PMs.

Yocshie you are just doing your job now. Can't really blame you.

--------------------

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #411277 - 10/02/01 01:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

why dont people just use pm's now?

"Invoking the power of a hundred Jewish demons, he'd pointed his finger at his disciple and turned him into a ghastly nigger."-Paul Auster Mr. Vertigo

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Offlinexylo
addict
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Lallafa]
    #411311 - 10/02/01 02:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

because they're stupid, for the most part.

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

#411330 - 10/02/01 02:36 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

lallafa... that's all that we ask... you think people would understand, wouldn't you??

yos

InvisiblePGF
square

#411367 - 10/02/01 03:17 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

it's kind of hard to use PMs when you ask someone to PM you and you get your post deleted.

--------------------

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #411441 - 10/02/01 04:23 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

not really....people around here should generally feel comfortable enough (and see the same names over and over and over again enouhg...) to make the issue of asking for a supplier on pm nonexistant...ask those whom you would think to know. You know, the people who post the friggin reports on research chems might have an idea..but alas. OH well, this is why the underground stays there, because they dont advertise to the rest of the world. Stay frosty.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Earth
    #411726 - 10/02/01 08:16 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

If it wasnt a problem, then why did one supplier get raided by the DEA and others close down (both before and after the DEA raid)? There may not have been problems with people complaining on here, but there were certainly problems with law enforcement agents and reporters reading this site and doing nasty things with the supplier names they discovered by doing so. The world is bigger than the Shroomery.

---
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -Gandhi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: don't ask for suppliers.. it's a very easy concept [Re: Murple]
    #412017 - 10/03/01 12:27 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ketamine was made illegal in 1999. Why was that? Because kids came here asking for sources?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom