Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Earth
Supplier stupidity, Part 975847 [Re: PGF]
    #431638 - 10/20/01 05:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

So do you think the war on drugs is a joke? Tell that to the millions of people who've gone to jail because of it or the people who have died because of it. As I said, you will eventually realize I'm right - of this I have absolutely no doubt. I just hope its not in jail or at the point of a gun... but I'm not too hopeful of that, because those who fail to understand history are doomed to repeat it. Keep your head up that ass of yours. Hey, it worked for the Jews in Germany... some of them managed to delude themselves into thinking "it can't happen" right up until they were put into the gas chambers. Its easier than thinking or taking action to fix things.

Edited by Murple (10/20/01 05:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

Re: drugs & terrorism [Re: PGF]
    #431666 - 10/20/01 05:54 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

> And fuck your bullshit terorist crap....that is just stupid. The only place I
> have heard discussion on drug users as traitors supporting terrorists is by
> you and one article you reprinted. The rest of the media and the public are
> not falling for that crap. You, however seem to be falling for it....to the
> point of hysteria.

Have you been living in a cave for the past few decades? You dont think the media and public think drugs are connected to terrorism and crime? I'm going to assume you're just trying to be a dick, because I can't believe anyone is THAT fucking stupid...

But just in case you really are that ignorant, here's a few articles and editorials from various newspapers and magazines in the past few weeks. I should point out these are just SOME of the articles on the connection between drugs and terrorism (a M.A.P. search on "terrorism" turned up a 4 page list of articles on the issue), and these are ONLY articles in this first half of October, I didnt even bother to go back to September.

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1787/a08.html?203

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1772/a04.html?4661

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1769/a06.html?4661

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1765/a07.html?4661

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1758/a06.html?4661

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1751/a07.html?4667

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1751/a02.html?4667

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1745/a08.html?4667

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1743/a01.html?4667

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1740/a09.html?4667

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1738/a08.html?4672

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1738/a02.html?4672

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1733/a08.html?4672

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1731/a02.html?4672

Yeah. Looks like nobody's falling for it to me. Yup. You got me.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: drugs & terrorism [Re: Murple]
    #432039 - 10/21/01 03:08 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Murple...I see that war on terror is oriented on H and opium only. There is some mentioning about Cocain from Columbia, but it is all about money...and big market (millions of dollars) and res. chem. companies can barely stand its existance.

Internet shops have really nothing to Talibans. Agree?
People who say shit about how censourship is good and how we should not ever talk about res. chem.
Let me ask you some thing? If you where a cop, what would you do? I would deffinitelly go to erowid, and ban all those drugs which are mentioned. Using your logic off course.

But this is not happening. you are talking about GHB, liquid speed, right?
Well this is a highly abusive substance from its very begining. Addictive too as I remember (though I could be wrong).

Let me pull one parallel. This board is full of shit about Salvia. Is Salvia prohibited? No. Shall it be prohibited? Possibly one day. But, if we where not talking about Salvia, we would never be in position to try it, because we would not now shit about it. I can bet that all those psychonauts on this board, can praise internet for all your knowledge.

What if you never heard for Salvia? It would not ever never matter is it prohibited or not if you do not know it exists.

Some people ask me not to discuss about internet suppliers on the internet, because they do not want it to happen. OK, if you do not want to discuss over some good supplier, OK....But at least post ripp offs when they happened. Please!!!

Murple, one more thing...on my board is based on shroomery board. We all know that there is not 1000 guys who try to rip these kids off, because even your policy is pusher away for that kind of the people.
On this board I am alking about when some Gnrm says something, everybody will know he is not ripp offer. Get it?

And if some newbie comes and starts to shit, we will know that he has no reputation. Get it? Murple, I am affraid that you mix too many things...maybe of heavy drug use, maybe because of some other shit.
But, all I can see on your posts is that you are highly delusional and unbased.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Re: drugs & terrorism [Re: Crobih]
    #432046 - 10/21/01 03:33 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

People, shroomerities
realise that this board wont change anythig in drug policy!!!
The only thing it will change is it will stop rip offs !!

And, if we want to be cospiracy guys, I can give you one more important thing. Imagine Talibas start e-shop. Imagie they put anthrax instead of DXM. You could not even check is that supplier valid one.
It sounds funny, OK. But, all I am trying to do, is that Murples articles wich are higly delusional direct me thining that could happen /off course I do not think so, but it is possible/ If we prevent one death or poisoning, we did a great job!

This policy is here only to protect well known suppliers. Nothing more. Realise it!!!!
And realise the fact that JFL (or something) put advers. for 15 years (correct my numbers, Murple).
they got busted, but it has NOTHING to boards. This is why.
When somebody puts commercial in that kind of magazine, it can be evaluated as encouragment for ABUSE. It is much worse thing, then when some other party propagates marketing for that company.

Remember, Ralphster is advertising on high times, remember? Why the hell nobody said it is a worn thing? Because that kind of advertising can cause way more damage to the supstance, then evaluating suppliers.

People, come on my board. help this community to prevent rip offs.

Lallafa....one more thing for you.
DEA can not close some shop if the LAW is not broken. And the law wont be broken if we disscuss about them. And if you say that they are broking the law all the time, I will have to ask you next thing:
Why the hell they do not sell H, cocain E, K and other highly abusive stuff in that case?
They do not break any laws, remember. They wont get closed because of our discussion.
they will get close if they adver. on High times, if they do not put good dissclaimer, if they have not pay taxes etc.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about. I am netiher delusional nor non based.

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

#432061 - 10/21/01 03:59 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

> I see that war on terror is oriented on H and opium only.

Yes, and since the war on terrorism has already lasted a whole MONTH, then everything that could possibly happen must've already happened.

> Internet shops have really nothing to Talibans. Agree?

That's probably true, but that's not going to stop the DEA from linking suppliers of exotic chemicals and plant products with organized crime or even terrorists.

> If you where a cop, what would you do? I would deffinitelly go to erowid, and
> ban all those drugs which are mentioned. Using your logic off course. But
> this is not happening.

There certainly is pressure from some groups to do just that, and even to ban drug information on the net completely (such censorship bills pop up in Congress several times a year here). This is basically what happened in England, where they banned everything listed in PIHKAL and TIHKAL. When there is only information about a drug online, its not that big of a problem. The thing that gets laws passed quick is when things are openly and visibly being sold.

> This board is full of shit about Salvia. Is Salvia prohibited? No. Shall it be
> prohibited? Possibly one day.

Well, the DEA has said it is in the process of discussing banning salvia as we speak. For more on this, I refer you to http://www.alchemind.org/salvia_defense_fund.htm

> But, if we where not talking about Salvia, we would never be in position to
> try it, because we would not now shit about it.

Talking about a drugs is a totally different thing from publically posting places to buy the drug. If you're a reporter, cop, or parent and you run across some information about some weird drug you've never heard of, then you're likely going to dismiss it as some exotic thing most people can't get. If you run across posts saying "you can get this stuff from this company" - then that's going to make you go "oh shit, my kids could be buying this dope off the internet, we better do something about this!"

> But at least post ripp offs when they happened. Please!!!

The problem is that on the internet, you really don't know who you're talking to.

> your policy is pusher away for that kind of the people.

My policy? I may have been one of several people to push for the ban on supplier discussion, but its certainly not my policy. Its the Shroomery's policy. I didn't use some kind of magic mindcontrol on the admins to force them to do my evil work. They decided to implement the policy because it makes sense. This is not the only web site to adopt these kind of policies either, most drug forums have policies like this now. There is a war on drugs, supplier discussion does get drugs banned, and supplier discussion does cause lots of spam problems... not to mention the possibility of legal risk to site owners.

> And if some newbie comes and starts to shit, we will know that he has no
> reputation.

And whos to stop some total stranger from showing up pretending to be someone with a reputation? And for that matter, why do you put so much faith in the reputation of people you've never met?

> But, all I can see on your posts is that you are highly delusional and
> unbased.

Yes, I guess I must have imagined the war on drugs. I must've imagined the millions of people who've been arrested. I must've imagined GHB and ketamine getting banned. I must've imagined the raid on JLF. Things like that would never happen in the real world. In the real world nothing bad ever ever happens, and the police love drug users. Gee, thanks for opening my eyes.

I've been involved in drug reform political activism for over 12 years now. This has included all my activities on the internet, as well as marching in protests, handing out fliers, leafletting cars, working as a campaign volunteer for Libertarian party candidates, putting signs up on the roadside before elections, speaking to elected officials, helping people with legal problems, and lots and lots of media watching. I think I've got a pretty good idea of what's going on in the world of drug politics... You may not be aware of what things are like in this country, so I have to overlook your naivete - but for someone living in the US, if you use illegal drugs (or even if you don't) and you're NOT paranoid, then you're deluding yourself. Things are VERY bad here. The Constitution is so full of holes now that it's barely valid anymore. Millions of people - MILLIONS - have had their lives ruined by the drug war. People have died, been imprisoned, lost jobs, and had all their property confiscated. This shit is very serious, and its getting worse.

Add on top of this that we now have a president who was not elected, a war on terrorism, and our very own brand new secret police (Office of Homeland Security). Thanks to the new Anti-Terror Act, we now have fun things like roving wiretaps and virtually unrestricted cybersurveillance for the cops. What is it going to take to realize something is very very wrong? Cops going door to door collecting mandatory daily drug tests? Tanks in the streets?

With shit like this going on, its fucking pathetic that people are whining that the Shroomery won't help them buy drugs over the net. Fuck, there's much bigger problems. Fix this other shit, get the drug war ended, get our civil liberties restored, and then the supplier discussion thing won't even be an issue because it'll be legal. You're fighting the wrong battles here.

InvisibleHeWhoLives
enthusiast
Loc: Midwest USA
    #432067 - 10/21/01 04:07 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>Murple...I see that war on terror is oriented on H and opium >only. There is some mentioning about Cocain from Columbia, >but it is all about money...and big market (millions of dollars) >and res. chem. companies can barely stand its existance.

Eh, Crobih stop hanging aroudn drug people so much and go out and talk to the general public, the folks who actually vote, Middle class America, soccer moms. These sadly ignorant people have no clue about the difference between a psychedelic research chemical and an opiate. DRUGS---it's all the same to them and equals addiction, violence and, evil. "A place where our CHILDREN can buy DRUGS that no one knows much about and may end up doing ANYTHING to them?? Good God, shut them down, arrest em and throw away the key!!!"

Seriously, I'm taking a history of illegal drugs class in college and you wouldn't believe the ignorance of my classmates, who are mainly middleaged non traditional students going into Human services.. And the government doesn't help by focusing most of their rhetoric on addictive drugs. Hell, 80 percent of the DEA constructed class program is on Herion and Cocaine, the other 10% weed with slight mention of other drugs---History of Illegal drugs---hmmm I didn't know that illegal drugs consisted of only 3 substances, 2 of which are very addicitve.

Sure, your arguments make sense within the drug culture but when everyone else doesn't even DEFINE terms the same way as we do, how can you hope for the majority of America to even understand what you're saying, more less agree, and even then actually DO something about it ie protest when your civil liberties are trampled on.

Drug users hang around with each other and get sloppy. We think that there are more of us than there really are. We think that its not such a big deal to do drugs beccause we don't hang with people who make it a big deal. But talk to the general public and hear how many people disagree. And this doesn't even stop with non illegal drug users. Drug users can be just as stupid and have just as many fucked up misguided opinions about users of the drugs that they don't do and don't give a shit about. So even drug users don't see eye to eye and can have stupid opinions about other drugs.

I know I drifted quite a ways from the topic but I just want to point out that many people think VERY different than you, even some drug users. So your arguments that research chems are insignificant drugs, while being persuasive to you and others may make no sense to other people because of the different mind sets they have.

---HeWhoLives

Edited by HeWhoLives (10/21/01 04:09 AM)

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

#432070 - 10/21/01 04:16 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

> they got busted, but it has NOTHING to boards. This is why.

I think your example proves my point. The ad they've ran is about 4 lines of small-print text mentioning Amanita muscaria, tucked in the back of a magazine classified section next to ads for 1-900-phone-sex lines. They ran it for years with no problems. Then their web site got plastered all over the internet in forums like this one, and they got raided by the DEA, FDA and Indiana state police. The ad they ran in High Times was amazingly stupid, but it was also pretty discrete and unobvious. Having their URL plastered all over the internet in connection with research chemicals, DXM and precursors is what did them in.

> DEA can not close some shop if the LAW is not broken.

No, but they can seize all of the shop's merchandise and property, which accomplishes the same thing.

> They do not break any laws, remember. They wont get closed because of our
> discussion.

Well then you should call the DEA and tell them that, because apparantly the DEA, FDA and Indiana state police did think that some laws were broken, and they did conduct a raid, and you can bet your ass that once they finish analyzing all the computer records seized in the raid that they will be filing charges and prosecuting the owner of the company.

> Trust me, I know what I am talking about. I am netiher delusional nor non
> based.

And who better to trust for advice on American drug laws than some guy in Belgium with mediocre English skills.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #432074 - 10/21/01 04:22 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Murp, what do you expect people who want to try drugs do? Do you think that because you know all the suppliers we should all sit back and go "Oh well, we can't try them and we have to accept that but at least murple can"?

Who told you where all the suppliers were?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

Re: drugs & terrorism [Re: Xlea321]
    #432076 - 10/21/01 04:36 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

> Murp, what do you expect people who want to try drugs do? Do you think that
> because you know all the suppliers we should all sit back and go "Oh well, we
> can't try them and we have to accept that but at least murple can"?

What do people who want to try marijuana, cocaine or LSD do? Do they take out an ad in the local newspaper classifieds? Walk down the street holding a sign saying "I NEED DRUGS"? Or do they discretely ask someone they think can help them out, in private? Its no different online... trying to get drugs is not something you should carry out in a publicly visible manner. When the drug war has ended this will change and you'll be able to look up suppliers in the yellow pages, but for now I think the fact that there's a war being waged against us is sufficient reason to keep things a little bit underground.

If you want to try DPT, you look around for people who have posted DPT trip reports, or otherwise discussed DPT, and you send them a private message asking where they got it. I can say that I pretty much always help people out when they ask me privately, as dozens of people here can testify.

> Who told you where all the suppliers were?

People who I asked privately, as I just described. This really shouldn't be this hard of a concept for people to grasp.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #432077 - 10/21/01 04:41 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I suppose that's fair enough. If you can PM people or if you know reliable dealers.

I think there's reason for hope in the drug war by the way. America might still be hardline but things are happening in Europe that give cause for hope. Here's a bit about the latest goings on in Portugal

Portugal has forced back the frontiers of drug liberalisation in Europe with a law which, at a stroke, decriminalises the use of all previously banned narcotics, from cannabis to crack cocaine.
The new law, which came into effect on 1 July, takes a socially conservative country with traditional Catholic values far ahead of much of northern Europe, including Britain, in treating drug abuse as a social and health problem rather than a criminal one.

Vitalino Canas, the drug tsar appointed by the Socialist prime minister, Antonio Guterres, to steer the law into place, said yesterday that it made more sense to change the law than ignore it, as police forces do in Holland, parts of Swizerland, and now experimentally in the Brixton area of London.

"Why not be clear about this, and change the law to recognise that consuming drugs can be an illness or the route to illness?" he said. "America has spent billions on enforcement but it has got nowhere. We view drug users as people who need help and care."

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #432080 - 10/21/01 04:56 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Murple I will answer all of your questions and insinuations, do not worry.
But, the main thing is next: disscusion over suppliers ( I did not even push line aka where can I obtain DPT..I am just conserned on suppliers) wont change anything on war on drugs.
Censourship fucks up free flow of information.

I can mention your idea...well, If I was rip off guy, who just realised what you wrote, I would write several trip reports (very cool ones) about certain drugs, and wait for naive consumers.

Second thing....internet is not US...internet is the world. we can use it for our advance. You know there are some weird countries where nothing (especially res. chem) is forbiden, and wont be ever never..aka netherland.
If those guys make res. chem. and sell them, your goverment wont be able to do anything about it.
And, oyu probably know that if you order some illegal thing, and play safe...DEA can do nothing to you.

All this free speach is here to BALANCE things, not to keep them in status quo. Stutus quo is immpossible thing, because we live in dynamic world.

And the most important thing is that the TRUTH is with us, and lack of censourship is moving things in our side.

Murple, do not forget... goverment drug policy is because of some reasons. We will show them up that these reasons are not valid ones. All we need is FLOW of information, nothing more.

PS In europe some smar people realised some things, and MJ is in england tolerated nowdays, in germany too, in swiss too, in spain too, in portugal too....etc etc.
The thing I am talk about started in tis direction only because regular person (vote) realised that MJ is not evil.
It was an evil in a censoured countries, where media was allways hiting us with LIES.

Sorry, Murple...you are dead wrog about this thing.

People, help other shroomers out......

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

Re: drugs & terrorism [Re: Xlea321]
    #432081 - 10/21/01 04:58 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yeah, there's lots of hopeful signs around the world. The drug war is slowly dying in many countries, especially across Europe. Even in the US there have been some pretty hopeful signs in the past 2-3 years... however there's still a very long way to go, and things have taken some turns for the worse since Dubya got elec.... I mean, selected. Even before the war on terrorism, he nominated John Walters (a real sieg heil type) for drug czar.

As far as the public is concerned though... while most of Middle America is still pretty anti-drug, there's enough cracks in the ice that if the reform movement pushed hard, we could make some real progress in changing public opinion. Now is the time to donate time & money to reform groups such as NORML, MAPS, the ACLU, DRCNet, etc... if the people in here bitching about Shroomery policy would put even half this much effort into drug reform activism, the drug war would be over in no time. The sad thing about the drug war is that it could be beaten if drug users would just stand up and get active. I've always liked the AIDS activist slogan from the 80s, "Silence = Death" ...so very true. The only reason that the government is able to get away with this drug war bullshit is because we let them.

OfflineSimple_Ed
journeyman
Re: Want to disscuss about suppliers? [Re: Crobih]
    #432086 - 10/21/01 06:06 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with both sides to some extent, we do need the free exchange of information about issues like this, but with the current political situation there are places where this exchange of information shouldnt take place. Its unfortunate that this situation exists, but we should focus or eforts on trying to change it, not pretending that it doesnt exist.

Peace

--------------------
"Don't go plastic" - Tom Jenkinson

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #432089 - 10/21/01 06:22 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Murp, is that picture of Dubya under your name ironic? Or are you a Dubya fan?!

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #432151 - 10/21/01 09:23 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"And whos to stop some total stranger from showing up pretending to be someone with a reputation? And for that matter, why do you put so much faith in the reputation of people you've never met? "

People I met here I do not consider be strangers. Off course I do not know much about them in real life, but in a drug life I know enough. If some of those is faker, in a public discussion we will realise it soon. So, some asshole can fuck up possible 5 but not 500 shroomerities. That is the secrest of free exchange.

"Talking about a drugs is a totally different thing from publically posting places to buy the drug. If you're a reporter, cop, or parent and you run across some information about some weird drug you've never heard of, then you're likely going to dismiss it as some exotic thing most people can't get. If you run across posts saying "you can get this stuff from this company" - then that's going to make you go "oh shit, my kids could be buying this dope off the internet, we better do something about this!""

Salvia, 5 meo-dmt, dpt, 2ct7 etc are openly discussed on this and other boards all the time. So , if someone wants to be aware of those things , the person will be....no matter do we discuss about where or how. Because, when we go to EROWID, we can easilly find out is that chemical scheduled or not. the person wont go to my board, check suppliers and forbid them and chemicalls. that is not the way how it is going on.
My resume is: discussion over supplier can only make them more mentioned on the internet. But, ANY supplier who has WEB PAGE...is PUBLICLY exposed. If I was supplier, and if I was doing illegal things, I would never ever put my WEB page on the internet about my ILLEGAL bussines!!!
Discussion over supplier has NOTHING to do with some chemicals. Because after all on my board we do not discuss over chemicals, but over suppliers.

So all in all, there is no place to worrie about is that wht we are doing right or wrong.
Remember, internet is here to share informations. DEA etc...if wants to prohibit popular drugs, will not go to my site. They will go to fucking EROWID...EROWID is the place which is well known in the whole world. If you want to stop the bad flow...than ask erowid to shut down its site.

This site wont change anything but stop rip offs.

"Yes, I guess I must have imagined the war on drugs. I must've imagined the millions of people who've been arrested. I must've imagined GHB and ketamine getting banned. I must've imagined the raid on JLF. Things like that would never happen in the real world. In the real world nothing bad ever ever happens, and the police love drug users. Gee, thanks for opening my eyes. "

GHB and K are highly abusive substances...(ok for GHB i am not sure but I guess) You could hear for them even on the movie KIDS. Prohibition of those substances is not caused by internet information, but because of its abusiveness.
Raid on JLF. Well, I guess that when you are selling something on the edge of the law, the police is waiting for your first wrong step to bust you. That is usual thing in all grey areas. they did not sell their drugs to friends but to anybody in the world. They could not avoid eyes of DEA in no way. DEA was allways on their backs,and the same thing is with other similar companies in US.
Discussion about them maybe / even we know DEA knew for them for 10 years / introduced them to DEA, but that would happen sooner or later. Because they HAVE to deal with strangers.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #432153 - 10/21/01 09:29 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

"What do people who want to try marijuana, cocaine or LSD do? Do they take out an ad in the local newspaper classifieds? Walk down the street holding a sign saying "I NEED DRUGS"? Or do they discretely ask someone they think can help them out, in private? Its no different online... trying to get drugs is not something you should carry out in a publicly visible manner. When the drug war has ended this will change and you'll be able to look up suppliers in the yellow pages, but for now I think the fact that there's a war being waged against us is sufficient reason to keep things a little bit underground. "

If these drugs where LEGAL, I would search for them in yellow pages, or even better, I would find some board wich discuss over suppliers.
It is much better thing than randomly changing PMs with other people, because any person can help you, and if somebody is bs you can realise it in two days. Not after two months when you do not get the packet you have ordered.

OfflineFLboy
Loc: FL
Re: Want to disscuss about suppliers? [Re: Crobih]
    #432305 - 10/21/01 12:51 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

went to site. was going to post but to login site need way to much personal info. i'm not paranoid but i don't need any more people watching me.

OfflineMurple
Carpal Tunnel

#432323 - 10/21/01 01:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

> DEA etc...if wants to prohibit popular drugs, will not go to my site. They
> will go to fucking EROWID...EROWID is the place which is well known in the
> whole world. If you want to stop the bad flow...than ask erowid to shut down
> its site.

Gee, why would someone wanting to collect data on people selling and buying drugs want to look at a forum dedicated to discussing suppliers, when they could go read Erowid. Yeah, that makes LOTS of sense...

> GHB and K are highly abusive substances...(ok for GHB i am not sure but I
> guess) You could hear for them even on the movie KIDS. Prohibition of those
> substances is not caused by internet information, but because of its
> abusiveness.

Oh dear lord... were you drunk when you made this post? You get your drug information from movies like Kids?! You honestly think "abusiveness" is why they make drugs illegal? How do you explain why MDMA, 2C-B or marijuana are illegal then? Or do you think they're also "abusive"?

> Well, I guess that when you are selling something on the edge of the law, the
> police is waiting for your first wrong step to bust you. That is usual thing
> in all grey areas.

DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Thank you for helping me make my point. But, not only are they waiting for you to make a wrong step, but they're watching your customers too. The DEA may know about these places, but if they're quiet and discrete and aren't selling anything blatantly illegal, they usually let them slide. When this supplier was just some obscure catalog only a few people knew about, then it really wasn't worth their trouble to go after them. When people start advertising them all over the internet so that the whole world knows about them, that kind of publicity forces them to act. Its one thing when a few freaks are quietly trading obscure drugs... its a totally different thing when thousands of people are flagrantly thumbing their nose at the DEA and telling the whole world how they can do it too.

Your site is going to accomplish nothing but to piss off the DEA and get more drugs banned... and let them know who to go after. But then, why should you care what happens here? You live in Belgium.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Re: Want to disscuss about suppliers? [Re: FLboy]
    #432397 - 10/21/01 02:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hm...all it asked me for login was email address...all other things are fictional.
Murple...I do not have a time to arguewith you. Tomorrow I will continue with this marathon.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #433045 - 10/22/01 05:51 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

> DEA etc...if wants to prohibit popular drugs, will not go to my site. They
> will go to fucking EROWID...EROWID is the place which is well known in the
> whole world. If you want to stop the bad flow...than ask erowid to shut down
> its site.

"Gee, why would someone wanting to collect data on people selling and buying drugs want to look at a forum dedicated to discussing suppliers, when they could go read Erowid. Yeah, that makes LOTS of sense... "

This does not make any sense, what are you talking about And it is not your first time! You should first say: why do you think that research chem. policy should exist. From that point you can argue, but in this time you circle around and hit me with stupid commets.
You see: I can not get busted for buying LEGAL drug. If they want to look who is doing some ILLEGAL drugs, DEA will check out THIS VERY site. Because growing mushrooms is ILLEGAL, not buying LEGAL drugs! So, your arguments are far from VALID ones!

"> GHB and K are highly abusive substances...(ok for GHB i am not sure but I
> guess) You could hear for them even on the movie KIDS. Prohibition of those
> substances is not caused by internet information, but because of its
> abusiveness.

Oh dear lord... were you drunk when you made this post? You get your drug information from movies like Kids?! You honestly think "abusiveness" is why they make drugs illegal? How do you explain why MDMA, 2C-B or marijuana are illegal then? Or do you think they're also "abusive"? "

My comment was turned toward idea that these drugs are very popular. As you can notice. And research chemicals in their base are ot so popular. If they are, sooner or later they will became prohibited, no matter do we disscuss over their suppliers or not.

"> Well, I guess that when you are selling something on the edge of the law, the
> police is waiting for your first wrong step to bust you. That is usual thing
> in all grey areas.

DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Thank you for helping me make my point. But, not only are they waiting for you to make a wrong step, but they're watching your customers too. The DEA may know about these places, but if they're quiet and discrete and aren't selling anything blatantly illegal, they usually let them slide. When this supplier was just some obscure catalog only a few people knew about, then it really wasn't worth their trouble to go after them. When people start advertising them all over the internet so that the whole world knows about them, that kind of publicity forces them to act. Its one thing when a few freaks are quietly trading obscure drugs... its a totally different thing when thousands of people are flagrantly thumbing their nose at the DEA and telling the whole world how they can do it too. "

Customers topic I solved in previous statement. And remember that if we know wich company has some reputation, we will risk less. It is much more risky to do a trade spore on this forum. And again these substances are legal remember?
It seems that you know how DEA thinks. Sorry, but observing your commets, you do not even know WHAT do you think. And you are far from HOW do you think.
And this has not hing to do with advertising. OK it has sometihng, but it is irrelevent as I conluded in my previous posts.

"Your site is going to accomplish nothing but to piss off the DEA and get more drugs banned... and let them know who to go after. But then, why should you care what happens here? You live in Belgium. "

Again your irracional thinking. You really think that my lousy site will piss off some DEA? What do you say about this VERY site with 10000 members who discuss over illegale stuff?
PS I do not live in Belgium.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds